What is up with these mcgolfin losers...

What is up with these mcgolfin losers on the CB

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scan

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
These guys talk all day about how they can talk to each other
Ugh

Louisa, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
If you don't like it why listen? Or are u just lookin for something to complain about?
Lord yea

Paintsville, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Scan wrote:
These guys talk all day about how they can talk to each other
you wouldn't have to worry about who the hell is talking on a cb if you weren't some nosey ass loser that just set around listening to the scanner.
Scan

Manchester, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
I was just teasing I can't believe I got a rise out of somebody. U here me.
Hurd that

Louisa, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Scan wrote:
I was just teasing I can't believe I got a rise out of somebody. U here me.
WOW.... It worked, you sure are slick. Damn, what an exciting life you must live...kudos
Scan

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
I'm listening to them right now rattling off prices to outbuildings. Yeah here's one for 5 thuosand 9 hundred and 99 dollars. That's a 12 by 24 building 12 by 22 12 by 22
Lookalar

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
I e hear walkie talkies that sound better than there garbage especially the ones on channel 3
if you dont like it

Langley, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Lookalar wrote:
I e hear walkie talkies that sound better than there garbage especially the ones on channel 3
If you don't like what you're hearing, change channels, or turn your CB off! Simple!! They have Freedom of Speech---just like you!!
teddybear

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 12, 2013
if u ask me u must b the loser sitting around with nothing better to do than listen to men talk ....get a life or get a wife
no one

Langley, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
teddybear wrote:
if u ask me u must b the loser sitting around with nothing better to do than listen to men talk ....get a life or get a wife
No one asked you! Teddybear----- You need to get you a life, instead of sitting around, listening to people talking on the CB!
Scan

Ivel, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
I believe that boozer guy is responsible for my misery. Silence!!$!!!!!!!
Lookalar

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
if you dont like it wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like what you're hearing, change channels, or turn your CB off! Simple!! They have Freedom of Speech---just like you!!
You see you dumb A I work and we use the CB to communicate our job runs channel 3 so therefor you dead beat pos's should find another channel
Spell correctly

Langley, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Lookalar wrote:
<quoted text>
You see you dumb A I work and we use the CB to communicate our job runs channel 3 so therefor you dead beat pos's should find another channel
Call someone DUMB????? How Dumb do you look, when you can't even spell Magoffin! lol lol Check it out, on your Thread Title!! lol lol lol
Lookalar

Ivel, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Spell correctly wrote:
<quoted text>
Call someone DUMB????? How Dumb do you look, when you can't even spell Magoffin! lol lol Check it out, on your Thread Title!! lol lol lol
I didn't start this thread you ignoramous I just agree with the person who did. Lol lol lol better choose another profession there Sherlock Holmes
spell correctly

Langley, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Lookalar wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't start this thread you ignoramous I just agree with the person who did. Lol lol lol better choose another profession there Sherlock Holmes
Do you know what a PERIOD is??........ Try using some, Then you wouldn't have a PARAGRAPG, for a SENTENCE!!!! lol lol
Lookalar

Ivel, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
And you made fun of someone else's spelling. Ha ha what is a paragrapg ?? Lol. I didn't use periods cause I know how short your attention span is and I didn't want you to forget what you were doing.
Spell correctly

Langley, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Lookalar wrote:
And you made fun of someone else's spelling. Ha ha what is a paragrapg ?? Lol. I didn't use periods cause I know how short your attention span is and I didn't want you to forget what you were doing.
Yea Right---And my name is Uncle Sam!!lol paragraph----It was hitting the wrong key, not my spelling! The G is right next to the H!!
Lookalar

Ivel, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
What else have I misspelled? It wasn't me genius. U can't spell ha ha ha
Scan

Pikeville, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Hey I resamble that remerk and I do no ho to smell macgoffin too
Scan

Pikeville, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2013
What is this website? A retirement home for old school techers
spell correctly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what a PERIOD is??........ Try using some, Then you wouldn't have a PARAGRAPG, for a SENTENCE!!!! lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election2018 14 min dont know 56
Buy here pay here 49 min wondering 19
Who will be our new County Judge???? 1 hr Mike 9
PVA Who is going to win? 3 hr Jeremy 16
Carter will be our next Judge 3 hr Jeremy 15
Who will win for Magistrates? 3 hr Jeremy 6
angie dingus (Aug '17) 4 hr pretty eyes 94

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages