who is the best singer in magoffin co...
groupie

Langley, KY

#208 Oct 18, 2012
None of these above they all suck.. By far the Blackpowder band has the Best singers ever. For magoffin
monkey

Staffordsville, KY

#209 Oct 18, 2012
mollie king, diane rudd, tanika howard, ralph adams, theres alot of great singers in magoffin county.
Little Momma

Gray, KY

#210 Oct 18, 2012
Katherine ...
ridge runner

Salyersville, KY

#211 Oct 18, 2012
to b honest w u theirs alot that dont want 2 b known...
Noway

Salyersville, KY

#212 Oct 21, 2012
Brooklynn conley is the best I've heard in a while and from what I hear she is racking up the awards in tenn and here at home .That little girl sure can sing.She is better than rebeckca lynn howard and I know this for fact. I heard rebeckca sing when she was this little girls age and she can't hold a candle to Miss Brooklynn Conley. That kid is gonna put salyersville on the map.
Tracy

Louisa, KY

#213 Oct 22, 2012
Noway wrote:
Brooklynn conley is the best I've heard in a while and from what I hear she is racking up the awards in tenn and here at home .That little girl sure can sing.She is better than rebeckca lynn howard and I know this for fact. I heard rebeckca sing when she was this little girls age and she can't hold a candle to Miss Brooklynn Conley. That kid is gonna put salyersville on the map.
Never heard anyone mention that big nosed Crystal Collins.
Jerrica Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#214 Oct 22, 2012
Thanks everyone who said my sister LaGonda Arnett was a good singer she had a beautiful voice :)
Friend

Salyersville, KY

#215 Oct 22, 2012
Jerrica she did have a beautiful voice and all gods angels are getting to hear it. She was a very special person. God bless you and your whole family. My prayers are still with you all
2012-Heabides

United States

#216 Oct 23, 2012
I am sorry I didn't get to hear her.
Jerrica Arnett wrote:
Thanks everyone who said my sister LaGonda Arnett was a good singer she had a beautiful voice :)
2012-Heabides

United States

#217 Oct 23, 2012
ALL of God's singers are awesome. We have some awesome singers up our way.
big john

Denver, CO

#218 Oct 23, 2012
greg porter
Jerrica Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#219 Oct 23, 2012
Thank you :)
Jerrica Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#220 Oct 23, 2012
2012-Heabides wrote:
I am sorry I didn't get to hear her.<quoted text>
It's ok no hard feelings :) I understand she had a beautiful voice on her
madman

Chesterfield, MO

#221 Oct 31, 2012
when we used to party upon bee tree there was a guy by the name of billy carpenter he has a great voice havnt seen him in a long time though
Bored

United States

#222 Nov 1, 2012
Nuckin Futs wrote:
<quoted text>
This puts the icing on the cake. You're so full of shit it's running out your mouth and eventually going to flood the world.
. You're a rude ass, aren't ya'? Quit being a dick!
Bored

United States

#223 Nov 1, 2012
groupie wrote:
None of these above they all suck.. By far the Blackpowder band has the Best singers ever. For magoffin
. Just because you like someone else better, don't mean these others suck. You're really a dumbass, aren't ya'?
LolXD

Louisa, KY

#224 Nov 4, 2012
Delaney Wireman
I know who

Pikeville, KY

#225 Nov 4, 2012
I have heard that HARLOW will be performing at a free concert the night before election day.

Who else is voting for Harlow. He will be running for a high office.
Any else voting and when and where is he having the concert.
I am looking forward to seeing Him perform.
what office is he running for?

Wonder why there there is not any campaign signs .
He will win, and what office is he running for not any signs with his name on them, I have the reason for that.He knows he will win without campaigning
theoneandonly

Louisa, KY

#226 Nov 16, 2012
david caldwell
Jessica Salyer

Hagerhill, KY

#227 Apr 4, 2013
I know that people haven't heard her in awhile but Erin Alise Conley is still one of our better singers here n she doesn't just sang country anymore.... really talented girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So saddened - was thinking of moving here and o... 28 min Truth hurts 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr kelly 156,425
Timothy owens 2 hr Tim owens 2
Who is Jimmy manns dating? 6 hr Heather 3
Wendys 18 hr Idiots 2
family incest (Dec '09) 22 hr lil sis 13
little caesar Thu rant 2

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance