Next Last
fox

West Liberty, KY

#42 Aug 24, 2012
ok
justwondering

Louisa, KY

#43 Sep 16, 2012
has anyone one heared anything bout Dawg since hes been in jail my prayers are with him and his family still
well well

Staffordsville, KY

#44 Sep 16, 2012
dogsbabymama wrote:
listen ppl think about jonathans children...they are the ones hurting they wil never see ter papaw or there daddy again probaly,jst think a minute wht this trajic event has done to them along with everyone else around them and be nice and just pray that the future will be brighter for the family thts all i ask!!!
i agree everyone is hurt ,, please keep the family in pray Vick and the kids need lots of pray the hurt the most Big Al was a grest person and loved all and helped everyone please keep in mind the kids and Vick loved him alot just pray that all works out for the dont talk about them go help them insted GOD BLESS YOU VICK AND THE KIDS LOVE YOU ALL
Scheme

Pikeville, KY

#45 Sep 16, 2012
Fact is he murdered someone, he needs something besides prayers!
justwondering

Louisa, KY

#46 Sep 16, 2012
that maybe but he still is a person to even a murder can be forgivein in god's eyes i am praying for vickie and the family but jonathan also needs to be prayed for too
deserae

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#48 Nov 30, 2012
Any update on whats happened in court? Albert was a very nice man I can say that fer shur

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ratliff & Ratliff Dentist 55 min Dr Oz 1
Who is the best woman in bed that you’ve had? 2 hr Experience 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 174,892
2018 Prom 3 hr Jacob 22
top 5 ladys men from the past in salyersville (Feb '11) 6 hr Stupid kitty 200
Madison Gullett 8 hr Jceagle 3
Johnny sizemore (May '17) 17 hr Bubbles 5

Salyersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages