Who has done the worst job and why?
BSPRING

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2008
I GIVE UP ! WHO?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2008
I think we all know who that title belongs to.
(O&A all the way!)
wildcat

Franklin Park, IL

#4 Jul 30, 2008
I will tell you all....Pat Montgomery was by far the worst Sheriff ever!!!! While he was in office this last time the drug rate increased along with the robberies. He was for the drug dealers.
Bob Jordan had a hard road to pave behind him and with what the officials haven given him to work with he has done a great job by far. Bob would get my vote anytime. If you notice the majority that dislikes him are the ones who deal or take drugs!
REMEMBER, it doesn't take long to let things get out of hand however it takes ten times longer to get things back under control.
NOT DUMB

Carrollton, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2008
BOB is the worst by far. He takes and sells oh I am sorry not sells gives to his little shall we say .......on the sides.......and his mother isn't all that either selling her meds or letting her other son do the dirty deed.
Bababooey

New York, NY

#6 Jul 31, 2008
If Pat was so bad how did he get elected twice?(Not in a row.) How would he rank against Skip Salyers (I know they had a history.) or Chalmer Wireman?
Formally from Magoffin

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2008
I lived in Magoffin until 2 years ago and the drug problem was bad then a still is bad. If someone goes to jail on drug charges or what ever they will have someone to call one of the judges or someone else to get them out, they will be put on probation or have to go to aa meetings don't get the drug heads out of jail leave their butts in their. and you tell me how 3 under age boys 16-17 can get pulled over by Bob Jordan right in the middle of town and none of them have driver license and all are on drugs the driver is on probation and cant pass a drug test will be turned just with a pat on the back and told to go home???? Now you tell me how that is right.
new guy

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2008
HOW about skipp salyers?
Ghost Rider

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2009
Havent heard anything about him in years. But I knew him when he was sheriff and reguardless of anything anyone says HE was a good person and treated people with respect.
The Punisher

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2009
B-O-B. Reasons? Well if you lived here you would know.
WatchIt

Louisa, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2009
The Punisher wrote:
B-O-B. Reasons? Well if you lived here you would know.
Couldn't have said it better myself =]
BlueEyedBmbShell

Salyersville, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2009
I think Bob is a good sheriff. He works hard and has busted a lot of SLIMY drug dealers. He has the best deputies right now that he has ever had. It is impossible to bust EVERY drug dealer in the county but he does try. Bob puts in a lot of hours.
Personally, I could gives to bug, fat, stinky sh!ts what he does on his personal time-that does not effect the job he does.
I have seen Bob BEG people to go to rehab & he has even offered to help them. He is a good person with a big heart.
So the ladies like him-BIG DEAL. I can gaurentee that if 95% of you men had women throwing snatch at you from every direction you would be grabbing all you could if you could do it without getting caught. AND YOU KNOW IT.
Bob has changed a lot over the past 2 years. He is back with Peggy and she keeps him leveled. He works and goes home to her and his grand children that he is crazy about & he takes care of his sick wife.
If he is such a bad Sheriff WHY HAS HE BEEN ELECTED TWICE? And get used to Sheriff Jordan-cause he will get elected again!=D
Dog

Salyersville, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2009
How about the Chalmer Wireman (the red rider)
Plow Boy

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2009
Humm that salyers wasnt really liked much was he?
daisyduke

Staffordsville, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2009
skip salyers wasnt any good and he deserves right wher he is bob jorden is not worth a sh... he is a out law i wouldnt vote for him for dog catcher and any woman that would lay with him would lay with a dog and bob does not get the drugs he used him rats to get people caught pat wasnt worth a sh.....t so there
The Punisher

Salyersville, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2009
Sounds like Daisy has a problem with the law period. You rather have a Roscoe to pull shit over on all the time? Leave the Skipper out of this he aint done nothing to you.
Mudder

Staffordsville, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2009
new guy wrote:
HOW about skipp salyers?
Ha ha ha...Lmao...
thisforumnisfull ofpussies

Staffordsville, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2009
BlueEyedBmbShell wrote:
I think Bob is a good sheriff. He works hard and has busted a lot of SLIMY drug dealers. He has the best deputies right now that he has ever had. It is impossible to bust EVERY drug dealer in the county but he does try. Bob puts in a lot of hours.
Personally, I could gives to bug, fat, stinky sh!ts what he does on his personal time-that does not effect the job he does.
I have seen Bob BEG people to go to rehab & he has even offered to help them. He is a good person with a big heart.
So the ladies like him-BIG DEAL. I can gaurentee that if 95% of you men had women throwing snatch at you from every direction you would be grabbing all you could if you could do it without getting caught. AND YOU KNOW IT.
Bob has changed a lot over the past 2 years. He is back with Peggy and she keeps him leveled. He works and goes home to her and his grand children that he is crazy about & he takes care of his sick wife.
If he is such a bad Sheriff WHY HAS HE BEEN ELECTED TWICE? And get used to Sheriff Jordan-cause he will get elected again!=D
r u one of the slimey skanks rocking old bobbyboyz socks off,, lolol,,,he wont get reelected thats already been decideded besides the state of kentucky is doing an internal investigation on him for fraud and numerous other charges so his ass will be lucky if he isnt right in there with some of the people he falsly accused,,,so take a tic tac brush your teeth and go find another cop to boom boom with skeeeeez
thisforumnisfull ofpussies

Staffordsville, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2009
Dog wrote:
How about the Chalmer Wireman (the red rider)
THE ONLY GOOD SHERIFF WE HAD,,HE WAS HARD BUT NOT LIKE OLD BOBBYSOCKS HE IS JUST A COCKRIDER,,,CHALMER ACTUALLY TOOK THE BAD PEOPLE TO JAIL,,NOT SOME 80 YEAROLD GRANDMOTHER ON A FIXED INCOME WICH IS WHAT BOBBYBOY GOES AFTER
Mudder

Staffordsville, KY

#21 Jan 14, 2009
I have to agree with that one.I been reading these and have been thinking.Maybe Chris Minix would be a good sheriff.He comes from a good fam.Think he would be fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ok 135,195
jerri watson 1 hr Duh 4
Information about leasing your gas & oil. (Aug '14) 2 hr Crystal 45
Rhonda Pucket Risner 7 hr wondering 5
How come a woman leaves a good hard working man... 11 hr Hillbilly 6191 6
Sacha sturgill 12 hr Donnie 4
Jimmy Manns.. Steroids?? 12 hr Fb high 6
Salyersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web