Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 148868 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#87553 Sep 24, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I've got a few seconds left!
You all have compared Christianity to Islam...
Yes, there are sick people that call themselves Christian,
and IF you know the difference, you know they are not!
In Christianity, IF you were to leave... we pray for you!
In Islam, If you turn to Christianity they cut yer head off!
*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*
DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU HAVE A FAINT HEART!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/graphic-conv...
Now... If you've watched this video, and Do not lie...
Tell me just how you figure Christianity is as bad as Islam!
You can not without being a Liar!
Why would I watch something that compares two religions, RELIGION is the problem. As for christianity being different from islam, lmao, not feeling it. I am harder on christianity because they are here, my buddies are over their in islams ass, so I defend the homefront.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87554 Sep 24, 2012
over their=over there

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#87555 Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm...the man who can cast out demons can't cure his g'daughter's cold nor protect himself from it.
Sometimes you have "power" and sometimes not?
Seems your god is very fickle.

And Yaa doesn't care whether she gets a chance to grow up and have children and g'children of her own.
He would rather the world end so he can watch.
Way to be a loving g'parent, Yaa!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87556 Sep 24, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>So you say, but cannot prove!
Yer dating, and wisdom is flawed! God is real!
Yer wisdom is just smoke n mirrors, and you will see it
in just a couple of years!
Roflmao, science is smoke and mirrors, its not funny, I cant quit laughing, seriously stop, breath breath breath, lmao, I will be back later. You are toooo funny, HIGH-larious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87557 Sep 24, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
Hmmm...the man who can cast out demons can't cure his g'daughter's cold nor protect himself from it.
Sometimes you have "power" and sometimes not?
Seems your god is very fickle.
And Yaa doesn't care whether she gets a chance to grow up and have children and g'children of her own.
He would rather the world end so he can watch.
Way to be a loving g'parent, Yaa!
Sorry about some of my posts witch, no disrespect intended toward women, just yaa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#87558 Sep 24, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about some of my posts witch, no disrespect intended toward women, just yaa.
I know you are not dissing women, LOL.
You are not that kind of person.

But dissing Yaa? LOLOL! It could be a national pasttime.
He doesn't bring out the best in people, does he?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#87560 Sep 24, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about some of my posts witch, no disrespect intended toward women, just yaa.
Is YAA male or female? Is YAA confused about that as well? Too much meth fried his/her/it brain?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#87561 Sep 24, 2012
I don't see a problem with bible study, at least he kids will learn to read.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87562 Sep 24, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
I don't see a problem with bible study, at least he kids will learn to read.
In its proper place and by choice. If you are a thinking person look at it this way, Teaching Satanism in school as fact and forcing children to pray to Satan and do black mass.......Get the idea?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87563 Sep 24, 2012
YAA, do you even know what spam is? The meth is messing you up (wo)man. You need help because you need to stop using drugs. Being gay is not something you need to use drugs to deal with, just accept who you are before your mind is gone (Dam, I am too late!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#87564 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Is YAA male or female? Is YAA confused about that as well? Too much meth fried his/her/it brain?
Yaa is male. He feels terribly guilty because he had sex with males when he was on drugs in the "bad, old days" of his life.

He believes he exorcised a demon from a girlfriend once.
He believes he won't get sick because his god won't allow it (but just admitted that he caught his g'daughter's cold).
He has told us that he is willing to kill his daughter if his god tells him to. And he TOLD her so.
He's certain that the world will end in just a few years.

Too much meth? Ohhhh, yeaaaaah. I'd say so....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87565 Sep 24, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaa is male. He feels terribly guilty because he had sex with males when he was on drugs in the "bad, old days" of his life.
He believes he exorcised a demon from a girlfriend once.
He believes he won't get sick because his god won't allow it (but just admitted that he caught his g'daughter's cold).
He has told us that he is willing to kill his daughter if his god tells him to. And he TOLD her so.
He's certain that the world will end in just a few years.
Too much meth? Ohhhh, yeaaaaah. I'd say so....
Would kill his daughter if the voices tell him to....That is why christians should not be allowed to have children.
Blames drug use for his male to male sex? Why cant he just admit he is sexualy attracted to men?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87566 Sep 24, 2012
Hey YAA, America is 65% "other" religion.
Satan bless America

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quantummist

Richmond, KY

#87567 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
Hey YAA, America is 65% "other" religion.
Satan bless America. I used to spell my name PREIST until I got corrected and it embarrassed the HELL out of me. No pun intended.
ALL YOU religious NUTS are looney.
Especially you with your imaginary, horny, pitch fork toting god... LMAO
Ohhhhhh... scarrrryyyy!!!!

Absolutely ridiculous. I get a good laugh at you religious buffoons though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87568 Sep 24, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I touch myself while thinking about Michael Vick
Uhm good for you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87569 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Uhm good for you?
Of course, Quanty indulges in a little self gratification. He admitted it. No harm in that. The old man's in a nursing home.
However, ALL satanists are either homosexual OR child molesters. There's a big difference in horniness and perversion.
It's evident by your comments that sexual deviance is always in your mind, since 98% of your posts involve some form of sexual innuendo.
What's wrong? Not getting much action now that all the neighborhood kids are back in school?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87570 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Would kill his daughter if the voices tell him to....That is why christians should not be allowed to have children.
Blames drug use for his male to male sex? Why cant he just admit he is sexualy attracted to men?
Again, more homosexual mental meanderings. I suspect it's projection.
It's funny how when you get your feelings hurt and can't really come up with an on topic retort, you whip out your stale arsenal of queer jokes.

This is why satanists shouldn't be allowed within 500 feet of ANY child. Your constant obsessive sexual curiosity has you constantly wandering the back allies of depravity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87571 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>In its proper place and by choice. If you are a thinking person look at it this way, Teaching Satanism in school as fact and forcing children to pray to Satan and do black mass.......Get the idea?
"Pray to satan" LOL That's funny. Might as well pray to a turd.
Well, anyway, horndog, they wouldn't teach Christianity as "FACT" in SCHOOL. It's the CHURCH that teaches it as fact.
Schools would present it (as well as the other historically significant religions... silly satanism included) from the prospective of historical and cultural relevance. At least, they're supposed to, and if they're not, then they are not doing their job. A religion course is not intended to teach any student how to become a follower and is not supposed to endorse any religion. The decision to accept and adopt a religious belief should be an individual's choice. I'm sure you agree, considering you have your own silly religious beliefs too.

I stand by my statement. ALL YOU religious NUTS are paranoid, uneducated lunatics.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87572 Sep 24, 2012
typo correction:
* perspective

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87573 Sep 24, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I watch something that compares two religions, RELIGION is the problem. As for christianity being different from islam, lmao, not feeling it. I am harder on christianity because they are here, my buddies are over their in islams ass, so I defend the homefront.
"defend the home front."

As if you're really making a difference..... on Topix.... ROFL

No, you're attacking Christianity because at one time you were a Christian, then decided you didn't want to give up your fun little "sins" and have to go through all the religious legalism and rituals and this particular God didn't perform for you like your own little personal genie. You don't like that icky little guilty feeling when you do something you've always been told is "wrong." So, to fight the "conviction" and avoid the guilt and feeling "accountable," it's easier and much more convenient to pretend you don't have god.

You're just a heathen. A failed former Christian turned hypocrite. A failure. Just as bad as a religious NUT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
renee francis (Sep '10) 26 min Feisty 27
Thieves and people receiving stolen property ve... 7 hr MySharona 3
clifton Barker and Sheila Miller Lemaster 14 hr Sunny 8
Vernon Murphy (May '11) 18 hr Sunny 5
Mike Wilson 19 hr Ashley 11
Megan ann howard 19 hr Alberino 19
Edith lykins (Sep '15) 19 hr Cosmic 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages