Angel

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I think the Mayans have something...but, mostly they feared hurricanes and other natural disasters.Their fear motivated the extensive observation of the night sky.They wanted to influense the Gods,who they believed, controlled these occurances.Will our weather get worse? What do you think?
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Well definitely something is going to happen not on the exact date on the 21. Maybe but doubt it. A lot of people doesn't believe so... But who can believe that are existence will come to an end. What my opinion is just like the mayans and other researchers......We are going to have the motherload of all motherloads of disasters one after another which will wipe alot of stuff we have today out. Than what's left of us will go into a mass panic.. Like some what of the movie book of Eli. Kill to survive....that will be are extinction.....
just wondering

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Yes wrote:
Well definitely something is going to happen not on the exact date on the 21. Maybe but doubt it. A lot of people doesn't believe so... But who can believe that are existence will come to an end. What my opinion is just like the mayans and other researchers......We are going to have the motherload of all motherloads of disasters one after another which will wipe alot of stuff we have today out. Than what's left of us will go into a mass panic.. Like some what of the movie book of Eli. Kill to survive....that will be are extinction.....
yeah i think about it too but theres nothing we can do just pray we all make it through tim getting bad its like you want to help people but your afraid to cause we are all afraid of each other and thats a real shame really sad god help us all we all need to pray for each other
Not Worried

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Obama won't let it happen, he is too dead
set in seeing America slip over the "Fiscal
Cliff' in early 2013...we know the messiah
won't let the end come before his wants and
needs are fulfilled, now don't we?!
Yes

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

just wondering wrote:
<quoted text> yeah i think about it too but theres nothing we can do just pray we all make it through tim getting bad its like you want to help people but your afraid to cause we are all afraid of each other and thats a real shame really sad god help us all we all need to pray for each other
Thats when good judgement needs to come in.
times and times

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

If you believe the Bible then you know many things that will happen in the last days such as: nation shall rise against nation Matt.24:7, earthquakes,famines,pestilence Matt.24:7,knowledge shall be greatly increased Dan.12:4, wars and rumors of wars Matt24:6 evil men shall wax worse and worse2 Tim3:13, false Christs Matt24:5 & Mark 13:22, falling away from faith 1 Tim 4:1&2, scoffers not caring 2 Peter3:3&4, and many more signs...the myhans didn't know the time or day just like we don't know and Jesus doesn't know but God gave us signs to know when the time is near. It won't change a things if you believe this or not, it's going to happen regardless. The list of signs is much longer and I will type them all if you want them but we all can feel and see something is getting ready to happen so we each need to choose now what we will believe and who.
oh no

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

people.. stop trying to scare me
Fat bat

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Still alive
times and times

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Well, the 21st is past and nothing happened...some people really thought the world would end on that day and that shows they don't know the Bible because it says He will come in a time when we think not...many thought it would end when the computers were surpose to shut down on the changing to the year 2000...the rapture will take place soon but that won't even be the end of the world..it will be the beginning of mass choas as people search for their missing people but they will never be found...there will then be mass destruction and 1/3 of all the people on earth will die...my advice is talk to God and get things straight with Him and you won't even be here for that awful time...
Or We Could

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

...have checked with Chicken Little to see
if the sky was really falling!
johnson cty guy

Beauty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Yes wrote:
God, learn to spell. Basic grammar may help get your point across.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

For sure

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Objective Onlooker wrote:
http://youtu.be/Y6ljFaKRTrI
I enjoyed that little video and yes, it is 'good to be alive'.
That is the main reason I believe and lean on the Lord, life
through Him is ever lasting where science teaches a termination
in everything, including life.
YES

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

johnson cty guy wrote:
<quoted text>
God, learn to spell. Basic grammar may help get your point across.
Johnson city guy, apparently someone needs a lesson on how to use basic grammar... I'm not from around here but I would be much obliged to do so..

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

For sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed that little video and yes, it is 'good to be alive'.
That is the main reason I believe and lean on the Lord, life
through Him is ever lasting where science teaches a termination
in everything, including life.
It was the ending theme to a popular video game, so as a gamer nerd I kind of found it funny,:-)
johnson cty guy

Beauty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

YES wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson city guy, apparently someone needs a lesson on how to use basic grammar... I'm not from around here but I would be much obliged to do so..
Seriously? You had multiple grammatical and spelling errors?
Boots

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

All of you know little to nothing, or absolutely nothing at all. Go do some real research before you post your stupid ideas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Salyersville Forum right now

Search the Salyersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 min LMS 26,166
Alysia 8 min Nasty 23
Couple plan to plead guilty in corruption case ... 13 min Nope 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min did u know 144,692
does anyone know natalie williams (Apr '10) 1 hr Mmmhhhmmm 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Salyersville, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr freeyourself12344 405
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The_Box 127,868
•••
•••
•••
Salyersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Salyersville Jobs

•••