News Flash! Vote Fraud Investigation Started Before Primary Election

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
News Flash Lookie Here

Amelia, OH

#1 Nov 16, 2010
News Flash! Vote Fraud investigation has been going on since before the primary election. apparently people had phoned in complaints and undercover personnel have been observing the situation all the time. Please don't feel paranoid. If you have done nothing wrong, then you will have no worries. Apparently folks in the democrat party saw the big money game coming down the pike and the authorities were brought into the Magoffin County election very early in the spring. Stand by for more information. Stangers around town reportedly seen during political events were investigating in the days before the primary elections. This is looking very interesting.
did i hear right

Paintsville, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2010
i heard that the feds has been in town since way befor the may eletion. i herd wthat some people was caut a nd hav any of you herd anything about this. i wish i knew.
well

Salyersville, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2010
The FEDs were here on election day for sure. I saw them and I was told they were kncking on the doors of people that voted absentee. I also heard that one woman was dumb enough to answer the door...Thats all they need though to get the ball rolling. Im sure that woman will tell them who bought her vote to get out of trouble herself. Then the person who paid her will tell who they work for and so on. Makes me smile to think about it:)
I KNOW

Louisa, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2010
I know that the FBI AND State Police monitor this gossip rag. So please go talk to Randy Salyers and Scotty McCarty. Also come to rt 30 and start talking to my vote selling neighbors. Larry from Puncheon creek told my brother at Caltons Risner's store that he got 50 off a man that Brian took him to talk to at the courthouse.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
I know that the FBI AND State Police monitor this gossip rag. So please go talk to Randy Salyers and Scotty McCarty. Also come to rt 30 and start talking to my vote selling neighbors. Larry from Puncheon creek told my brother at Caltons Risner's store that he got 50 off a man that Brian took him to talk to at the courthouse.
I Know,
Who is Brian and what did he,Randy Salyers and Scotty McCarty do to influence the outcome of the election? Please, we cannot change things in Magoffin County unless the truth comes to light.
Yep thats what I heard

Paintsville, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2010
did i hear right wrote:
i heard that the feds has been in town since way befor the may eletion. i herd wthat some people was caut a nd hav any of you herd anything about this. i wish i knew.
my neibor told me that there was some men in the park and that they had little things in their ears and he thougt they was listenin to people in the park at the meetings. he said he saw them in may and when i went to a pig roast i saw a man and woman there that nobody knowed. i thought they acted funny. it is untelling who them people was or what they was doing. my neighbor theought they was law peop;le of some kind. this stuff makes a lot of people wonder what in the world is going on.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 23, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
I Know,
If a Federal Court or other legal institution following indisputable evidence presented by say, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, proving that a huge number of absentee ballots and votes in some precincts were procured in an illegal manner and were determined to be fraudulent, do you still believe they should be counted? If you believe in illegal activities, please explain to the people why you defend corruption and law breakers.
Have You Heard

Salyersville, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2010
If there are people volunteering to come forward and "confess" that they sold their votes does this not make anyone question WHY???? they are coming forward???? Could it be that they were "paid" to come forward to say they sold their vote???? Broad as it is long ain't it?????? I do not support corruption of any kind but when so many people said that Bob Jordan bought the primary election with money from Mineral Lab why didn't anyone stand up and start shouting then about the corruption???? Why are those same people ready to stand up now that he lost and start shouting vote buying and corruption???????? Also, John Montgomery did his own share of mud-slinging on the TV and in the newspaper and made quite a HUGE "donation" of his own to persuade and coerce and ?? "buy" the people in the Wireman Precinct. I don't see why that if the FEDS are investigating that they don't look at all sides of the matter because as black as you paint the other side, you are trying to white wash Bob and John. Fair is Fair after all. Let it ALL come out in the wash while the washing machine is running!
Not Even Close

Salyersville, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2010
News Flash Lookie Here wrote:
News Flash! Vote Fraud investigation has been going on since before the primary election. apparently people had phoned in complaints and undercover personnel have been observing the situation all the time. Please don't feel paranoid. If you have done nothing wrong, then you will have no worries. Apparently folks in the democrat party saw the big money game coming down the pike and the authorities were brought into the Magoffin County election very early in the spring. Stand by for more information. Stangers around town reportedly seen during political events were investigating in the days before the primary elections. This is looking very interesting.
I hope they look really closely in this matter because everyone said that Bob Jordan bought the primary election and no one started crying then! Not until he lost did anyone start crying vote buying! Now isn't that interesting??????? Oh yeah what about all the mudslinging over Carty Branch????? Shouldn't they look into Wireman Precinct????? After all, John Montgomery won that one by a landslide after his own giant land donation for the fire department there. I really hope they look into this whole election thoroughly and completely and really getting to the bottom of the "vote" buying!
John Montgomery Supporter

Amelia, OH

#10 Nov 24, 2010
Have You Heard wrote:
If there are people volunteering to come forward and "confess" that they sold their votes does this not make anyone question WHY???? they are coming forward???? Could it be that they were "paid" to come forward to say they sold their vote???? Broad as it is long ain't it?????? I do not support corruption of any kind but when so many people said that Bob Jordan bought the primary election with money from Mineral Lab why didn't anyone stand up and start shouting then about the corruption???? Why are those same people ready to stand up now that he lost and start shouting vote buying and corruption???????? Also, John Montgomery did his own share of mud-slinging on the TV and in the newspaper and made quite a HUGE "donation" of his own to persuade and coerce and ?? "buy" the people in the Wireman Precinct. I don't see why that if the FEDS are investigating that they don't look at all sides of the matter because as black as you paint the other side, you are trying to white wash Bob and John. Fair is Fair after all. Let it ALL come out in the wash while the washing machine is running!
Have you Heard,
That is an absurd idea. People are already in enough trouble and there is no way they would lie to the F.B.I. and Justice Department. There is no way candidates would pay people to lie to the F.B.I. or Justice Department. I know for a fact that John Montgomery did not pay anyone for anything before, during or after the so called election. I also know that the vote sellers have probably been offered a deal to turn in the vote buyers and other people who had a part in stealing this legally won election from John Montgomery. That is my opinion. May justice be served.
Flopper

Flatgap, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2010
Why don't the Feds . Check bob out .a few told me all of
them guns and money come up missing that was in the
shierf's office. He was supose to give all of them guns
back. Because they was legal .that is what I heard People
talk.I. Don't know if that is true or not.but I do know he
bought his way in the spring I was told that by alot of people
I no this Carson is a great person for the job .i hope he wins
this! Bob is just mad because he got his sorry a$$ beat finally
that is what I think his problem is !
ref

Salyersville, KY

#12 Nov 25, 2010
tell tim watkins to go and file the same suit before its too late. Its possible that its already to late. what was it 15 absentee votes that bob beat tim by after tim had carried most of the precincts. i think its time we got rid of the big crook doc, we all know the elction was bought, but at the same time, we need rid of both crooks at the same time, doc and bob. you know bob is as big a crook or possibly even bigger seeing as how his actions go further thatn buying the election, there are innocent people in jail because of him and much much much much much much more. i say they start standing up for their rights while the fbi is still in here. i also say that tim watkins start standing up for himself. if this had all been straightened out in may, bob wouldnt even be able to have this lawsuit because he isn't the real sheriff, tim is. we all know john won but bob didnt.
I KNOW

Louisa, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2010
Good Shepherd Follower wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know,
Who is Brian and what did he,Randy Salyers and Scotty McCarty do to influence the outcome of the election? Please, we cannot change things in Magoffin County unless the truth comes to light.
Bryan is Bryan Montgomery, Randy Salyers and Scottie McCarty handled the money.
mad max

Salyersville, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2010
ref i agree with you i so wish i would have voted for tim watkins all this is making me sick hes got my family next time!!!!!!!
ANON

Staffordsville, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2010
In the write-up in the Salyersville Independent a woman by the name of Patricia Risner was mentioned with Randy Salyers. Who is this Patricia Risner they were talking about?
troubling2me

Flatgap, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2010
knowing that jefferson co. only voted 300 asbentee vs magoffin co. 1.200 they are somthing wrong with picture!!
Election Funny Business

Amelia, OH

#17 Nov 27, 2010
troubling2me wrote:
knowing that jefferson co. only voted 300 asbentee vs magoffin co. 1.200 they are somthing wrong with picture!!
Correct! Magoffin County had way too many absentee ballots cast for such a small voting population. This is disgusting. People all know John Montgomery legally won this race.
Call em crazy

Salyersville, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2010
Seriously WHY DO YOU CARE??? Aint you from LEXINGTON???
Election Funny Business wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct! Magoffin County had way too many absentee ballots cast for such a small voting population. This is disgusting. People all know John Montgomery legally won this race.
Fried green tomatoes

Staffordsville, KY

#19 Nov 27, 2010
....didn't Doc Hardin look a lot like Bill
Clinton on channel 57's video? Hardin says,
"..and I have no knowledge of any wrong doing
that HAS occurred in this election...".(Is he
admitting 'wrong doing' had been committed)?
Like Slick Willie says, "...I did not have sex
with that woman, Monica Lewinsky....", while he
looked the American people in the eye and did
his best to convince them as the investigators
took Monica's blue dress in for a DNA test on
suspicious stains....gotta love them democrats,
oops...and a few republicans too!! But ain't
life fun!!?
dudette

Salyersville, KY

#20 Nov 27, 2010
Fried green tomatoes wrote:
....didn't Doc Hardin look a lot like Bill
Clinton on channel 57's video? Hardin says,
"..and I have no knowledge of any wrong doing
that HAS occurred in this election...".(Is he
admitting 'wrong doing' had been committed)?
Like Slick Willie says, "...I did not have sex
with that woman, Monica Lewinsky....", while he
looked the American people in the eye and did
his best to convince them as the investigators
took Monica's blue dress in for a DNA test on
suspicious stains....gotta love them democrats,
oops...and a few republicans too!! But ain't
life fun!!?
u r bonkers he was just using proper english. didn't admit to nothing. silly man you really are crazy dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min yabadabado 135,676
Magoffin Reported Election Corruption Makes Fox... 2 hr Digger 136
Ugly Tongues: Why Do American Girls Stick Out T... 14 hr Fatima Look 39
Jackie and Tim 15 hr mavrick 6
blair medical new van (May '12) 23 hr Liz 8
Sara Jane bailey Sun Curious 10
Casey Simmons Sun Christy 1
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]