Who Got Arrested On Caudill Branch

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Grimm Reaper

Salyersville, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2009
Who did they arrest on Caudill Branch tonight? any one know?
KellB

Macon, GA

#2 Feb 12, 2009
Okay, I made some calls, someone told me it was James Caudill and two females.
Bunky Prewster

Salyersville, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2009
Is this Cuadill Branch on lick creek?
waterboy

Paintsville, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2009
KellB wrote:
Okay, I made some calls, someone told me it was James Caudill and two females.
had 2 little babies with them too ...didnt they ??
KellB

Macon, GA

#5 Feb 12, 2009
Bunky Prewster wrote:
Is this Cuadill Branch on lick creek?
No, it's the one on Mine Fork.
KellB

Macon, GA

#6 Feb 12, 2009
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>had 2 little babies with them too ...didnt they ??
I'm not sure.
Anyone know why they were arrested?
waterboy

Paintsville, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2009
go on rt. 40 go across mine fork hill right at bottom of the hill on the right !!
waterboy

Paintsville, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2009
301 is on his way to pick them up an transport them !!!
homey

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2009
?
mine fork resident

Salyersville, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2009
i heard it was james caudill and his wife and tabitha blanton?
sally

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2009
is this the place where the caudill twins grew up and lived? whatever happened to those boys?
hello

West Liberty, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2009
mine fork resident wrote:
i heard it was james caudill and his wife and tabitha blanton?
James is not married to Tabitha but does anyone know why he was arrested?
lol

Salyersville, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2009
I would say it was over drugs if he was out with tabitha blanton she is nothing but a white trash hoe....
Christy

United States

#15 Mar 5, 2009
lol wrote:
I would say it was over drugs if he was out with tabitha blanton she is nothing but a white trash hoe....
Fyi- she was at his house, and no he's nothing but trash. A dope headed womanizing old nasty ass bastard that doesn't deserve to breath the same air as everyone else.But considering you know him you already know all this, and you must have been going up there for the same reason everybody else was/ does. So where do you keep your straws at honey? And FIY this is Tabs sister, so if you really wanna start shit, then go ahead and step up and get knocked the fuck back down. I hate fucking people like you, that hide behind a damn computer, Do me a favor and post your real name, and see how bad you really are? The talking about my little sister shit is going to STOP, she's actually straightening up, and trying to make a life for herself now but it's dumb fucks like you that won't let shit die. Like I said before post your real name or are ya to scared? lmao.. Don't be a coward. Let that shit rest damn.....
wounding

Paintsville, KY

#16 Mar 5, 2009
ye right she is a marred women with 3 kids her mom has one of them and her mother-n-law has the other 2 what kind of mother is that and she is sleeping with robbie helton and staying at his house and her man will come over to robbie house and stay with her all day why robbie is at work now is that what you all call a good wonmen that is why good women can't get a good man
Tabitha_Blanton

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2009
wounding wrote:
ye right she is a marred women with 3 kids her mom has one of them and her mother-n-law has the other 2 what kind of mother is that and she is sleeping with robbie helton and staying at his house and her man will come over to robbie house and stay with her all day why robbie is at work now is that what you all call a good wonmen that is why good women can't get a good man
LMAO! WOUNDING.. You have NO IDEA what your talking about and the ONLY time my 'husband' has EVER been at mine & Robbie's house honey Robbie's been right there! Thats just dumb, see if you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that pretty much ALL of Robbie's family lives right beside him and all up and down this holler, BUT YEAH LMAO I have brandon over here haha, thats just funny :) If I wanted ANYTHING to do with my 'husband' sweetheart I would have never left him! Also, my 'mother-in-law' doesnt have/never did have my kids! She is too caught up in her own pathetic life to worry about her grand kids! My kids are in my sisters coustody, and I AM WITH THEM DAY IN AND DAY OUT! I dont have to be! I could take me a lil vacation while all this crap is going on but NO Im With my kids & Im getting my life back on track! Stupid ppl like yourself just amuse the hell outta me :) I can post with my real name and not hide behind a screen name lol CAN YOU?? NO you cant because your just one of the many losers on this site that has nothing better to doi than go on and on about something you have NO IDEA wtf your talking about.. So who's the real loser, try getting a life and keep your lil brown nose out of mine or at least KNOW A LIL SOMETHING about the situation before you go running your mouth! Ill be watching and waiting on you to post with your real name and maybe then I will talk to you but until then go wash the brown off your nose and KNOW WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU START YOUR MOUTH ON HERE OK...
WANDA

Pikeville, KY

#19 Mar 5, 2009
YOUR JUST A PATHETIC LIL BITCH AIN'T YA...ALSO IF U KNOWED N E THING ON WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT U'D KNOW THAT BRANDON WORKS IN LEXINGTON THROUGH THE WEEK DUMB ASS..HE COULDN'T BE AT ROBBIES IF HE WANTED TOO...AND U REALLY SCREWED UP ON THE MOTHER IN LAW JIG DIDN'T YA...UR JUST A DUMB ASS THAT LIKES TO THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKIN ABOUT WHEN THEY GOT NO IDEAL...SO YEAH ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE IF UR GONNA POST DON'T BE A BABY BITCH GET SOME PUT A NAME BEHIND IT....
who=["wounding"]ye right she is a marred women with 3 kids her mom has one of them and her mother-n-law has the other 2 what kind of mother is that and she is sleeping with robbie helton and staying at his house and her man will come over to robbie house and stay with her all day why robbie is at work now is that what you all call a good wonmen that is why good women can't get a good man
SMART WOMAN

Salyersville, KY

#23 Mar 5, 2009
WELL, WELL,, TABITHA BLAnton in troublee.. not that skanky bitch that, one that likes to talk about everyone else being on drugs.. lol.. at least i care more for my kids than too take them to a drug dealers house and leave them.. sorry bitch..

Since: Dec 08

Macon, GA

#24 Mar 5, 2009
Tabitha_Blanton wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! WOUNDING.. You have NO IDEA what your talking about and the ONLY time my 'husband' has EVER been at mine & Robbie's house honey Robbie's been right there! Thats just dumb, see if you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that pretty much ALL of Robbie's family lives right beside him and all up and down this holler, BUT YEAH LMAO I have brandon over here haha, thats just funny :) If I wanted ANYTHING to do with my 'husband' sweetheart I would have never left him! Also, my 'mother-in-law' doesnt have/never did have my kids! She is too caught up in her own pathetic life to worry about her grand kids! My kids are in my sisters coustody, and I AM WITH THEM DAY IN AND DAY OUT! I dont have to be! I could take me a lil vacation while all this crap is going on but NO Im With my kids & Im getting my life back on track! Stupid ppl like yourself just amuse the hell outta me :) I can post with my real name and not hide behind a screen name lol CAN YOU?? NO you cant because your just one of the many losers on this site that has nothing better to doi than go on and on about something you have NO IDEA wtf your talking about.. So who's the real loser, try getting a life and keep your lil brown nose out of mine or at least KNOW A LIL SOMETHING about the situation before you go running your mouth! Ill be watching and waiting on you to post with your real name and maybe then I will talk to you but until then go wash the brown off your nose and KNOW WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU START YOUR MOUTH ON HERE OK...
You tell 'em girl!! It doesn't matter if you're on top of the world or as low as you can go, a few people will always have something to say. You're doing the right thing, keep it up, Good Luck.
Tabitha_Blanton

United States

#25 Mar 5, 2009
SMART WOMAN wrote:
WELL, WELL,, TABITHA BLAnton in troublee.. not that skanky bitch that, one that likes to talk about everyone else being on drugs.. lol.. at least i care more for my kids than too take them to a drug dealers house and leave them.. sorry bitch..
Yet another PIECE OF SHIT ^SMART WOMAN^ THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT :) AND YES I AM A BITCH, BUT I BELIVE ITS 'THE BITCH' TO YOU SLUT! YOUR ONE TO TALK BOUT SOMEONE AT LEAST WHEN I POST SOMETHING ON HERE 'I USE MY REAL NAME' UNLIKE YOU :)'P*SSY!' WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, LEAVING MY KIDS WHERE AND WITH WHO? YOU DUMB ASS! SEE THATS THE THING, IF I HAD DROPPED MY KIDS OFF AT 'ANY' DRUG DEALERS HOUSE, THEN CAN YOU PLEASE REFRESH MY MEMORY OF WHO & WHERE!!! UMM NO YA CANT B/C U ONCE AGAIN HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! WHY EVEN GET ON HERE AND TRY TO SOUND ALL BIG AND BAD BUT YET SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS BY NOT POSTING YOUR REAL NAME AND TELLING LIES!! YOUR A LOW LIFE COWARD! I POST WITH MY REAL NAME! SO THAT SAYS SOMETHING LOL! PROVES IM NOT A COWARD :) NOW YOU TRY IT, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU P*SSY!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Paul 170,600
Makayla Perkins 30 min Sad 40
Poll jeremy scott arnett any body know him 1 hr Sad 8
Letters for Greg Howard 1 hr Lol 34
johnson trailer park (Feb '13) 5 hr Claude 8
Are U a Blonde 5 hr Sampson 17
Darvonna Minix? 9 hr Eww 6

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages