Bobby Roark

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2011
If anyone finds a beagle dog that is tri color with a black back please give a call, he has been missing for 4 days he was lost on grape creek and may have wondered off over to johson fork or white we dont know if he wondered off or if someone picked him up, but if anyone hears of a beagle being found give us a call my phone number is in the book. thank you
Bobby Roark

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2011
he may have wondred off over to johnson fork or white oak.
sara

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2011
I seen a beagle dog today walking through the parking lot at the Dollar Store in Paintsville. The one beside Auto Zone and Family Dollar. It looked to me like it was lost. And it didn't look like a stray dog either. I hope this helps and if I see it again I'll take a closer look. I live close to there so I may see it again.
Lost Dog

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2011
There is a lost coon hound over around the Magoffin and FLoyd County line if you know who might have lost one.
Nancy

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Sad someone would turn a dog out or not go looking for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Sceptical-Mal 163,201
Vote Gary Simpkins for Sherriff 5 hr Father dong 5
Bedbugs 5 hr Opposite 20
Jeremy Holbrook 5 hr Lost people 9
Pete Shephered for Co Judge 7 hr Sonny Ding 5
Aldenna got stomped 9 hr Hahaha 2
Examine the whole Senario 20 hr President swarzen... 7

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages