McFarland & Lovely Attorneys at Law

McFarland & Lovely Attorneys at Law

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

Breakup

Salyersville, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Wonder what happened between Don McFarland and Jeff Lovely for them to stop practicing together?
A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Salyersville, KY

#2 Feb 24, 2012
y WOUD U PUT DON AN JEFF ON A THREAD AN IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS VIRGIL MILLER?LAST I HEARD HE WAS STAYING WITH HIS GAL KAY SOMEWHERE IN TOWN.ARE U JUST A CREEPY STALKER LOL.
A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Salyersville, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2012
THE ABOVE POST IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE IT BELONGS ON ANOTHER.I DONT NO Y IT POSTED ON HERE SORRY.
otherday

Staffordsville, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
I don.t recommend this busisness, the women he has working for him are bitches and sat on there ass and wait for Don to do all the work. He will loose a lot of clients due to the attitudes of the women that work for him.!!!!!!
Salyersville public

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2012
No people 1 woman works very hard in there. Everyone in towncan see and can tell who works the hardest in that office. The town owners why she doesn't work on Friday.
Salyersville public

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2012
The town wonders why
Bambi

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Don McFarland, if he were not hitched, I would be after him in a heartbeat, but he is hitched. Don McFarland is handsome and a great lawyer. Is he Perry Mason? Well he is close, very close. Are his office support staff ladies clones of Della Street? Hummmmmmmmm, I'll have to think about that one.
topless

Virgie, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Bambi wrote:
Don McFarland, if he were not hitched, I would be after him in a heartbeat, but he is hitched. Don McFarland is handsome and a great lawyer. Is he Perry Mason? Well he is close, very close. Are his office support staff ladies clones of Della Street? Hummmmmmmmm, I'll have to think about that one.
You can have him, but you might have to share!
Bambi

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Breakup wrote:
Wonder what happened between Don McFarland and Jeff Lovely for them to stop practicing together?
I just heard back from kin folk and they all say Don Waynes support staff are all top notch. So what is up with all this? Don is a great guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min TJH 163,372
Threesome 6 hr Concerned 9
Angie Wright ???? 7 hr shesnogood 3
Lol 7 hr Larry 2
judy minix (Jun '11) 7 hr Larry 20
Cater Whitaker. (Jul '14) 7 hr Larry 7
Aldenna got stomped 22 hr Poet 6

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance