jason d howard

doodie lemaster

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
county worker

Paintsville, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2009
i think that glen williams is a bigger prick then bob jordan.....
brianna

Langley, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2009
hey,im sorry but bob jordan anit a prick caz he has help magoffin get off the drugs idc what any of u guys say bob is nice and i like him caz hes help us so get over ur self caz he ANIT a prick
no name

Paintsville, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2009
i think glen is the biggest one
a g w

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2009
why comment about people if u wont say who you are?get a back bone. how am i a prick?
county work

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2009
well i put this way every body that knows you thinks that you are one so top that ..... agw
BROWSER

Paintsville, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2009
MOST PEOPLE THAT WORK IN A COUNTY OFFICETHATMAKEMINIMUM WAGE ARE THE BIGGEST PRICKS
BROWSER

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2009
county work wrote:
well i put this way every body that knows you thinks that you are one so top that ..... agw
PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTYARETHE RUDEST PEOPLE IVE EVER MET
bad town

Hagerhill, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2009
what ever bob jordan is the biggest drug dealer in magoffin. he gets all the drugs and lets his brother sell them

“it sucks to be you!”

Since: Jan 09

Kimper, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2009
bad town wrote:
what ever bob jordan is the biggest drug dealer in magoffin. he gets all the drugs and lets his brother sell them
Can you prove this? You have spoken badly of Salyersville and Sheriff Jordan. Why do you still live there?
Fly On The Wall

Louisa, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2009
bad town wrote:
Actually, if that were the case, his brother would be the one dealing wouldn't he? The sheriff would just be the provider. I'm not making any accusations. What you said just doesn't make very much sense to me.
rose

Salyersville, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2009
glen williams isn't really a prick.hes a lier and no it all.someone told me that he shoes horses but he must just think they have two feet because he will come shoe two feet and say he'll be back the next day and never show up.i dont know about his horse but mine has four feet.
someone

Paintsville, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2009
well i think people needs to not talk about Glen Williams because he is a good person and he would help some one put if they need help sp if u dont know hime dont talk about him and get a life and do talk about people that u dont know and i think i know him better then u all becaseu he is in my family so get a life and stop amd think be for you talk about people on here.....
who knows

Strawberry Plains, TN

#18 Jan 15, 2009
Nope, changed my mind---------anyone named Taulbee!!
not me

Salyersville, KY

#19 Jan 15, 2009
someone wrote:
well i think people needs to not talk about Glen Williams because he is a good person and he would help some one put if they need help sp if u dont know hime dont talk about him and get a life and do talk about people that u dont know and i think i know him better then u all becaseu he is in my family so get a life and stop amd think be for you talk about people on here.....
you need to learn how to spell first of all...a lot of people know glen williams and none of them like him very much when they get to know him.he lies about shoeing their horses and acts like he knows everything about everything.
get a life

Paintsville, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2009
someone wrote:
well glen thinks he knows every thing,thinks he can get any pretty gril,and will tell you a lie knowing that you know better so i think you need to get to know your familey a little bit better before you get on here say the shit you said. ok
not me

Salyersville, KY

#21 Jan 17, 2009
get a life wrote:
<quoted text> well glen thinks he knows every thing,thinks he can get any pretty gril,and will tell you a lie knowing that you know better so i think you need to get to know your familey a little bit better before you get on here say the shit you said. ok
YOU ARE SO RITE.he thinks he the stuff but hes not .
county worker

Paintsville, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2009
well glen williams i dont like him to great because he lies about every thing and thinks he is a stud but is UGLY and i dont see any body wonting that.
the one

Paintsville, KY

#23 Jan 19, 2009
someone wrote:
What kind of spelling is this?
the one

Paintsville, KY

#24 Jan 19, 2009
AlissaJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove this? You have spoken badly of Salyersville and Sheriff Jordan. Why do you still live there?
I Wove My Bobby Jordan he's so good to me.He's a very very very good man.
tina

Morehead, KY

#28 Jan 24, 2009
Bob Jordan is the biggest pr*** and ass**** ive ever meet i hope he reads this maybe he will have another reason to arrest me for another bogus charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 157,986
Anybody know chad Howard? 7 hr Ruby 4
Angie Helton 7 hr a close friend 1
Nikki Howard? Used to be married to dustin Allen? 13 hr Juswannaknow 1
Amanda Peters 13 hr Iknowher 28
Looking 18 hr Donald 1
Tim and Jackie (Jul '14) 21 hr Troy Lee 7

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages