Next Last
kiddle

Winchester, KY

#1 May 21, 2011
Anybody know Adam Collinsworth
trucker

Winchester, KY

#2 May 21, 2011
He is about to get in trouble, messing wiyh the wrong one.
Henry

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 May 26, 2011
Better watch Mary.
pretty sure

Sitka, KY

#4 May 26, 2011
isnt this the guy that was suppose to have done all those robbings a while back, i remember seeing it on the news and they were looking for him ,the news said he had supposidly left the state, isnt this the same guy????
Coaltrain

Paintsville, KY

#5 May 27, 2011
pretty sure wrote:
isnt this the guy that was suppose to have done all those robbings a while back, i remember seeing it on the news and they were looking for him ,the news said he had supposidly left the state, isnt this the same guy????
Adam wouldn't steal a penny off of anyone. He's a great guy and great musician. He plays with New River Line. And as for Mary, they ain't together anymore. Good guy.
oh please

Sitka, KY

#6 May 29, 2011
GOOD GUY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hes a loser who beats his women, I know. And Mary is a WHO%$!!! They deserve each other. After all, trash should stick together
Badger

Paintsville, KY

#7 May 29, 2011
oh please wrote:
GOOD GUY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hes a loser who beats his women, I know. And Mary is a WHO%$!!! They deserve each other. After all, trash should stick together
Well which are you? Katie, Katies Family, or Katies new geeky ass boyfriend? Because ever who you are, you've got a aze to grind. I went to school with the boy, known him all his life, and had been to his and Katies House many times. So all the beating talk is nothing but a bunch of Bull$hit. Anyone that knows him don't need to come to this freakshow forum to know what kind of a dude his is. You might want to take a look in the mirror.
NOT HER

Sitka, KY

#8 May 30, 2011
Badger wrote:
<quoted text>Well which are you? Katie, Katies Family, or Katies new geeky ass boyfriend? Because ever who you are, you've got a aze to grind. I went to school with the boy, known him all his life, and had been to his and Katies House many times. So all the beating talk is nothing but a bunch of Bull$hit. Anyone that knows him don't need to come to this freakshow forum to know what kind of a dude his is. You might want to take a look in the mirror.
Not Katie or her family, and just because you went to school with him, doesnt mean hes a GOOD GUY!! Hes a pice of crap and he does beat every woman hes had you dont know what goes on behind closed doors
Badger

Paintsville, KY

#9 May 30, 2011
NOT HER wrote:
<quoted text>Not Katie or her family, and just because you went to school with him, doesnt mean hes a GOOD GUY!! Hes a pice of crap and he does beat every woman hes had you dont know what goes on behind closed doors
Really? Well if you're not one of the above mentioned, how the hell do you know what goes on behind closed doors??????????
muff

Cynthiana, KY

#10 May 30, 2011
Mary is trying them all what shame left her family one man after another Mark then anyone.
hahaha

Harold, KY

#11 May 31, 2011
Mary Who?
muff

Cynthiana, KY

#12 May 31, 2011
Mary Lemaster
Rubicon

Paintsville, KY

#13 May 31, 2011
Badger wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Well if you're not one of the above mentioned, how the hell do you know what goes on behind closed doors??????????
I notice that they didn't reply back to this question,,,LOL. Can You Say Nail On The Head?
HERE

Sitka, KY

#14 May 31, 2011
Rubicon wrote:
<quoted text>I notice that they didn't reply back to this question,,,LOL. Can You Say Nail On The Head?
no they didnt hit the nail on the head, i dont sit on here waiting for gossip, and i know how this loser is, you all are pathetic taking up for him...and thats all im saying. AND MARY!!! Bahahahahah shes a ho cant stand her stupis a@$.
muff

Cynthiana, KY

#15 May 31, 2011
Mary is a drunk will go tobed with any body does she work for a gas co.HA> HA HA HA.
ringo

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2011
Is adam going to marry Mary oh sh=====
Mtfold

Paintsville, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2011
ringo wrote:
Is adam going to marry Mary oh sh=====
Don't think he's with Mary any more, I've seen him with another girl a couple of times here lately.
ringo

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2011
Yes he is still with Mary Lemaster thay are getting married soon.
Friend indeed

Staffordsville, KY

#19 Jun 6, 2011
No Adam had another girl friend named Mary. This is a different one.
ringo

Cynthiana, KY

#20 Jun 6, 2011
This is Mary that was married to Ray lemaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Cantrell 2 hr Sick 6
Family Backstabbers 6 hr Tenderheart 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Gaybriel 142,406
megan ann howard 17 hr lydiaofpurple 103
Megan .H 18 hr lol 48
Davina Nicole Howard 22 hr yuup 2
biggest knockers 22 hr yuup 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages