First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sabrina

Paintsville, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2011
Looking for a lawyer to help me with my divorce and my SSI who is a good lawyer here?
Been there

Sitka, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Sabrina, josh puckett is a new lawyer but a good one. Everyone says the best around is John Kirk. That's who I had and also my husband's mom went to when she was hurt so bad in a bad wreck. They treat you good at Kirk Law Firm and get the job done. Good luck to you.
HEY

Virgie, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2011
Sabrina wrote:
Looking for a lawyer to help me with my divorce and my SSI who is a good lawyer here?
Eric C Conn is the best around!!I had alot of health probs and so on. Im not old enough to b drawin my Social Security that i have paid in from workin for 8 years and he helped me win mine..Hes a awesome lawyer he doesnt quit till he wins it and he want take it if he cant win it!! TRUTH!! Not pullin your leg either!!
Betcha

Salyersville, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2011
Grover Arnett is the BEST for Social Security Cases. 1-800-9-GROVER
mike lion

Louisa, KY

#6 May 9, 2011
talked about grover, what happend to mike lion? he got runned off didnt he.said a jelous husbin wanted to wip him. sombody said he was a preacher now. thats to funny
back off

Staffordsville, KY

#7 May 9, 2011
Mike Lyons is a wonderful man and you should be ashamed for talking about him like that...I haven't heard much about him lately but that doesn't mean he's doing anything wrong and if he has decided to answer the call to ministry then what better calling is there? Josh Puckett is the newest lawyer in town and from all I've heard he's the best. I do know he's a good man who will do his best for you. I also heard he came in first place at his last strong man competion. Congratulations, Josh.I think we should give our business to local people as much as we can as enough of Magoffin money goes to Johnson County.His office is downtown across from the Justice Center.
i know

Louisa, KY

#8 May 9, 2011
mike aint doing anything but trying to Control his church. He seems to forget all the things from his past but wants to persecute others. We all heard rumors about you too mike. you should be ashamed to say anything about anybody else.
Squiggly

Salyersville, KY

#9 May 9, 2011
IF YOU FEEL IT'S OVER......BETTER CALL GROVER..!!
Squiggly

Louisa, KY

#10 May 9, 2011
I think your all full of it. Grover takes everyones money and then runs. Josh is fresh on the job. Greg Allen, Don McFarland, Jeff Lovely are the good lawyers in Magoffin. If you want anyone run out of town. Run some of the judges and keep them in their hometown.
Forseti

Louisa, KY

#11 May 10, 2011
Mike Lyons is a God fearing, good and honorable man and for damned sure he did not have a run in with a jealous husband.

I have known him very well both personally and professionally for two decades and to be honest the only thing Mike Lyons is guilty of is calling it like it is.

The real problem is the jealousy and envy of the pretenders and back-stabbers in the church in question who can't handle the truth.

Controlling a church....give me a break....who would want to control a church that has become the biggest joke around because of:

a cowardly preacher who ran off in the midst of a crisis

a greedy, sleazy, loser of a con-man from Ivyton who has further divided that church because he wants to be the Jim Jones of Magoffin County.

Embracing a whore at the expense of the ostracism and scandalizing of a grieving family.

Every damned one of you who played a part in this sick soap opera over the last few months should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves. You suck and you know it. Sell the church on the court house steps, you people do not deserve one. Go follow Jim Jones for salvation, I hear he got a real deal on Kool Aid.
Truth

Louisa, KY

#12 May 10, 2011
tell the truth and it shall set you free. if people cast the first stone. people in this county don't want nothing let out of their closets. but when a man like mike is trying to do something good. they try to break him down. speak now or forever hold your peace. what about kool aid? who is Jim Jones? Is it whi im thinking of?
Forseti

Louisa, KY

#13 May 10, 2011
Kool aid was me being a smart ass but the "Jim Jones" of Ivyton area could be found on the corporate board of other churches if one cared to dig deep enough .... like in the secretary of state records .... he is a big talker and little doer and ALWAYS ALWAYS getting sued because of his dishonesty. Don't take my word, just google his name and look around. Check the court dockets. Poor old "Jim" has a Bad reputation all around .... maybe I should have named him Leroy Brown, but he wants to lead his own little cult so I will leave Leroy out of it. Where there is smoke, there is fire and fire will burn up wood .... wood like you might find on the lanes of a BOWLING alley.
cute

Louisa, KY

#14 May 11, 2011
No jealous husband? What about a Jordan Hubby? And Mike is so doped up now days, who could take him serious on anything.
Forseti

Louisa, KY

#15 May 11, 2011
A Jordan hubby .... To the weak minded, a man and woman cannot have a work relationship in E-KY, no, if they spend time together working they must be scrogging behind closed doors. Why? Because that's how the genetic mistakes do business.

It is always a few "people" who give a place a bad name. You few people prove what a bunch of backstabbing, cowardly, wont say it to someone's face pieces of gossiping inbred dog $hit you are every time you try to write an opinion.

I say "try" because half of you gossip mongering $hit eating never seen a bar of soap toothless freaks cannot spell, just look above and you will see I am right on that. Maybe you can get a star and a lollipop for effort.

Someone cannot have a legitimate injury here either, they have to be "doped up" for the thrill. Thats because the pudding brained smell bads do it that way so they think everyone else does too.

Bunch of Jessco White wannabes need to go back to whatever way out freakin holler their rusty assed pop can of a 1970's model trailer is parked in and catch a quick thrill molesting a relative and huffing lighter fluid and maybe gossip to your toothless meth-pipe abusing neighbors about what you who proudly hold an intelligent quotient in the double digits think that you might know.

Oh ..... While you are there, throw some rocks in the creek (Do this upstream from where you discharge your turds in the water.) and jump in there with a can of Ajax and was your nasty asses. I have never seen a smellier lot of crusty dingle berried ass people than a select few I have seen....well....smelled here.

Soap and water....look into it.
cute

Louisa, KY

#16 May 11, 2011
Gosh Tara,bout to backslide aint ya?? lol.
wisen up

Louisa, KY

#17 May 11, 2011
Shows what you know, Tara and Mike are to stingy to have internet at the house. Tara sponges off her moms work. Thats Belinda that you re making mad. And talk about asomeone that dont clean up. cmon Belinda, we can see !

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#18 May 12, 2011
Betcha wrote:
Grover Arnett is the BEST for Social Security Cases. 1-800-9-GROVER
You got to be kidding
gummybear2

Sitka, KY

#19 May 12, 2011
josh puckett is the man ,he will absolutly wipe the floor up with you ,best lawyer around.
former client

Salyersville, KY

#20 May 12, 2011
gummybear2 wrote:
josh puckett is the man ,he will absolutly wipe the floor up with you ,best lawyer around.
I will say this about Josh Puckett, I went to him in 2009 for a little case, nothing major. This was when his law office was across the road from the ambulance service. He was the first attorney that really took time and listened to me, and acted like he cared about my case. He also charged a lot less than other attorneys was asking. But he did a great job and had not been out of school very long, but he was honest and told me if there was something he didn't know, he would call another resource and find the answer. He did a great job and always called me back. Had good communication with him. And I also won my case. So I would definitely use Josh Puckett again, if I had another case.
citizen

Dwale, KY

#21 May 13, 2011
The Law Firm of Helton,Helton and Helton of Lick Creek!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Cantrell 3 min Sick 6
Family Backstabbers 4 hr Tenderheart 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Gaybriel 142,406
megan ann howard 15 hr lydiaofpurple 103
Megan .H 16 hr lol 48
Davina Nicole Howard 20 hr yuup 2
biggest knockers 20 hr yuup 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages