nerd

Louisa, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2009
i think she besties friend of her leave her the hell alone and i love her as my friend i do anythinf for her
justin arnett

Salyersville, KY

#22 Dec 9, 2009
april nicole alen wrote:
ok i rlly would like to kno who started this...n i aint no helton im an allen...n i never started this shit...i jus got told bout my name bein on here...n i havent been with alot of ppl so shut the fuck up bout that...o btw justin ur dick aint all that good hunny...n its pretty shity how ya done me n everything...ill b sure to let every girl kno that u talk to other girls n shit while ur datin em since u wanna run ur mouth bout me...m if ne1 else has nething to say to me tell it to my face n not put the shit on here...
well its funny you loved it all the time and you always got mad when i wouldnt fuc* you cuz it smelled duh!!!and for one run your mouth all you want the girl i am talking to aint going to believe your duma$$ she shore in the hell dont like you ditsy a$$...
endoftherope

Xian, China

#24 Dec 9, 2009
justin arnett wrote:
<quoted text>well its funny you loved it all the time and you always got mad when i wouldnt fuc* you cuz it smelled duh!!!and for one run your mouth all you want the girl i am talking to aint going to believe your duma$$ she shore in the hell dont like you ditsy a$$...
well you think your all that justin, well this is one gal will say a vienna, will get a girl more pleasure, because i thought i needed to break out the Zesta crackers...lol if that smell was so bad justin does not mean to much about your smell, member you always did have an ass smell to ya...btw,what ur a f###ing theif also,they dont even have a rubber size small enough to fit your lil coloring crayon .....(such a reTARD....
BLOOMINGTON PARENT

Salyersville, KY

#25 Dec 10, 2009
Justin Arnett you are a prick and a low life guy and more. And no one better trust you around there purse because you will have there check book or there checking account number and there credit card or there numbers. i know for a fack. april is a grate girl and she is doing better than you. i guess you used her money for your drugs and talked her into salen her car and 4 wheeler. and the girl that gets you doesn't get much. i guess alot of us was lucky you didn't get april on drugs. and you will get the heck beat out of you when your not expecting it. you was the one that done april dirty. your nothing but trouble. but trouble is coming your way just wait and see. one this one guy gets done with you no one will know who you are.
justin arnett

Salyersville, KY

#26 Dec 10, 2009
endoftherope wrote:
<quoted text>well you think your all that justin, well this is one gal will say a vienna, will get a girl more pleasure, because i thought i needed to break out the Zesta crackers...lol if that smell was so bad justin does not mean to much about your smell, member you always did have an ass smell to ya...btw,what ur a f###ing theif also,they dont even have a rubber size small enough to fit your lil coloring crayon .....(such a reTARD....
well why dont you give me ur name you lil punk..
justin arnett

Salyersville, KY

#27 Dec 10, 2009
BLOOMINGTON PARENT wrote:
Justin Arnett you are a prick and a low life guy and more. And no one better trust you around there purse because you will have there check book or there checking account number and there credit card or there numbers. i know for a fack. april is a grate girl and she is doing better than you. i guess you used her money for your drugs and talked her into salen her car and 4 wheeler. and the girl that gets you doesn't get much. i guess alot of us was lucky you didn't get april on drugs. and you will get the heck beat out of you when your not expecting it. you was the one that done april dirty. your nothing but trouble. but trouble is coming your way just wait and see. one this one guy gets done with you no one will know who you are.
send the guy down here bitc* i dont give two sh*ts about you or your lil boys i will put them in ther place i am one not to be fu*ked with and for your info. she dose do pills she has bought i dont know how many blues... and like i said you know where i live send them on down here playboy!!!! and for anyone else that gets on here and runs their mouth i aint hard to find....5118 lickcreek bra..
dale stephens jr

Louisa, KY

#28 Dec 11, 2009
Koolbreeze wrote:
I guess after that stephens boy got done with her he'd boord her hollow, I guess that what you get for following after a stephens, you say that you had to strap a 2x4 to your ass i heard that stephens boy had to use a tube lube just to get the head in...LOL, ALSO HEARD THAT YOU COULD TURN A SEMI IN YOUR ASS...
idk what u thinkin man, but i got more respect for a dog then what u all showin this girl, i loved her with everthing n me at one time, but u really need to cut her sum slack, i think shes a damn good person, and dont deserve this!
jball

Salyersville, KY

#29 Dec 14, 2009
i think shes a great woman n if any one got a problem with it come n c me.....u too justin arnett u lil bitch, ur the one who f*cked ur sister when we went to michigan member that justin i was there n seen u fuck her on the floor just like ur mom insest.
Justin Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#32 Dec 15, 2009
jball wrote:
i think shes a great woman n if any one got a problem with it come n c me.....u too justin arnett u lil bitch, ur the one who f*cked ur sister when we went to michigan member that justin i was there n seen u fu*k her on the floor just like ur mom insest.
lol hahaha your funny bra let me let you in on a lil somethin all this sh*t that comes outta your mouth aint nuttin but horse sh*t...you say your going to get me but i havent seen sh*t yet. my uncle wont haft to do sh*t.. give me a call!!!!!!
Justin Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#33 Dec 15, 2009
darvin cole wrote:
<quoted text>you fu*king son of a b*tch i will put you six foot deep babydoll that is my nephew your talking about. and i will come and see you i know wher you stay at you stupid toothless bast*rd.you dont know who your fu*kin with. personally myself i gaurntee justin could probley beat that A$$ for ya playboy but i am going to save him from getting your blood on his hands.and as for april you dont know but from what i heard she was the one that was supposed to driving them when they supposley took ur game you lil fake A$$ b*tch!!!
i aint worried about that lil toothless scronny a$s b*tch.... any ways i love ya bub.....
ashley marie miller

Salyersville, KY

#34 Jan 21, 2010
for all u lil cock suckers out there i lived with this girl for 5 months n she hasnt done pills but drunk a lil n shes a great girl to be around n for u justin ur dick aint as big as my fingers n im sure they could do more damage then what u could n u need to quit talkin bout her mom like that shes a sweet woman which u need to leave april alone cus ur jealous that she found some1 else n dont want u nemore n i seen the cmnt u left her she aint no fuckin skank n neither is matt but the bitch ur with now sure is a d@mn skank

p.s. u look like dumbo hahahaha u lil bitch
Justin arnett

Salyersville, KY

#35 Jan 22, 2010
ashley marie miller wrote:
for all u lil cock suckers out there i lived with this girl for 5 months n she hasnt done pills but drunk a lil n shes a great girl to be around n for u justin ur dick aint as big as my fingers n im sure they could do more damage then what u could n u need to quit talkin bout her mom like that shes a sweet woman which u need to leave april alone cus ur jealous that she found some1 else n dont want u nemore n i seen the cmnt u left her she aint no fuckin skank n neither is matt but the bitch ur with now sure is a d@mn skank
p.s. u look like dumbo hahahaha u lil bitch
hahahahaha omg you lil kids are so funny. i wouldnt talk if i wuz you ashley you spread your legs open just like your mom dose and ya matt is a pill head and a joke he dose more than i ever thought of he is with the same reason i was for that check hunny. so run along and go sleep with someone on oakley cuz god knows no body around wants a taste of std's from you.......your best friend april shor did alot of talking behind your back b!tch and another i dont talk about her mom i dont know her and i am not jelous ifi wuz i wouldnt be with my girl i got now.. i am getting married soon so leave me the hell alone you skanky b!tch....thank you very much Justin michael arnett
Ashley Miller

Salyersville, KY

#36 Jan 22, 2010
Shut the f... up justin, Im not immature, HUNNY your more immature then i am. So keep my effin mother out of your mouth, dont be bringing my mom in this. You need to quit talking about my mom, because she has never done anything to u. P.s congrads on the engagement.
aprils man

Louisa, KY

#37 Jan 23, 2010
well im sorry to tell all you lil dumb fu**s she my fu***ng women now i might now be the biggest man in the world but give some names you aint gonna talk shit about my women and i done got a couple and i think you already know who you are you little dick eating bi*** you got one coming
Justin arnett

Salyersville, KY

#38 Jan 24, 2010
aprils man wrote:
well im sorry to tell all you lil dumb fu**s she my fu***ng women now i might now be the biggest man in the world but give some names you aint gonna talk shit about my women and i done got a couple and i think you already know who you are you little dick eating bi*** you got one coming
well i got one for you to you fu**ing dope head... april knows right where i live big boy bring it....rhonda would love to see your a$$ get beat down..you got it comming from me cause you treated her like sh!t and i also heard that you ran from mikey dog and you had a ball bat...lol can you say PU$$Y lol all i can say is she knows where i am at and i know you live with your mommy up mash fork....but i am not going to argue on herr this site is for PU$$Y's that like to run their mouth....you are f**king around with the wrong one playboy i dont play......
talker

West Liberty, KY

#39 Jan 24, 2010
anyone on here know a robbie helton? he works for hinkle..
Lady Bugg

Salyersville, KY

#40 Jan 24, 2010
Well lmao come on justin, do u honestly think matt is gonna go to your house? Lmao yea so u can get him in trouble for starting shit on ur land? lmao yea sounds like uns all need to meet, because we all know damn well that he aint gonna go to ur house, and ur not going to go to his. And matts been in more fights then u have. Lol i think u aint got no balls. you treated april like shit. April and matt r happy together so get over it. You got kayla now, so u just need to worry about her not APRIL. Got it!:)
Justin arnett

Salyersville, KY

#41 Jan 24, 2010
well i will meet him anywhere he wants to believe that hunny...and ya i admit it i did treat that girl like sh!t she was a duma$$....oh i am glad that they are happy together i have been over her for a while now. me and kayla is getting married soon shes my life.. and like i said name a place an time babydoll. i have been wanting to beat the brakes off his a$$ for treating my aunt rhonda like sh!t...and to make this straight i have been in alot of fights and i really dont care to be in another one he better go ahead and call the hospital and make reservations...his a$$ is mine he better bring all hes got cause he dont know who he is messing with!!!
LilManwithAttitu de

Salyersville, KY

#42 Jan 24, 2010
Justin arnett wrote:
well i will meet him anywhere he wants to believe that hunny...and ya i admit it i did treat that girl like sh!t she was a duma$$....oh i am glad that they are happy together i have been over her for a while now. me and kayla is getting married soon shes my life.. and like i said name a place an time babydoll. i have been wanting to beat the brakes off his a$$ for treating my aunt rhonda like sh!t...and to make this straight i have been in alot of fights and i really dont care to be in another one he better go ahead and call the hospital and make reservations...his a$$ is mine he better bring all hes got cause he dont know who he is messing with!!!
Aint you awful little to be talking like that to a man?
You obviously have 'something' for her or you wouldnt be on here talking about her.
Go cuddle with your new love and quit getting on topix dissing people you lil' baby boy, grow up!
Anyhow, from what I hear, your bark's louder than your bite...
Another thing, I know April, and she is in no way a bad person or dope head....

Tell your 'soon to be wife' I hope she has a happy and SAFE life with you, from the way you talk on here your pretty physically and emotionally abusive to your women...
justin arnett

Salyersville, KY

#43 Jan 25, 2010
LilManwithAttitude wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint you awful little to be talking like that to a man?
You obviously have 'something' for her or you wouldnt be on here talking about her.
Go cuddle with your new love and quit getting on topix dissing people you lil' baby boy, grow up!
Anyhow, from what I hear, your bark's louder than your bite...
Another thing, I know April, and she is in no way a bad person or dope head....
Tell your 'soon to be wife' I hope she has a happy and SAFE life with you, from the way you talk on here your pretty physically and emotionally abusive to your women...
i have nutthing for that girl.. and also if you wanna find out how big of an dog i am come come on down to lick and let me show you a thing or too. all you guys are on ere is bunch of imbreed hilljacks trying to look badd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min SNYB 131,478
Heather Ward Oliver 17 min HOO 67
Magoffin County Judge Executive Race Highly Sus... 3 hr Your path 11
Larry Duwayne Wireman 5 hr Lonesome in Ky 7
Hardin Hide Your Face: I Wouldn't Be Seen In ... 7 hr John Won 24
Do you have a secret that you need to confess? (Jun '10) 8 hr You are a cheater 3
big John wants vote throwed away 8 hr grasshopper 31
Salyersville Dating
Find my Match

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salyersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salyersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM