what is bob jordan going to do now

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2010
back up and leave magoffin for good and i for one say good reddins.
Bob Bob

Paintsville, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Nope, you will still be seein his face. Dont doubt it. There are good things planned for Bob in the near future. Dont you fret

“here for friends yeehaw!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

froggtown,. on oakley

#3 Nov 3, 2010
one thing bout it we,ll have to put up with hiss harassment for two more months,.when that badge coms off in jan.he;s fare game ..YEEHW!!!!!!!!!!
crazy

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 3, 2010
i'm glad he got beat now maybe he'll go home where he belongs and be a good husband. people are fed up.
Still4bob

Paintsville, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2010
Well seems like all of the pill heads will be happy that Bob is gone. These will be the only people talking trash,. Bob was a fair and outstanding Sheriff and Man. Good luck to all the hard working people in the county, all I will say is buy better locks and bigger guns cause we will have to take justice in our own hands.
toystory

Adams, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2010
Maybe he can work at the dance/bar place for his aunt. I see him there every Saturday night trying to arrest people after they leave.
Beat up and fed up

Salyersville, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Whats he gonna do now that he don't have a badge and handcuffs. I think he had probably better watch his back. He and his deputies have beat up too many people and them handcuffed and even put more than 1 in the Intensive Care Unit. Too many people won't forget the things he has done. And before you all jump I don't drink, don't do drugs, work full time, and am happily married but I do know what I am talking about and it was not my family that he beat. I saw first hand he walked through the court house and there were 25- 30 people standing around and the only person he acknowledged was a 22 year old girl who was a known drug abuser as well as a self proclained informant.
observer

Hurley, VA

#9 Nov 3, 2010
What you all don't know is, Bob was up at Carson's store last night, and don't let it suprise you if bob ain't one of Carson's top deputies!! I over heard alot of talk in that store last night, and that was being discussed, because Carson him self knows what kind of a man, an sherriff Bob was.. So you will be seeing his face around!!
Beat up and fed up

Salyersville, KY

#10 Nov 3, 2010
That would be one of the worst mistakes Carson could make and a sure fire way to make sure he does not serve a second term as Sheriff. The beatings and the misconduct got Bob beat and if Carson condones that type of thing he can forget a second term before he starts his first.
justwonderin

Adams, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2010
observer wrote:
What you all don't know is, Bob was up at Carson's store last night, and don't let it suprise you if bob ain't one of Carson's top deputies!! I over heard alot of talk in that store last night, and that was being discussed, because Carson him self knows what kind of a man, an sherriff Bob was.. So you will be seeing his face around!!
I don't believe that for one minute. Bob Jordan would never take a job as deputy, he likes the power of being top dog..... Carson surely isn't that naive or dumb that he would even consider that.
toystory

Adams, KY

#12 Nov 3, 2010
I still think he should apply for the position of security guard at the dance/bar place and work for his aunt....LMFAO
L M F A O

Louisa, KY

#13 Nov 3, 2010
observer wrote:
you are as full of SHIT as a CHRISTMAS TURKEY,,,,
Magoffin County Voter

Salyersville, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2010
Still4bob wrote:
Well seems like all of the pill heads will be happy that Bob is gone. These will be the only people talking trash,. Bob was a fair and outstanding Sheriff and Man. Good luck to all the hard working people in the county, all I will say is buy better locks and bigger guns cause we will have to take justice in our own hands.
Give it time people will realize Bob was a good sheriff. Nobobdy knows what he has had to deal with the people on drugs and the drunks so wait till you have walked in his shoes before you try to judge but guess what the Lord is the only JUDGE you better worry about the bible tells us not to judge. People needs to read their bibles and quit judging..God Bless...
Bye Bye Bob

Salyersville, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2010
Magoffin County Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it time people will realize Bob was a good sheriff. Nobobdy knows what he has had to deal with the people on drugs and the drunks so wait till you have walked in his shoes before you try to judge but guess what the Lord is the only JUDGE you better worry about the bible tells us not to judge. People needs to read their bibles and quit judging..God Bless...
Then practice what you preach and sign out of Topix and get to reading it..!!
Theyneed

Salyersville, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2010
Listen to this people you all act like drugs are just here idiots it is called the news just turn the tv on sometime and you will see how and why do you call him good law everthing he took he keep and give the rest to his faimly he got rich by his crooked ways if that was good I would hate to see what bad would be like
MeAt

Salyersville, KY

#19 Nov 6, 2010
The only good thing he did was beat the hell outta people in handcuffs and kept everthing he took for hisself don't forget about all those drugs he sold and kept for that lowlife brother of his he toke to jail ever time before the election but it didn't help the prick this round now did it good bye crook
iknow

Paintsville, KY

#20 Nov 7, 2010
MeAt wrote:
The only good thing he did was beat the hell outta people in handcuffs and kept everthing he took for hisself don't forget about all those drugs he sold and kept for that lowlife brother of his he toke to jail ever time before the election but it didn't help the prick this round now did it good bye crook
now i bet he tries to suck up to carson
bobthebuilder

Paintsville, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2010
he could build a ship and sail down mt sterling on it lol
bobthebuilder

Paintsville, KY

#22 Nov 7, 2010
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>now i bet he tries to suck up to carson
i know he could build a ship and sail down to mt sterling on it lol
toystory

Adams, KY

#23 Nov 9, 2010
I still think he should apply for the security position for his aunt. I hear there's not much to watch there, 15-30 people on Saturday nights. I think he could probably handle that. LMAO Although he may not like his aunt telling him what to do and when to do it. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr who cares 149,015
prepare for nuclear war when Trump WINS , 3 hr real talk 5
where is matilda caudill (Nov '09) 13 hr sad 6
Thief ( Alvin Ratliff ) 19 hr To how it conserns 4
is harold roark back to the old harold Thu Country boy 52
Jaime Mac Howard n Greg Howard Thu eye in the sky 2
Shawn Howard (Jun '15) Wed Haha 11

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages