Hott Guys At Chevron

“Hold errrr'”

Since: Jan 09

Royalton, KY

#21 Jan 5, 2009
sohappy wrote:
if it takes so long for them to pump your gas go somewhere else and pump it yourself!
uhh... thats why its called a full service. I know alot of fellers that go there JUST so they dont have to get out and pump er own gas, if it were meant to be self serve, it would be called in fact, self serve. They get paid to pump gas, not sit on er ass. Maybe if they would get off their lazy asses and work then we wouldnt be discussing this. HEYYY they sure wear all those hard workin clothes all the time, but they sure dont do anything.
kittie-kittie

Virgie, KY

#22 Jan 5, 2009
FYI...just my opinion....I get my vehicle serviced there, as needed, and filled up at least 3 times or so a week, and when I have an emergency, I have also had prompt service and response from Anthony's station. I have no complaints at all, and of course Anthony is a true hottie and gentleman. However, I go there because...as a consumer...I have found Rose's Chevron a place of business to meet my transportation repair/service needs, and I would still go there if Anthony Rose was dog ugly and toothless, cauze' he has a nice personality.....
squack 10

Staffordsville, KY

#23 Jan 6, 2009
get life and stop wishing that you were one of chevron boys. this is that back boy, if you want to talk about me you know where i'm at so just come and say it. zach is getting help that is the good thing so leave it at that, and leave my sister and what her parents let her do out of it. you are all just jealous of her. also this chevron has the best service,car detail,and auto repair in town, so in other words if you dont like dont come.
adm

Salyersville, KY

#24 Jan 6, 2009
squack 10 wrote:
get life and stop wishing that you were one of chevron boys. this is that back boy, if you want to talk about me you know where i'm at so just come and say it. zach is getting help that is the good thing so leave it at that, and leave my sister and what her parents let her do out of it. you are all just jealous of her. also this chevron has the best service,car detail,and auto repair in town, so in other words if you dont like dont come.
i agree 100 percent!
haha

Staffordsville, KY

#25 Jan 7, 2009
i love chevron
ZACK

Louisa, KY

#26 Jan 7, 2009
wooooooooooooooo go jason
Taylor Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#27 Jan 9, 2009
g2hell wrote:
Zach has hepatitis. nasty!
Hey Zach Dontaa does NOT have hepatitis. Some people need to grow up and get a life. Zach is a good friend of mine and he would do anything for anybody. This is rediculous!

“Hold errrr'”

Royalton, KY

#28 Jan 9, 2009
squack 10 wrote:
i sure as hell wish i was a chevron boy LMFAO
Jenny from The Block

Lexington, KY

#29 Jan 9, 2009
squack 10 wrote:
That's alright, that's okay...
you still pumped my gas today!
Citizen Mad MAN

Salyersville, KY

#30 Jan 9, 2009
Jenny from The Block wrote:
<quoted text>
LAMFAO!!! Shew...that was a good one!

“it sucks to be you!”

Kimper, KY

#31 Jan 10, 2009
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.....OMG...now THAT was funny
Hannah prater

Louisa, KY

#32 Jan 12, 2009
L M A O ! you wish little miss "Chevron Baby"
Hmm

Pikeville, KY

#34 Jan 12, 2009
squack 10 wrote:
Can You say loser? This boy has free loaded off of his mom and step dad for years. His sole ambition in life is to be a Chevron Boy!!! You would think that a grown ( I use that term loosely) man would want something better for his family... Guess Not
i love chevron

Versailles, KY

#35 Jan 13, 2009
hahaha uhmm jesse minix for sure he is adorable but i do have a boyfriend whom i love but i love when jesse pumps my gas :)
lalalala

United States

#36 Jan 14, 2009
Trust me you would enjoy Jesse!!

“it sucks to be you!”

Kimper, KY

#37 Jan 14, 2009
<quoted text>
I swear Jenny, ever since you posted this one, I haven't been able to get this outta my head....it's just too darn funny....

My hubby is still crackin up to this day about the thread of the jail, where someone says the girls are over there singing "Ain't no Harlow Back Girl."

The things we crack up at......AAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

United States

#38 Jan 14, 2009
Well i think John Reagan Patrick is the BEST one there..haha..
Bunky Prewster

Salyersville, KY

#39 Jan 14, 2009
I think Royalton Drunk is the hottest Chevron Boy ..I like it when he smiles at me with a jaw full of backer ...shooo lawdy
dee

Louisa, KY

#40 Jan 19, 2009
Turtles Girl09 wrote:
Well i think John Reagan Patrick is the BEST one there..haha..

yea...and he couldn't have a more erfect girlfriend....

hey...goobi, i love ya chick
hey hey

Paintsville, KY

#41 Jan 22, 2009
don't know his name but he always says thanks hon to everyone. he's cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min CriminalForever 153,670
Where O Where has my little truck gone 10 hr Truth Be Told 9
johnny russell (Feb '13) 15 hr Prayers 16
Tonya Ward & Jerry Swiney 16 hr Ridiculous 32
knucklehead grill 18 hr Knows better 47
Kassandra Puckett Arnett Sun Bear 4
Are You Going To Hell? Sep 24 Oh Yeah 9

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages