Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 180305 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#87568 Sep 24, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I touch myself while thinking about Michael Vick
Uhm good for you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87569 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Uhm good for you?
Of course, Quanty indulges in a little self gratification. He admitted it. No harm in that. The old man's in a nursing home.
However, ALL satanists are either homosexual OR child molesters. There's a big difference in horniness and perversion.
It's evident by your comments that sexual deviance is always in your mind, since 98% of your posts involve some form of sexual innuendo.
What's wrong? Not getting much action now that all the neighborhood kids are back in school?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87570 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Would kill his daughter if the voices tell him to....That is why christians should not be allowed to have children.
Blames drug use for his male to male sex? Why cant he just admit he is sexualy attracted to men?
Again, more homosexual mental meanderings. I suspect it's projection.
It's funny how when you get your feelings hurt and can't really come up with an on topic retort, you whip out your stale arsenal of queer jokes.

This is why satanists shouldn't be allowed within 500 feet of ANY child. Your constant obsessive sexual curiosity has you constantly wandering the back allies of depravity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87571 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>In its proper place and by choice. If you are a thinking person look at it this way, Teaching Satanism in school as fact and forcing children to pray to Satan and do black mass.......Get the idea?
"Pray to satan" LOL That's funny. Might as well pray to a turd.
Well, anyway, horndog, they wouldn't teach Christianity as "FACT" in SCHOOL. It's the CHURCH that teaches it as fact.
Schools would present it (as well as the other historically significant religions... silly satanism included) from the prospective of historical and cultural relevance. At least, they're supposed to, and if they're not, then they are not doing their job. A religion course is not intended to teach any student how to become a follower and is not supposed to endorse any religion. The decision to accept and adopt a religious belief should be an individual's choice. I'm sure you agree, considering you have your own silly religious beliefs too.

I stand by my statement. ALL YOU religious NUTS are paranoid, uneducated lunatics.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87572 Sep 24, 2012
typo correction:
* perspective

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87573 Sep 24, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I watch something that compares two religions, RELIGION is the problem. As for christianity being different from islam, lmao, not feeling it. I am harder on christianity because they are here, my buddies are over their in islams ass, so I defend the homefront.
"defend the home front."

As if you're really making a difference..... on Topix.... ROFL

No, you're attacking Christianity because at one time you were a Christian, then decided you didn't want to give up your fun little "sins" and have to go through all the religious legalism and rituals and this particular God didn't perform for you like your own little personal genie. You don't like that icky little guilty feeling when you do something you've always been told is "wrong." So, to fight the "conviction" and avoid the guilt and feeling "accountable," it's easier and much more convenient to pretend you don't have god.

You're just a heathen. A failed former Christian turned hypocrite. A failure. Just as bad as a religious NUT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
aWitchintheWoods

Richmond, KY

#87574 Sep 24, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaa is male. He feels terribly guilty because he had sex with males when he was on drugs in the "bad, old days" of his life.
He believes he exorcised a demon from a girlfriend once.
He believes he won't get sick because his god won't allow it (but just admitted that he caught his g'daughter's cold).
He has told us that he is willing to kill his daughter if his god tells him to. And he TOLD her so.
He's certain that the world will end in just a few years.
Too much meth? Ohhhh, yeaaaaah. I'd say so....
BitchInTheWoods is just another unoriginal Topix scholar simpleton who gets her feelings hurt too easily.
She can't come up with a legitimate (on topic) response, so, I know! Hey! Let's just call him gay again!
That'll really showcase our intelligent wit and pay homage to Pee Wee Herman at the same time!
Then, she smiles, sticks out her AA chest, and pats herself on the back for a job well done.

Have you buffoons ever said anything truly original? I'm just asking. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87575 Sep 24, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about some of my posts witch, no disrespect intended toward women, just yaa.
Awww..... a topix flirt. How gallant. He apologizes for his stupidity.
You noble devil, you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87576 Sep 24, 2012
I have never seen any one so needy before. You cry foe attention even if you know it will be negative.
I feel sorry for you, I really do

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
catholics

Dawsonville, GA

#87577 Sep 24, 2012
Catholics are the root of all evil. They are the devils followers this is for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87578 Sep 24, 2012
catholics wrote:
Catholics are the root of all evil. They are the devils followers this is for sure.
All christians are the devils followers, Satan is the true God

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Lebanon, KY

#87579 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
I have never seen any one so needy before. You cry foe attention even if you know it will be negative.
I feel sorry for you, I really do
Cry "FOE" attention? Satan done went and got all ghetto on me.

Yes, you must feel sorry FOE me so you decided to give me a little of YO attention.
Since when do satanists feel sympathy FOE anybody?
You're supposed to be "the monster," remember?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Lebanon, KY

#87580 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>.....Satan is the true God
^^ A religious NUT.

A CLOWN in the circus of life. Performing like a religious puppet then pulling out his 200 ft long hanky to blow his big red honking nose when he gets his feelings hurt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87581 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry "FOE" attention? Satan done went and got all ghetto on me.
Yes, you must feel sorry FOE me so you decided to give me a little of YO attention.
Since when do satanists feel sympathy FOE anybody?
You're supposed to be "the monster," remember?
Which shows what? How pathetic you are? LOL, so sad

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Lebanon, KY

#87582 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Which shows what? How pathetic you are? LOL, so sad
Is this more of that attention you're giving me strictly out of pity?

To say you've never known anybody more pathetic, needy, etc. means you feel I'm the absolute bane of your existence. Your worst "FOE," so to speak. That gives me a big smile.
Knowing I'm the one person who irritates you most in life makes me giggle like a satanist in a room full of 9 year old virgins.

You know the feeling, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#87583 Sep 24, 2012
Romney’s tough on China speech and Romeny's holdings criticised

By Stephanie Kirchgaessner in Washington

The Chinese investment by Mr Romney’s blind trust prompted accusations of hypocrisy from the Obama campaign on Monday, given Mr Romney’s criticism of Barack Obama for not being tough enough on Chinese “cheaters”.

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ee7de4d2-065b-11e2-...

Mitt Romney’s trust invested in Cnooc at a time when the US was growing concerned about the Chinese oil company’s multibillion-dollar dealings with Tehran, according to the 2011 tax return released by the Republican nominee for president.

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TEQBSM980...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#87584 Sep 24, 2012
Zany in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
"defend the home front."
As if you're really making a difference..... on Topix.... ROFL
Lol, not really, just a little fun.
Zany in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're attacking Christianity because at one time you were a Christian, then decided you didn't want to give up your fun little "sins" and have to go through all the religious legalism and rituals and this particular God didn't perform for you like your own little personal genie. You don't like that icky little guilty feeling when you do something you've always been told is "wrong." So, to fight the "conviction" and avoid the guilt and feeling "accountable," it's easier and much more convenient to pretend you don't have god.
Lmao, guess again. No, I don't have god, did not even know god was missing, probably be hard to find.
Zany in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
1 You're just a heathen.

2 A failed former Christian turned hypocrite.

3 A failure.

4 Just as bad as a religious NUT.
1 Yes.

2 A failed heathen and sometimes a hypocrite.

3 Not yet, working on it.

4 Worse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87585 Sep 24, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww..... a topix flirt. How gallant. He apologizes for his stupidity.
You noble devil, you.
Why not, a witch in the woods, could be magical.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87586 Sep 24, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are not dissing women, LOL.
You are not that kind of person.
But dissing Yaa? LOLOL! It could be a national pasttime.
He doesn't bring out the best in people, does he?
No, he does not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87587 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Is YAA male or female? Is YAA confused about that as well? Too much meth fried his/her/it brain?
Almost male.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carter Conley needs fired 2 hr Pains for a Friend 18
Billy Meade’s lost his mind (sore loser) 4 hr i told you so 2
Bethany Howard! 6 hr Truth 20
Inbred hillbillies (Jun '13) 16 hr Lots of Questions 129
Minnie Compton 16 hr Mrc 2
Minnie compton 16 hr Mrc 24
Mary Miller 16 hr Lots of Questions 18

Salyersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages