Next Last
no name

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2010
Robert Craft!
ohio people

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2010
Leave Robert alone! You people and your hatred! You know committing hate crimes is illegal! I am not saying that I agree with this lifestyle but he is who he is for some reason! NEVERTHELESS HE IS STILL A CHILD OF THE LIVING GOD! JESUS SAID FOR HE WHO IS WITHOUT OUT SIN TO CAST THE FIRST STONE OR LEAVE SOMEONE ALONE! There is no such thing as a big or a little sin!
awful

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2010
No wonder people arent comfortable coming out. People especially around here are quick to judge anyway. There are way too many closed minded people around here. You should leave them alone. Afterall, it is there life not yours!
idontknow

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 7, 2010
awful wrote:
No wonder people arent comfortable coming out. People especially around here are quick to judge anyway. There are way too many closed minded people around here. You should leave them alone. Afterall, it is there life not yours!
And that is why most gay people leave that stinking town as soon as they can. I know I did, and I never looked back! And I couldn't be happier! To this day, I won't even tell people I grew up there...it's embarrassing!

“can be WICKED”

Since: May 10

UNITED STATES

#6 Jun 7, 2010
idontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why most gay people leave that stinking town as soon as they can. I know I did, and I never looked back! And I couldn't be happier! To this day, I won't even tell people I grew up there...it's embarrassing!
you say it's embarrassing being from S-Ville...well it's more embarrassing for the people of S-ville 4 you to tell others your from here and gay !!!!!!!! remember that !!!!!!!!!
thankful

Louisa, KY

#7 Jun 7, 2010
idontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
im thankful to hear when people get out and find a better way of life for themselves and thats smart to not tell anyone that you are from salyersville it embarrassing i know i left there 8 years ago and i hate when i need to go there once a year for xmas i dont stay long at all people in magoffin just seem to old fashion and strange for my liken
party time

Louisa, KY

#8 Jun 7, 2010
thankful wrote:
<quoted text>im thankful to hear when people get out and find a better way of life for themselves and thats smart to not tell anyone that you are from salyersville it embarrassing i know i left there 8 years ago and i hate when i need to go there once a year for xmas i dont stay long at all people in magoffin just seem to old fashion and strange for my liken
every body in salyersville is thankful you left to. old fasion and strange you say..come on now,,from reading your post on here,,your the STRANGE one...p.s.-we must not be to old fasion and strange ,, you seem to like S-Ville TOPIX awful good..explain that one
lawsy may

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Oh, God.. "S-ville" just can't stand diversity, in any way shape or form. If you're not heterosexual, don't wear boots, and don't drink on the weekends they want you to get out. There are some good people there who have enough decency to be kind to all, but then there are the self-righteous bullies who think they are too good to respect other people if they are different from them. And I agree, there is no big or little sin! Read that in James 2:10. No one is telling you to agree with what gays do so why would you complain about it? I don't see why you all can sit back and pass judgement like you are the man himself and committ a sin all the same as what you are judging against.. Are you really that perfect? Sorry, no you're not and it's time for that county to stop living in their fantasy world. It's also time for parents to do their jobs and teach their children some respect and kindness.
facts

Irvine, KY

#10 Jun 9, 2010
2 sticks don't go together and the last time I checked it's still Adam and Eve but the world is gone I don't care what people do or who they do but if you say two people of the same sex sleeping together is right you really need help you say we can't accept change I say the problems start with parents who should raise their kids to understand the meaning of family which consist of a woman and man the only reason they want to allow gay marriage is so they can get benifits and kids though adoption which I do not agree with Just think what damage that will do to that kid.
incorrect

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 9, 2010
facts wrote:
2 sticks don't go together and the last time I checked it's still Adam and Eve but the world is gone I don't care what people do or who they do but if you say two people of the same sex sleeping together is right you really need help you say we can't accept change I say the problems start with parents who should raise their kids to understand the meaning of family which consist of a woman and man the only reason they want to allow gay marriage is so they can get benifits and kids though adoption which I do not agree with Just think what damage that will do to that kid.
_______

I was raised in a home with Baptist parents, church 3 times a week, but I'm gay, it's just the way I am. Parenting had nothing to do with it at all. As for your comment on adoption, I know a gay couple who have adopted 3 kids; one just entered a doctoral program at UK, one was recently married and has a beautiful son, and the other is a straight A student in high school, and will probably be the valedictorian of his class. And you know what else? All 3 are straight.

So, what damage was done to them? None.....they were raised to respect other people and understand that we are all different, but also to be the person that they are.
lawsy may

Salyersville, KY

#12 Jun 9, 2010
incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
_______
I was raised in a home with Baptist parents, church 3 times a week, but I'm gay, it's just the way I am. Parenting had nothing to do with it at all. As for your comment on adoption, I know a gay couple who have adopted 3 kids; one just entered a doctoral program at UK, one was recently married and has a beautiful son, and the other is a straight A student in high school, and will probably be the valedictorian of his class. And you know what else? All 3 are straight.
So, what damage was done to them? None.....they were raised to respect other people and understand that we are all different, but also to be the person that they are.
That's wonderful.
Gay parents would be no different than heterosexual parents. There are some good ones and bad ones, don't try to act like there is no damage done to kids whose parents are straight and blame it all on the gays!
And yes, hooray for whoever said that in the bible it is Adam and Eve. We all know this already, why bring it up?
Whether homosexuality is right or wrong according to the bible is not the issue. Even if it is, it is still wrong to insult and pass judgement and be self-righteous to the point where you feel you are better than gays - or anyone, for that matter.
Get off your high, straight horses people. No wonder people turn away from God, because some so called "Christians" like to act like their above God's word and are nothing but big bullies. I feel sorry for THEIR children, not the gays' children! What kind of values could a person so discriminating and self righteous possibly instill in their children?
I laugh at the argument that "marriage is sacred, that's why it should be between man and woman" Well how many of you "Christians" have kept YOUR marriage "sacred"? How many of you have had a divorce? A gay couple in love married is just as legitimate as my marriage.
STRAIGHT marriage these days is no more sacred than GAY marriage, go cry about it.
GET OUT OF THE HOLLER and face reality.
well well

Louisa, KY

#13 Jun 9, 2010
lawsy may wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wonderful.
Gay parents would be no different than heterosexual parents. There are some good ones and bad ones, don't try to act like there is no damage done to kids whose parents are straight and blame it all on the gays!
And yes, hooray for whoever said that in the bible it is Adam and Eve. We all know this already, why bring it up?
Whether homosexuality is right or wrong according to the bible is not the issue. Even if it is, it is still wrong to insult and pass judgement and be self-righteous to the point where you feel you are better than gays - or anyone, for that matter.
Get off your high, straight horses people. No wonder people turn away from God, because some so called "Christians" like to act like their above God's word and are nothing but big bullies. I feel sorry for THEIR children, not the gays' children! What kind of values could a person so discriminating and self righteous possibly instill in their children?
I laugh at the argument that "marriage is sacred, that's why it should be between man and woman" Well how many of you "Christians" have kept YOUR marriage "sacred"? How many of you have had a divorce? A gay couple in love married is just as legitimate as my marriage.
STRAIGHT marriage these days is no more sacred than GAY marriage, go cry about it.
GET OUT OF THE HOLLER and face reality.
GAY is WRONG !!!! god made adam and eve, not adam and steve,,and you need to face that REALITY !!!!!
incorrect

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 10, 2010
well well wrote:
<quoted text> GAY is WRONG !!!! god made adam and eve, not adam and steve,,and you need to face that REALITY !!!!!
If you were to leave Salyersville, you would see the world is a very diverse place. There are many different peoples in the world. Instead of saying "this is wrong" and "that is wrong", you should really try and get to know someone that is gay, you may end up being their friend. You probably already do know someone who is gay, or may know someone and don't even know they're gay.
hillbilly

Louisa, KY

#15 Jun 11, 2010
no name wrote:
Robert Craft!
that is sooo not true, and that is soo mean to make up, i kno robert and he is really smart and dont get into trouble, besides his sis just died give him and his family a break from RUMOR'S, y does people think cuz u are smart and not into trouble or drugs ur gay, thats crazy, i kno robert and thats not true! leave the poor boy alone, and i'am a girl and know him all my life
Robert Craft

United States

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Sweetie, i'm nowhere near a closet gay..I've been openly gay since i was 14, where the hell have you been?
anonymous

Louisa, KY

#18 Jun 28, 2012
thankful wrote:
<quoted text>im thankful to hear when people get out and find a better way of life for themselves and thats smart to not tell anyone that you are from salyersville it embarrassing i know i left there 8 years ago and i hate when i need to go there once a year for xmas i dont stay long at all people in magoffin just seem to old fashion and strange for my liken
Spot on. Most of these people have never been farther than Paintsville in their lives. They never see the diversity of the real world. They are stuck in their old fashioned,closed minded ways,who don't want to know or learn about another way of life or lifesyle.Iam embarrassed when my family from another state visits and sees the backward people around here. They ask,"why is there so much litter on the road and why don't people clean their yards up etc...I just tell them,uneducated,lazy,uncaring, people do these things.
anonymous

Louisa, KY

#19 Jun 28, 2012
lawsy may wrote:
Oh, God.. "S-ville" just can't stand diversity, in any way shape or form. If you're not heterosexual, don't wear boots, and don't drink on the weekends they want you to get out. There are some good people there who have enough decency to be kind to all, but then there are the self-righteous bullies who think they are too good to respect other people if they are different from them. And I agree, there is no big or little sin! Read that in James 2:10. No one is telling you to agree with what gays do so why would you complain about it? I don't see why you all can sit back and pass judgement like you are the man himself and committ a sin all the same as what you are judging against.. Are you really that perfect? Sorry, no you're not and it's time for that county to stop living in their fantasy world. It's also time for parents to do their jobs and teach their children some respect and kindness.
One reason parents don't teach their respect and kindness is because the parents are kids themselves.
thoughtyouwerebo rngay

Langley, KY

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Robert Craft wrote:
Sweetie, i'm nowhere near a closet gay..I've been openly gay since i was 14, where the hell have you been?
You sound so proud, to be committing a sin, which is an abonomation of GOD! Yes, there are no big sins and little sins! However, GOD made Eve, from one of Adam's ribs! Count your ribs, then have a female count her ribs. You will see, that the female has one rib more, than you, the male! GOD called Adam MAN, and Eve WOMAN! GOD loves everybody, but he HATES the SIN, of Homosexuality!!

Homosexuality is an act of the DEVIL!! You said you had been gay, since you were 14 years old! I thought gay people said, they were born that way?? GOD doesn't make MISTAKES!! He made woman for man!! There is hope for you, if you Change your lifestyle, before it is everlasting too LATE!! GOD will Forgive YOU, if you ask HIM!! But you must confess to HIM, ask his forgiveness, then commit these develish acts no more!! Read in the BIBLE, and see what GOD did to SODOM and GORMIAH, and WHY!!!!!
omg

Salyersville, KY

#21 Jun 28, 2012
No, he said OPENLY gay..Meaning he probably came out then! That doesn't mean he hadn't always been gay!
U will find out its wrong

Adams, KY

#22 Jun 28, 2012
I really dont think people is that way .I think when the big man came out and said it was ok both ways .Hes wrong about it .I think a lot of things but u are how u are ,,,,,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min CriminalForever 159,552
Bedbugs 3 hr Willie Fystrgash 3
Rt 40 4 hr Jeez 3
Leia w 7 hr Say something 4
Nikki Howard? Used to be married to dustin Allen? 10 hr Sad 27
Help needed Wed June 11
Trump Wed Dr Ding 45

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages