Family

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Dorothy Salyer started coming to church to hide what she was doing I heard she was seeing her brother girls man when she had a good man I was told she had went out with marred men befor and that she lied on her man so he wood stop seeing her and now when she stands in the door way so he can her that kind of a person is trouble I had heard she was a good woman you tell me what you think of her
Lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Get a life besides gossiping and stickin ur nose in other ppls business
Soso

Mountain View, CA

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Lol wrote:
Get a life besides gossiping and stickin ur nose in other ppls business
that is magoffin for you people wants to run every body life
woot woot

Pikeville, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Family wrote:
Dorothy Salyer started coming to church to hide what she was doing I heard she was seeing her brother girls man when she had a good man I was told she had went out with marred men befor and that she lied on her man so he wood stop seeing her and now when she stands in the door way so he can her that kind of a person is trouble I had heard she was a good woman you tell me what you think of her
Is this the same Dorothy Salyers that has been STALKED by her "NUT CASE" Ex Man ?? You know there is a STALKING LAW in KY.And that Man needs to go to Jail for his CRAZY Actions.Its Plain to see,he was up to NO GOOD !!!!!
Roger arnett

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Roger arnett wrote:
<quoted text> you r talking about me put your real namer on her you you r not a Man U like to hide behind a computer u pussy
ps I don't sleep with people that is marred an I can put names with it if I need to so u need to think be for u talk
woot woot

Pikeville, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Roger arnett wrote:
<quoted text> ps I don't sleep with people that is marred an I can put names with it if I need to so u need to think be for u talk
well, I did.nt see no where Roger Arnett name was mentioned,but you must be GUILTY of something or you would.nt have responed like that ,..PS You Really Need To Hit SPELL CHECK before you post on here.
Roger arnett

United States

#8 Feb 24, 2013
woot woot wrote:
<quoted text>well, I did.nt see no where Roger Arnett name was mentioned,but you must be GUILTY of something or you would.nt have responed like that ,..PS You Really Need To Hit SPELL CHECK before you post on here.
well I am on a phone so if u can't over look some things don't read it smart ass an on I am not guilty of anything y r u put ten your two cents worth in I am not the one that went out with a man that had a wife I don't go out with any one that has husband. Or a wife and sleeps with them I could tell his wife about that but I not that way she is the one that got deal with that
Roger arnett

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Roger arnett wrote:
<quoted text> well I am on a phone so if u can't over look some things don't read it smart ass an on I am not guilty of anything y r u put ten your two cents worth in I am not the one that went out with a man that had a wife I don't go out with any one that has husband. Or a wife and sleeps with them I could tell his wife about that but I not that way she is the one that got deal with that
ps put your real name on dont hide behind a computer like you are
gotta wonder

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Roger arnett wrote:
<quoted text> ps put your real name on dont hide behind a computer like you are
you are the perfect example "YOU CANT FIX STUPID "
Roger arnett

United States

#11 Feb 24, 2013
gotta wonder wrote:
<quoted text>you are the perfect example "YOU CANT FIX STUPID "
well put your real name on here or r you her baby that on the tit or just a bitch that wants to run her life that is what is wrong with she can't run her own life I think I will make two calls if you don't put real name on here I just care any more over the way she has done me I know that she will run when the mans wife comes to her
Slap

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Roger arnett wrote:
<quoted text> well put your real name on here or r you her baby that on the tit or just a bitch that wants to run her life that is what is wrong with she can't run her own life I think I will make two calls if you don't put real name on here I just care any more over the way she has done me I know that she will run when the mans wife comes to her
I have read all post and looks like to me if Dorothy Salyer has used the church to do all these thing she be a shame I wood not show my face in Salyersville
howard

Salyersville, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Slap wrote:
<quoted text> I have read all post and looks like to me if Dorothy Salyer has used the church to do all these thing she be a shame I wood not show my face in Salyersville
I know she will not pay people that she owe's
Slap

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
howard wrote:
<quoted text>I know she will not pay people that she owe's
who does does she owe,s that don't look good on her what kind of woman is she
Sister

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2013
I have read all post about Dorothy and roger I know that she used him he had poker michanes and put a pizza oven in D&m coffee pot and let her have money when her son needed money that he never got payed back for . And now Dorothy has had him put in jail this is what kind of woman she is she is not the best looking woman I don't see what he seen in her I know he can do better than her .
hey

Pikeville, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
to the Post that used the Names "SLAP" and "SISTER" , everybody knows thats you Roger !! you really need to get some Mental Help, Check with Mountain Comp ASAP.....
Trouble

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2013
She owes everyone in the whole county. People trusted her and let her credit and then she did not pay. PAY YOUR DEBTS DOROTHY
Sister

Hoboken, NJ

#18 Feb 26, 2013
hey wrote:
to the Post that used the Names "SLAP" and "SISTER" , everybody knows thats you Roger !! you really need to get some Mental Help, Check with Mountain Comp ASAP.....
to hey this is not roger hey put name on here she uses people for money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min CriminalsForever 149,625
Gary Simpkins only hope for Hospital,Street Da... 6 hr Gary Simpsons sup... 21
Tasha cornenbold 6 hr Shamed 13
Edith lykins (Sep '15) 17 hr Personally 25
Salyersville hookers 23 hr split bumper 3
clifton Barker and Sheila Miller Lemaster Sat None ya 31
Rats Sat wondering 2

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages