Worst Sheriff of Magoffin County?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 16, 2009
Dog wrote:
How about the Chalmer Wireman (the red rider)
chalmer wireman was the best sheriff this county has ever seen. he was straight up strict on everyone even his own family. second best is bob jordon. and the others well i'd rather not even go there.
american bred

Paintsville, KY

#23 Jan 16, 2009
chalmer wireman if anyone can remember him
orville

Paintsville, KY

#24 Jan 16, 2009
american bred wrote:
chalmer wireman if anyone can remember him
Chalmer wireman was a good sheriff.I'm worried about who will be the next sheriff.
american bred

Paintsville, KY

#25 Jan 16, 2009
orville wrote:
<quoted text>Chalmer wireman was a good sheriff.I'm worried about who will be the next sheriff.
yeh your full of it if you believe that sh**
Mchs Student

Sandy Hook, KY

#26 Jan 16, 2009
you dumb bunch of ppl all bobby does is have his deputies get womens cell phone numbers for him he is a snake in the grass he is a joke he goes to the auctions and buys the comfusistated goods he takes there hasnt been a good or desent sheriff in magoffin co. for years they are all crooked erney brown would make a better sheriff then what they've had bob dont know how to do his own job he has to have rats on the streets to do his service he abuse's the law he isnt no law official pronto!!!! he abuse's his power and athority
the lawman

Paintsville, KY

#27 Jan 17, 2009
Mchs Student wrote:
you dumb bunch of ppl all bobby does is have his deputies get womens cell phone numbers for him he is a snake in the grass he is a joke he goes to the auctions and buys the comfusistated goods he takes there hasnt been a good or desent sheriff in magoffin co. for years they are all crooked erney brown would make a better sheriff then what they've had bob dont know how to do his own job he has to have rats on the streets to do his service he abuse's the law he isnt no law official pronto!!!! he abuse's his power and athority
Bob has been a good sheriff I guess you have been threw to much in the back of a police cruiser.The best sheriff we ever had.Also were is all your proof at about bob?Its just talk that drug heads use all the time after they get out of jail.Don't be mad for a man trying to do some good in this sorry county,look at yourself.
BROWSER

Paintsville, KY

#28 Jan 17, 2009
ELECT FONZIE HOWARD HES BETTERTHAN WHAT WE GOT
The Facts

Owensboro, KY

#29 Jan 18, 2009
Chalmer was a good sheriff his first few years in office. Then for whatever reason, he got to where he didn't do a lot. Maybe it had a lot to do with the lousy court system turning the criminals loose and beating him home.

Bob has done a very good job as Sheriff. He actually has done better than I thought he would do.

And although he ran but was never elected, Greg Patrick would have made a good sheriff. A lot of people didn't like Greg but the biggest reason they didn't was because he did his job, even if it involved arresting his own family.

O.J. Wireman would have made a good sheriff a few years ago too. When he was a city officer, if O.J. was called to answer a complaint, he didn't hestitate to go. And he always treated everyone with fairness and respect.
Justice

Paintsville, KY

#30 Jan 21, 2009
This would be a hard one to answer.
cherry_girl

Paintsville, KY

#31 Jan 22, 2009
i needed some help with the law here while back when a theif hit my home and took over 4,000.00 bucks of personal property off of me. bob was too busy to come out, i bet if i told him that i was looking at a bag of dope he wouldn't have hesitated to come to my home. i have helped vote bob in twice in the past, and all i asked for was a little help. i didn't get it and bob will never get another vote from me.
Burning Fork Neighbor

Pikeville, KY

#32 Jan 22, 2009
wildcat wrote:
I will tell you all....Pat Montgomery was by far the worst Sheriff ever!!!! While he was in office this last time the drug rate increased along with the robberies. He was for the drug dealers.
Bob Jordan had a hard road to pave behind him and with what the officials haven given him to work with he has done a great job by far. Bob would get my vote anytime. If you notice the majority that dislikes him are the ones who deal or take drugs!
REMEMBER, it doesn't take long to let things get out of hand however it takes ten times longer to get things back under control.
Amen to this comment.
Burning Fork Neighbor

Pikeville, KY

#33 Jan 22, 2009
The Facts wrote:
Chalmer was a good sheriff his first few years in office. Then for whatever reason, he got to where he didn't do a lot. Maybe it had a lot to do with the lousy court system turning the criminals loose and beating him home.
Bob has done a very good job as Sheriff. He actually has done better than I thought he would do.
And although he ran but was never elected, Greg Patrick would have made a good sheriff. A lot of people didn't like Greg but the biggest reason they didn't was because he did his job, even if it involved arresting his own family.
O.J. Wireman would have made a good sheriff a few years ago too. When he was a city officer, if O.J. was called to answer a complaint, he didn't hestitate to go. And he always treated everyone with fairness and respect.
Chalmer was good and I think Bob has his faults but who doesnt?
Greg Patrick loved young girls
OJ tried to charge businesses moneu to waych their places while he was already being paid by the city, sounds like double dipping to me.
Burning Fork Neighbor

Pikeville, KY

#34 Jan 22, 2009
Mudder wrote:
I have to agree with that one.I been reading these and have been thinking.Maybe Chris Minix would be a good sheriff.He comes from a good fam.Think he would be fair.
Whi si Chris's family, if he comes from a good Minix family, it would surprise me, there are a few but not many
little dude

Salyersville, KY

#35 Jan 22, 2009
chalmer wireman is dead
cutrat

Salyersville, KY

#36 Mar 5, 2009
pat montgomery wass the worst shireff we ever had he wass supposed to serve a warrant for me and my wife it wass around election time he went there instead of serveing it put hiss sign in there yard this is a fact not a joke
cutrat

Salyersville, KY

#37 Mar 5, 2009
yess bob did have to clean after pat and yess chalmer wass a real good shireff one of the best not saying that because i grew up around him he new the law
timmy lewis

Campton, KY

#38 Mar 5, 2009
BROWSER wrote:
ELECT FONZIE HOWARD HES BETTERTHAN WHAT WE GOT
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
aka

Winchester, KY

#39 Mar 6, 2009
Mchs Student wrote:
didn't ernie brown die??

Location hidden

#40 Mar 11, 2009
Burning Fork Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Whi si Chris's family, if he comes from a good Minix family, it would surprise me, there are a few but not many
sounds like you have some issues with minix's! just to let you know i am related to both sets of minix's. and before you come back and ask me if my mom and where related the answer is no so please do not go there o.k. there is good and bad in all family's. as you can see i use my real name on here and i speak my mind i do not hide behind a silly user name. now does that tell you a little bit of who i am? in fact the only reason i am on here is for comic and drama entertainment i get a good kick out of this sight. just for the record i am not running for sheriff i wouldn't inherit bob's headache for 2,000,000 a year maybe sometime in the far future i would consider it. please don't take this reply wrong and get offended by this reply and when i do get on here and comment on something/someone at least people know who is talking i thank a user name on this site is cowardly!! so if people is going to get on here and talk trash about others without using their real name is a coward. do you agree?

good to you,
Chris Minix

Location hidden

#41 Mar 11, 2009
typo on my last comment i meant good day to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 174,819
Gary Simpkins the best choice for Magoffin 1 hr Water 3
What,s the deal with the fast growing meth prob... 2 hr gary simpkins 7
Carter will be our next Judge 5 hr Shameful Neighbors 23
High school girls 7 hr Halee 12
2018 Primary Election 13 hr Curious 1
Audrey Minix (Aug '17) 19 hr Tim 5

Salyersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages