First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hilbill

Tremont, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2008
hottie.
D Bailey

Salyersville, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2008
He has 5
joe dirt

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Dec 30, 2008
he's a dope head/pill head
WTF

Salyersville, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2008
For One, Yeah Larry Conley Might Me A Dope Head.. But I He Aint A Pill Head.. Larry Is One Of My Closest Guy Friends. & Hes One Of The Sweetest Person Youll Meet.. & This Is All You People Have To Do, Is Talk Bout Other People..You Prolly Dont Even No Larry Personally. You All Are JEALOUS! Grow Up.. & HES HOT AS HELL!
-Love Ya Larry!:):)

Since: Dec 08

Byesville, OH

#6 Dec 31, 2008
Why are all of the first letters in each word upper case? It looks higly uneducated.
WTF

Salyersville, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2008
Because I Can. & Why Are You On Ever Dam Thread They Are Nosey As$?
MammaMia

Salyersville, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2008
KellB wrote:
Why are all of the first letters in each word upper case? It looks higly uneducated.
Uneducated? lmao
You need to learn how to spell.
It is not higly...The correct spelling is HIGHLY.
Dumbass.

Since: Dec 08

Byesville, OH

#9 Dec 31, 2008
I Guess Because I Can.
Look At Me. I Am A Follower. Look How Cool It Is To Type Each One Of Your Words With A Capital Letter.

Signed Nosey Ass.

PS I Have A Sneaky Suspicion You Added Your 2 Cents On Another Thread With This Same Style Of Writing. FAIL.

Since: Dec 08

Byesville, OH

#10 Dec 31, 2008
Correction:

Why are all of the first letters in each word upper case? It looks HIGHLY uneducated.

It's called a spelling error. Luckily I can make coherent sentences and not make an ass of myself!

Glad that is all you can call me on though.
WTF

Salyersville, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2008
Haha, At Least I Know How To Spell Lol..
Jenny from the Block

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2008
WTF wrote:
For One, Yeah Larry Conley Might Me A Dope Head.. But I He Aint A Pill Head.. Larry Is One Of My Closest Guy Friends. & Hes One Of The Sweetest Person Youll Meet.. & This Is All You People Have To Do, Is Talk Bout Other People..You Prolly Dont Even No Larry Personally. You All Are JEALOUS! Grow Up.. & HES HOT AS HELL!
-Love Ya Larry!:):)
Yeah, he's a REAL friend. Anytime you have to give a shout out to someone on Topix, they're not your "friend." Otherwise you'd just pick up the telephone, but I'm sure he's got you on call block now so that's no longer an option.

Since: Dec 08

Byesville, OH

#13 Dec 31, 2008
That will probably take you places.
Jenny from the Block

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2008
WTF wrote:
Haha, At Least I Know How To Spell Lol..
Yeah, you're a real winner; I bet you take the dishes out of the sink before you piss in it.
WTF

Salyersville, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2008
Yeah Yeah.. You People Are Stupid & I Type The Way I Want, Dont Like It? GET OVER IT! & KellB & Jenny From The Block You Two Are On Every Dang Thread.. I Just Got On Here Because One My Friends Told Me Bout Larry So I Got On Here & Said The TRUTH Bout Him & Thats The Only Reason.. But Im Done.
Jenny from the Block

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 31, 2008
WTF wrote:
Yeah Yeah.. You People Are Stupid & I Type The Way I Want, Dont Like It? GET OVER IT! & KellB & Jenny From The Block You Two Are On Every Dang Thread.. I Just Got On Here Because One My Friends Told Me Bout Larry So I Got On Here & Said The TRUTH Bout Him & Thats The Only Reason.. But Im Done.
Good, because your posts are really painful. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the ole' "I don't usually get on here but my friend told me about it." Kind of like talking to the highschool counselor, "I have this friend, and he likes girls, but he gets a stiffy sometimes around guys, does that make me gay...I mean HIM...my friend that is."
WTF

Salyersville, KY

#17 Dec 31, 2008
KellB wrote:
I Guess Because I Can.
Look At Me. I Am A Follower. Look How Cool It Is To Type Each One Of Your Words With A Capital Letter.
Signed Nosey Ass.
PS I Have A Sneaky Suspicion You Added Your 2 Cents On Another Thread With This Same Style Of Writing. FAIL.
& PS This Is The Only Thread I Wrote On..

Since: Dec 08

Byesville, OH

#18 Dec 31, 2008
That's true. IF Larry was your real friend or vice versa he wouldn't need vindication from you via a message board..
Jenny from the Block

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 31, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
& PS This Is The Only Thread I Wrote On..
Thank God; another post from you and I was getting ready to hire a lawyer and a new eye doctor. DAYUM...lay off the caps lock key would ya'?
MammaMia

Salyersville, KY

#20 Dec 31, 2008
Wow, Jenny you sound like you have experience with that kind of thing. You will feel better if you just come out of the closet! Large Marge did it and you can too!

You people are pitiful! Do you realize that you are talking to UNDERAGE kids on here? They are just taking up for their friend. I mean as an adult you should be setting an example to kids not trying to run them down. The kids that have posted on here sound a whole lot more mature that you people. Leave the kids alone. Go pick on Kaye Issac or Super Don.
ClassofOnine

Salyersville, KY

#21 Dec 31, 2008
KellB wrote:
Correction:
Why are all of the first letters in each word upper case? It looks HIGHLY uneducated.
It's called a spelling error. Luckily I can make coherent sentences and not make an ass of myself!
Glad that is all you can call me on though.
Look I Can Type Any Way I Want To! Why You Say? BECAUSE..........
It Is A Free Country. At Least Thats What You Claim On The 500000000002000125 Threads That You Have Posted On.
Don't Your Old Ass Have A Bridge Game To Go To?
LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After hours Clinic 2 min Eleanor 14
Letters for Greg Howard 10 min Trust me 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Paul 170,625
Election time 9 hr Geoff 28
Brittany brown Howard. 12 hr KnowsAll 10
Are U a Blonde 14 hr So what 21
Poll jeremy scott arnett any body know him 17 hr Voter 11

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages