First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curiousgal

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2008
Come on- spill it! The other topics are getting old.
sally-ville

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2008
i agree but what about toms pizza?
sally-ville

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2008
there food is horrendous (sp) i cannot believe how bad it has gotten since theyve switched locations.

Since: Dec 08

Pikeville, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2008
It is horrendous and over-price & some of those workers could use a good scrubbin'.
sally-ville

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2008
yeah they raise there prices all of the time and i totally agree they hire nasty work hands. i know of a few over the past little bit they have hired that is waaay nasty. i cant get over it though because they were the best pizza place in town. i used to hate bettys cause of the lesbians but i wont eat from either place now, although if i have to i will eat from bettys but never again from toms. the managers is bad as well.
jackson gal

Ann Arbor, MI

#6 Dec 21, 2008
what is the problem with eating food if a lesbian made it? whats the matter with some of you people????
sally-ville

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2008
well it kind of turns my stomach to know a carpitmuncher is making my food. sorry that i feel that way. haha NOT!
Hottie

Salyersville, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2008
What the hell? OMG! Do you really know what you are eating when you buy from the grocery store? NNNNNOOOO What is wrong with lesbians? I didnt know there were lesbians at Bettys! Who are they? OMG! I am way behind I guess. Tom's is okay...But I did find a hair in my food the other day, they gave me my money back & offered to fix me something else..but I was kina nauseated. lol Have you seen the McDonalds workers?

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2008
I honestly had no idea lesbos worked at Bettys. They make an awesome salad that's for sure .. LMFAO

Sometimes I think places like McDonalds are so desperate for workers they hire any Tom, Dick and Harry.
GET REAL

Louisa, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2008
I know for a fact that there are no lesbians that work at Betty's Pizza. And on that note, do you really know who fixes your food at every other restaurant in town or anywhere else for that matter. No you don't.

Pikeville, KY

#11 Dec 22, 2008
I couldn't care less who makes my food.. just as long as they wash their hands and wear hair nets... and are CLEAN of course.
Lesbos can be clean, too. LOL

(making light of the situation of course :)
sally-ville

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2008
Anyway, what about the people who always make a big deal of what you say on here when its the sole purpose of this site? That kills me!

Byesville, OH

#13 Dec 22, 2008
sally-ville you should register, you post a lot. Which is a good thing, keeps the site going.
It amuses me, especially when they call it a Gossip site....... If they hate it so bad, don't read and get the f##k outta here.
sally-ville

United States

#14 Dec 22, 2008
exactly! thats what ive been trying to point out. it kills me, why even waste time argueing because someone said something grrr.. i believe its just people who want to cause drama, i mean i see nothing wrong anonimously gossiping on here to me its better than letting people know and getting the facts twisted. you know.. when your on here you are well alot are anon. and it keeps down trouble and the point of the site rationalizes that you can 'create a forum' so therefore what we call it, or talk about should stay on subject...& yeah i just might concider registering. im not sure yet. when i found this site i really had no intentions to even post anything but i got into some of the forums and figured id give it a shot. haha and the fact that over half end up off track kind of ticks me off as well.. haha

Byesville, OH

#15 Dec 23, 2008
lol and I admit I get them off track a lot. I was posting over on Paintsville's forum .. talking about druggies and somehow we got on the topic of drug testing people who get gov't assistance then it went to big companies freezing pensions.

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2008
Ahh, it happens. But the thing I don't like is when it gets out of control and people start blaming people for judging and making things up and so on. The thing is 'gossip' is pretty well hear-say most of the time anyways. The idea of this site is for each of us to put in our concerns or what we think or have heard.. So it shouldn't matter what one person gets on here and says aint right cause they get on this site obviously for the gossip as well.
Rounder

Staffordsville, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2008
Round and Round Here We Go

It is the same circle of people that is on ALL these TOPICS. Get over it, no decent person wants to have a conversation with you people!!!!!!!

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2008
"ROUNDER"

It is the same thing you are posting on ALL these TOPICS. Get over it, no one really gives a sh!t what you think! haha
STARFISH

Salyersville, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2008
sally-ville wrote:
Anyway, what about the people who always make a big deal of what you say on here when its the sole purpose of this site? That kills me!
I totally AGREE!!!
Citizen Mad Man

Salyersville, KY

#20 Dec 23, 2008
Rounder wrote:
Round and Round Here We Go
It is the same circle of people that is on ALL these TOPICS. Get over it, no decent person wants to have a conversation with you people!!!!!!!
Dear Rounder,
You obviously like us-and want to have a conversation with us or you would not even be here...But we just damn don't like ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kizzie risner 1 hr smh 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 141,467
doc 1 hr Get real 16
Gary Simpkins Campaine for Mayor brought Street... 2 hr Slick 17
do men think woman are any less attractive with... (May '10) 8 hr Stretch marky me 103
Megan .H 12 hr Awful 35
saw in the paper today that a dumda$$ wants Zon... Sat citizen 7
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages