Next Last
More and more

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2010
is he a pillhead or what?
larriemarie

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jan 30, 2010
why the f*ck would u do this its non of ur effin bussiness leave him the f*ck alone it is no concern of urs; ur pathtic this is so effin childish u shouldnt do somethin like that everrr.. if u wanna no ask him if he thinks u should no hell tell u if not then its non of ur effin bussiness...dont stars a f*ckin forum for everyone to see
some

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2010
haha,this kid is pathetic
sheww

Louisa, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2010
WTF ppl does it matter that much to you? well if you dont have good to say dont say nothing at all...about him or his life.let him live it
ewhh

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2010
ive heard many rumors on this kid! and none of them are good.
shut up

Louisa, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2010
you ppl r soooo stupid and childesh thats all i have 2 say i am not gonna sit here and waist my time with u ppl robert is haveing a hard enough time as it is so leave him alone.
Robert Craft

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2010
well this is childish like i tell everyone in magoffin, talk about me and make me famous =] cause noone gets to me, and noone can bring me down!
A cousin of Roberts

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2010
No he does not do drugs because I know who he is he is my first cousin. Why don't you go and tell it to his face size putting it on the Internet.
never ever

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jan 31, 2010
dont try to hide everthing up, he is a pillhead and face the facts everyone has found out about it!
larriemarie

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jan 31, 2010
never ever wrote:
dont try to hide everthing up, he is a pillhead and face the facts everyone has found out about it!
its non of noones effin bussiness if he is or isnt let him live his life and stop putting this sh*t on here its rediuculous;
Jennifer Eads

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2010
Robert Craft wrote:
well this is childish like i tell everyone in magoffin, talk about me and make me famous =] cause noone gets to me, and noone can bring me down!
love you robert so when are we gonna have crazy meget sex lmao just playin
lol

Salyersville, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2010
his pictures with him & his bf on myspace crack me up!!! GRD!
KeishaaDawnnFlet cherr

Salyersville, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2010
My oh myy; this is really childish. hes gay so whatt, its his life, and im happy for him. and you all need too stop being so immature about it. im glad he's doing something too make him happy, instead of trying to please everyone elsee. now get a life and stop saying stupid shizz like this about him!
lol

Salyersville, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2010
I'm totally fine with his gayness, but you cant say you didnt laugh when you saw those pictures. I think their adorable, but they were def. funny hahaaaa.
blah

Salyersville, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2010
and what way did you find them funny they were sweet!
a friend of roberts

Salyersville, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2010
i love robert and dnt let nobody bring u down kep ur head head high....
boooo

Salyersville, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2010
robert is very cute [:
to you

Salyersville, KY

#20 Feb 1, 2010
he aint worth nuthing!
wondering

Salyersville, KY

#21 Feb 1, 2010
what happened to dustin?
u nuts

West Liberty, KY

#22 Feb 1, 2010
what an incoherent post this is !!
R U an ignorent twit or just have a lack of education?
or maybe a child and dont know better?
my 6 year old can do better than this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest breasted women in Salyersville 15 min Lily 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Athenesword 136,635
what was walter hardin sentenced to? (Jun '09) 1 hr IT tech 30
He don't want u 1 hr Ewww 7
Alysia N Randall 2 hr smh 1
Ricky hylton 2 hr boom 4
why don't us hillbilly's have a riot 6 hr Dumb Leroy 8
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]