Next Last
jane

United States

#87 Oct 27, 2012
terry cobern dwayne hunt andrea hunt lisa williams jennifer perkins all gay
doyouknow

Langley, KY

#88 Oct 27, 2012
do u know if john tyler lykins is gay? he is the middle school teacher's [sandi lykins] son. I heard he is a closet gay.
iheard

Langley, KY

#89 Oct 27, 2012
yea, i heard that tyler lykins is gay.
Forum

Salyersville, KY

#91 Oct 27, 2012
idontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why most gay people leave that stinking town as soon as they can. I know I did, and I never looked back! And I couldn't be happier! To this day, I won't even tell people I grew up there...it's embarrassing!
Hello Jimmy..
really wondering

Pikeville, KY

#92 Oct 28, 2012
hey
eric

Danville, KY

#93 Oct 28, 2012
I hate queers
Dick

Staffordsville, KY

#94 Nov 5, 2012
Is the guy that works at iga that wears glasses gay, idk him but he acts it he creeps me out.
hahaha

Lexington, KY

#95 Nov 7, 2012
eric wrote:
I hate queers
And they don't like you either, I'm sure. Noone probably likes you.
Fed Up Chick

Salyersville, KY

#96 Nov 20, 2012
facts wrote:
2 sticks don't go together and the last time I checked it's still Adam and Eve but the world is gone I don't care what people do or who they do but if you say two people of the same sex sleeping together is right you really need help you say we can't accept change I say the problems start with parents who should raise their kids to understand the meaning of family which consist of a woman and man the only reason they want to allow gay marriage is so they can get benifits and kids though adoption which I do not agree with Just think what damage that will do to that kid.
Are they bothering or hitting on you? If they are, I understand. If they aren't, then what is the problem? If they are not bothering you, leave them the f**k alone.
yeahhh...

Salyersville, KY

#97 Nov 21, 2012
Ryan Howard? Is he a closet gay? I feel sorry for his poor gf. They look like they are related.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Mickey402 148,411
is harold roark back to the old harold 11 hr harold roark 13
Ramey Pool Times??? (May '13) 19 hr Swimmer 4
Leia wood 21 hr Jen jen 7
What ever happen to Billy Bob???? 22 hr Devilman069 1
Tiffany Brown Lovely Sun Jeff 1
News KSP Makes Arrests at Party Complaint in Magoffi... Sun Interestingtopic 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages