What really happen to Michael Wheeler...

What really happen to Michael Wheeler an Mary Jo Barker

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

wondering

Hurley, VA

#1 Oct 27, 2010
I was wondering what happen to them.? I have been out of town for the last 6 years an the last time I was in they were together.. Just wondering what happen. I seen her with that Marshall guy, I am thinking that was his moms man? Not sure Just wondering what happen. Don't want to get nothing started just curious, Mike knows me an I would like to get in touch with him, while I am in town!!
wendy nelson

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 29, 2010
I'll be the first to tell ya, real quick like. She is a whore an that about sums it up, He worked his ass off to support her and raise her kids while she was screwing around with Dewey and who ever else was on the creek!, And yes you are right .. Dewey was mike's step dad at the time. He had been with mike's mom for 16 yrs and Mike had been with Mary Jo almost 9 yrs.. I am Mike's sister by the way.. If any one knows I know first hand what happen to them.. He dosn't have to worry about that now because he has a good woman that treats him with respect and who loves him for who he is. Not what he can do or what he can get her.. Mike now has a beautiful daughter of his own, and she is his pride an joy..
kimberly wheeler

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2010
as u no i'm the wife we have been together since aug 15 2003 so i dont no how it was 6 years ago u was in and they was together mike lives in richmond and also in the phone book try yellow pages.com and if u need to speak with him just give him a call he's a grown man if he wants to talk to u he will im only his wife not his boss and as far as mary being with him 6 years ago i dont no that to b true but i understand she is a married woman and has her own life so think b4 u start putting his and her name on here call any time after 7 he should b here
Wendy Nelson Wheeler

Hurley, VA

#4 Nov 5, 2010
I couldn't have said it any better, Kim! Obviously just someone that wants to cause trouble, in which their not going to do.. People just don't have nothing better to do in this sorry town. No wonder mike don't want to come back to that sorry town.. I don't blame him.. Which it ain't nothing to worry about, people here in this sorry town are miserable and has nothing better to do. Mike was not with Mary Jo 6 yrs ago, you and him have been together 8 yrs, and anyone that knows you are him should know this. Cause I was the one that set you all up at the funeral home when Hollie passed away!! I knew what I was doing. Hell I figured why not, he loved you! Always has and Always will!
Disgusted

Louisa, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2010
wendy nelson wrote:
I'll be the first to tell ya, real quick like. She is a whore an that about sums it up, He worked his ass off to support her and raise her kids while she was screwing around with Dewey and who ever else was on the creek!, And yes you are right .. Dewey was mike's step dad at the time. He had been with mike's mom for 16 yrs and Mike had been with Mary Jo almost 9 yrs.. I am Mike's sister by the way.. If any one knows I know first hand what happen to them.. He dosn't have to worry about that now because he has a good woman that treats him with respect and who loves him for who he is. Not what he can do or what he can get her.. Mike now has a beautiful daughter of his own, and she is his pride an joy..
Why the hell do you stay on Topix 24/7 for? Do you not have anything else better to do? Every other day when I get on here to see about the news and crap, your ALWAYS somewhere on a post. Kind of ridiculous. Do you not have a job? Probably not. You're probably drawing well-fare, food stamps, disability or something. When you don't even need it.

Take it from someone who has a brain. Six years of criminal justice and law school, four years of medical school. You could live to be 150 years old and still not be as smart as I am in one finger. With that said.. I find it kind of immature of a woman your age to be on here, spreading rumors, running your mouth, acting like a teenager all over again. Trust me, take my advice. No one cares what you have to say, nor does anyone really want you on here.(Considering a lot of posts have actually been about YOU.) It takes a really trashy, skanky, low class person to say what you say in your posts. Also, take into consideration that I didn't make one grammatical mistake while typing this. You however, made 2372374 mistakes.

Get a job, get off your lazy big a$$ and stop sticking your nose in every post on Topix. That makes you childish and a drama queen, also gives you a bad reputation. But hey.. you already have a bad one.

Considering I don't get on here enough to care about a reply, I probably won't even read it.
Thanks,
Bye.
Wendy Nelson Wheeler

Hurley, VA

#6 Nov 5, 2010
I'll be the first to tell you, dumbass. If I want to get on here I will. Don't need approval from you or anyone else. And I commented on this post because it was about my brother. So with that said keep your nose on your face. Why don't you post a real name and you quit being immature? If your such a great person then why get on here an click on a topic that don't ever pertain to you???
Look

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2010
Wendy Nelson Wheeler wrote:
I'll be the first to tell you, dumbass. If I want to get on here I will. Don't need approval from you or anyone else. And I commented on this post because it was about my brother. So with that said keep your nose on your face. Why don't you post a real name and you quit being immature? If your such a great person then why get on here an click on a topic that don't ever pertain to you???
Well one thing is for sure.The person under the name LOOK sure did burn your a$$ Ms Wendy.Told it like it is.I know I agree 110%.You cant help but see your name on here.If you look at the post before LOOKS,you will see the last post was by YOU.As usual.Your name is all up and down this site because YOU are the one that sticks your nose in ANYONE and EVERYONES business.Occasionally you even post and DONT put your name.I can tell when its you because of your typing and misspelled words.Go get a library book,or go online to dictionary.com .You need it.But it probably bothers you to read with that cross eye of yours.Just take a break dear.Stop with other peoples lives just for a bit.It would be nice to see less,or read less of your b.s.
Brenda

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Nov 6, 2010
just want say that wendy says no more than you read! i cant believe that all you hillbilly's feel it is nessasay to talk and read about each other and say bad things,when all you really do is keep the outside world entertained!!!and to make fun of someones cross eye well that is sending bad vibes to your kids it tells them that it is ok to make fun of some ones looks or med. condition because mommy says it on topix!!! wait till some one makes fun of one of your kids in school then see how it feels!!!! everyone should be working together trying to improve and make a better place for kids,not add fuel to the fire that is already destroying our world!
and

United States

#9 Nov 6, 2010
Brenda wrote:
just want say that wendy says no more than you read! i cant believe that all you hillbilly's feel it is nessasay to talk and read about each other and say bad things,when all you really do is keep the outside world entertained!!!and to make fun of someones cross eye well that is sending bad vibes to your kids it tells them that it is ok to make fun of some ones looks or med. condition because mommy says it on topix!!! wait till some one makes fun of one of your kids in school then see how it feels!!!! everyone should be working together trying to improve and make a better place for kids,not add fuel to the fire that is already destroying our world!
Oh, STFU! You say that but look at your [email protected] sitting right on here with the rest of us.
curious

Louisa, KY

#10 Sep 21, 2012
wendy nelson wrote:
I'll be the first to tell ya, real quick like. She is a whore an that about sums it up, He worked his ass off to support her and raise her kids while she was screwing around with Dewey and who ever else was on the creek!, And yes you are right .. Dewey was mike's step dad at the time. He had been with mike's mom for 16 yrs and Mike had been with Mary Jo almost 9 yrs.. I am Mike's sister by the way.. If any one knows I know first hand what happen to them.. He dosn't have to worry about that now because he has a good woman that treats him with respect and who loves him for who he is. Not what he can do or what he can get her.. Mike now has a beautiful daughter of his own, and she is his pride an joy..
talkin bout mary jo that worked in johnson co about 7 yr ago?
curious

Louisa, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2012
wendy nelson wrote:
I'll be the first to tell ya, real quick like. She is a whore an that about sums it up, He worked his ass off to support her and raise her kids while she was screwing around with Dewey and who ever else was on the creek!, And yes you are right .. Dewey was mike's step dad at the time. He had been with mike's mom for 16 yrs and Mike had been with Mary Jo almost 9 yrs.. I am Mike's sister by the way.. If any one knows I know first hand what happen to them.. He dosn't have to worry about that now because he has a good woman that treats him with respect and who loves him for who he is. Not what he can do or what he can get her.. Mike now has a beautiful daughter of his own, and she is his pride an joy..
is this one mary jo lady about 51 and use to work in paintsville about 7 yrs ago?
June Bug

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2012
and wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, STFU! You say that but look at your [email protected] sitting right on here with the rest of us.
Best comeback I've seen on here yet!! Lol love it!
wondering

Louisa, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2013
wendy nelson wrote:
I'll be the first to tell ya, real quick like. She is a whore an that about sums it up, He worked his ass off to support her and raise her kids while she was screwing around with Dewey and who ever else was on the creek!, And yes you are right .. Dewey was mike's step dad at the time. He had been with mike's mom for 16 yrs and Mike had been with Mary Jo almost 9 yrs.. I am Mike's sister by the way.. If any one knows I know first hand what happen to them.. He dosn't have to worry about that now because he has a good woman that treats him with respect and who loves him for who he is. Not what he can do or what he can get her.. Mike now has a beautiful daughter of his own, and she is his pride an joy..
did she use to work in johnson county?
justin caudill

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2014
Who the hell cares, i want to know,"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MAGOFFIN COUNTIANS."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min ChromiuMan 158,200
Pete Sherpard ordered Tracy Salyers to get Gary... 13 hr Supporter 22
Charles Holiday 19 hr Tim 1
Timothy owens Mon Blanco 15
Cops Sun Username 3
Old cars Sun Earl 2
Megan "Chaffins"? Sun LookOut 5

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages