I THINK GARY SIMPKINS IS THE BEST IVE EVER HAD IN THE SACK
nakedasajaybird

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2010
I've never had an orgasm whats wrong with me
snake

Adams, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2010
They didn' say pu%%Y that what you are .They said bird and you won.I no you can win this with that cat you carry .
tell

Fairborn, OH

#4 Sep 21, 2010
zebra hide thong wrote:
I THINK GARY SIMPKINS IS THE BEST IVE EVER HAD IN THE SACK
Does he have a big one? How big is it? Thick or just long?
Juicy

Salyersville, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2010
I saw a bird sitting on top of the courthouse that had a bill at least 15 inches long.
I Know

Paintsville, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Jamie Bailey has a big one.
uhuh

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2010
I Know wrote:
Jamie Bailey has a big one.
i herd he had a big one id love ot see it
nasty

Hagerhill, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2010
GROSS! Who cares about peoples peckers in Magoffin. I was through there the other day and everyone looked dirty and eat up on drugs. Everyones peckers there probably stink. Peckers are ugly anyway no matter who they hang on. I wouldnt take a million dollars for a magoffin pecker all eat up with herpes and warts, and crabs. You all are perverts.
yousay

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 21, 2010
nasty wrote:
GROSS! Who cares about peoples peckers in Magoffin. I was through there the other day and everyone looked dirty and eat up on drugs. Everyones peckers there probably stink. Peckers are ugly anyway no matter who they hang on. I wouldnt take a million dollars for a magoffin pecker all eat up with herpes and warts, and crabs. You all are perverts.
honey theys a bunch with biguns here yor just jealous you shold go up royalton i know a guy up there that has a 12 inche one hell show it to you too
Okay

Paintsville, KY

#11 Sep 21, 2010
How would you know have you been there.
Wellllll

Paintsville, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2010
nasty wrote:
Must be somethin about Magoffin you are liking or your wouldn't be on our forum!
nasty

Hagerhill, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2010
yousay wrote:
<quoted text> honey theys a bunch with biguns here yor just jealous you shold go up royalton i know a guy up there that has a 12 inche one hell show it to you too
gag, royalton is the nastiest plae in magoffin so I sure wouldn't want to see the peckers from there. I can smell them all the way over here. if i want to see someone from royalton i will just wait until the 1st of the month when they all crawl outta their trailers.
nasty

Hagerhill, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Wellllll wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be somethin about Magoffin you are liking or your wouldn't be on our forum!
dumbass I am from magoffin but I go out of county to get a pecker cause magoffin is full of dopeheads and sexually transmitted dieseases
Oxi-Licious

Salyersville, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2010
Robin Jordan has got one about 5 1/2 inches long!!! Oh I'm sorry, you said the biggest...My bad.!!
feels good

Sandy Hook, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2010
doug stevens
o yel

Paintsville, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2010
nasty i would say your licking crack umm
nasty

Hagerhill, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2010
o yel wrote:
nasty i would say your licking crack umm
I would bet you draw a check!
o yel

Paintsville, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2010
i draw one but i but i have to work to get it dont have to stay on my knees to make a dollar like you do lillie licker
nasty

Hagerhill, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2010
ha! you so funny
My Oh My

Paintsville, KY

#22 Sep 22, 2010
I have been needin one of those things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min USA 166,433
Ramona Conley lying again 2 hr Lol 3
Billy wayne collinsworth 3 hr I know 2
Jeremy Holbrook & Kristi Howard 5 hr Friend of the fanily 9
filing 7 hr *** 40
Melinda holderby 13 hr Get fit 5
angie dingus 21 hr kentucky girl 15

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance