First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tard of it

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Dear Salyersville/Magoffin County,

You are the dumbest S.O.B.'s in the damn nation! This has to be the biggest gathering of dip shi+s I have ever had the misfortune of living around.
I bet the first damn comment I get is why don't you move? I CAN'T MOVE! Do you think if I could do that I would still be here? I'm not too sad that a tornado leveled this shi+ hole down. Instead of building a hospital we'll get 5 godda*n churches!
How is that even an acceptable concept? THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH CHURCHES!!!!!
Why do we need two Dollar Generals and Two Family Dollars? The worst part about is no one cares. This is just fine with the people of the county. That is an insult, it's just pathetic that nobody here even wants to put forth any effort for change.
Each damn generation just keeps getting dumber and dumber. We live in the middle ages around here, and we get mad if we get caught up in something awful and it makes national news. Wake the hell up!
I hate everyone of you f**kin slack jawed yokels!

By the way, God doesn't care about any damn one of you.
For Sure

Hurley, VA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Tard of it wrote:
Dear Salyersville/Magoffin County,
You are the dumbest S.O.B.'s in the damn nation! This has to be the biggest gathering of dip shi+s I have ever had the misfortune of living around.
I bet the first damn comment I get is why don't you move? I CAN'T MOVE! Do you think if I could do that I would still be here? I'm not too sad that a tornado leveled this shi+ hole down. Instead of building a hospital we'll get 5 godda*n churches!
How is that even an acceptable concept? THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH CHURCHES!!!!!
Why do we need two Dollar Generals and Two Family Dollars? The worst part about is no one cares. This is just fine with the people of the county. That is an insult, it's just pathetic that nobody here even wants to put forth any effort for change.
Each damn generation just keeps getting dumber and dumber. We live in the middle ages around here, and we get mad if we get caught up in something awful and it makes national news. Wake the hell up!
I hate everyone of you f**kin slack jawed yokels!
By the way, God doesn't care about any damn one of you.
You sure got up on the wrong side of the bed! Go on back to
sleep now, try getting on the other side when you awaken..
watch your blood pressure...Obamacare hasn't been set in force
yet!
Tard of it

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2012
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure got up on the wrong side of the bed! Go on back to
sleep now, try getting on the other side when you awaken..
watch your blood pressure...Obamacare hasn't been set in force
yet!
If that is your only response to that comment than your just another part of the problem. No I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed. If you would take the damn time to open your eyes and look around you, maybe we could move forward as a race. No you have to get on here and act like you have some kind of education. I know that's a crock because you came from the Magoffin County school system. After the 7th grade I didn't learn a damn thing. Not because I didn't pay attention in class it's because I was taught the same mother fuc*ing thing for the rest of the years I was in school. We employ people who care nothing more than to get a summer break, not to mention most of the male staff of the high school are more concerned about rupturing the hymens of the freshman class. So if you are too damn stupid that you can't see the forest for the trees you need to just commit suicide so we can have one less problem contributing to the plague of ignorance that has engulfed this god forsaken town!
momma

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Tard of it wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is your only response to that comment than your just another part of the problem. No I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed. If you would take the damn time to open your eyes and look around you, maybe we could move forward as a race. No you have to get on here and act like you have some kind of education. I know that's a crock because you came from the Magoffin County school system. After the 7th grade I didn't learn a damn thing. Not because I didn't pay attention in class it's because I was taught the same mother fuc*ing thing for the rest of the years I was in school. We employ people who care nothing more than to get a summer break, not to mention most of the male staff of the high school are more concerned about rupturing the hymens of the freshman class. So if you are too damn stupid that you can't see the forest for the trees you need to just commit suicide so we can have one less problem contributing to the plague of ignorance that has engulfed this god forsaken town!
want a bottle?
For Sure

Hurley, VA

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Tard of it wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is your only response to that comment than your just another part of the problem. No I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed. If you would take the damn time to open your eyes and look around you, maybe we could move forward as a race. No you have to get on here and act like you have some kind of education. I know that's a crock because you came from the Magoffin County school system. After the 7th grade I didn't learn a damn thing. Not because I didn't pay attention in class it's because I was taught the same mother fuc*ing thing for the rest of the years I was in school. We employ people who care nothing more than to get a summer break, not to mention most of the male staff of the high school are more concerned about rupturing the hymens of the freshman class. So if you are too damn stupid that you can't see the forest for the trees you need to just commit suicide so we can have one less problem contributing to the plague of ignorance that has engulfed this god forsaken town!
How do you define 'Stupid'....? Sounds as if you're
the guy with the problem, I have everything I need as well
as most everything I want. I have lived in this county all
my life and I wouldn't trade my life here for any place
else on the globe. Oh don't give up, you'll get your welfare
check in a little over a week, this gives you that much time
to put a few rags in a garbage bag and have everthing ready
for the check when it does come in...then there's Rt. 7
heading south, US 460 heading west and State Route 40 heading
east or you can use the most travel Rt 114 east or the
Mountain Parkway west...but either one will take you out
of Magoffin in less than a day's time even if you don't
hitch a ride! Your welfare check will feed you and your
legs can carry you...now go where you will be happy!
is that logical

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Tard of it wrote:
Dear Salyersville/Magoffin County,
You are the dumbest S.O.B.'s in the damn nation! This has to be the biggest gathering of dip shi+s I have ever had the misfortune of living around.
I bet the first damn comment I get is why don't you move? I CAN'T MOVE! Do you think if I could do that I would still be here? I'm not too sad that a tornado leveled this shi+ hole down. Instead of building a hospital we'll get 5 godda*n churches!
How is that even an acceptable concept? THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH CHURCHES!!!!!
Why do we need two Dollar Generals and Two Family Dollars? The worst part about is no one cares. This is just fine with the people of the county. That is an insult, it's just pathetic that nobody here even wants to put forth any effort for change.
Each damn generation just keeps getting dumber and dumber. We live in the middle ages around here, and we get mad if we get caught up in something awful and it makes national news. Wake the hell up!
I hate everyone of you f**kin slack jawed yokels!
By the way, God doesn't care about any damn one of you.
I won't even begin to try to address the many points of ignorance you make in your rant, but I would like to look at one of them. Have you truly considered the feasibilty of a hospital here? Paul B. Hall in Paintsville struggles to just keep the doors open, often time with 10 or fewer patients. I know this because my sister is a nurse there...often they are so empty that they send the CNAs home and the registered nurses have to cover both jobs, which is unfair since they didn't go to school to be CNAs. As well, consider the cost of staying there. A typical stay of 3-4 days for a non-life threatening illness will cost around $50,000. Even with insurance, the out of pocket expenses are very hard for people to pay. And I am sure I don't have to tell you that you've heard many people say they don't want to go to that hospital. So why do you think a hospital in this even smaller town would fair any better? Personally, if I were sick, I would much rather be in a hospital in Lexington or Louisville where there are many specialists readily available should the situation warrant it rather than in a small town hospital with doctors second guessing each other as to what course of treatment would be best for me.
For Sure

Hurley, VA

#7 Jul 20, 2012
is that logical wrote:
<quoted text>I won't even begin to try to address the many points of ignorance you make in your rant, but I would like to look at one of them. Have you truly considered the feasibilty of a hospital here? Paul B. Hall in Paintsville struggles to just keep the doors open, often time with 10 or fewer patients. I know this because my sister is a nurse there...often they are so empty that they send the CNAs home and the registered nurses have to cover both jobs, which is unfair since they didn't go to school to be CNAs. As well, consider the cost of staying there. A typical stay of 3-4 days for a non-life threatening illness will cost around $50,000. Even with insurance, the out of pocket expenses are very hard for people to pay. And I am sure I don't have to tell you that you've heard many people say they don't want to go to that hospital. So why do you think a hospital in this even smaller town would fair any better? Personally, if I were sick, I would much rather be in a hospital in Lexington or Louisville where there are many specialists readily available should the situation warrant it rather than in a small town hospital with doctors second guessing each other as to what course of treatment would be best for me.
You know everything you say here is true and factual, but
this Loser we are playing into doesn't want nor is it
looking for anything 'logical', it's just an 'empty barrel'
with a lazy rear-end seeking to lay the blame for its failures
on someone else. It is also a liar when it says it can't leave,
there are no jails here and I'm certain no one has it kidnapped,
so it could walk or even crawl as far that goes, but it could
leave if it really wanted to!
Tard of it

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2012
First of all as I mention before I CAN'T LEAVE! I CAN'T AFFORD IT!!! Second of all I can't leave until my check comes in on the first! Third I have to go all the way to another county to get any kind of pain and nerve medication prescribed to me!
If you think that isn't a bunch of shi+ then you can just burn in hell with the rest of the preachers and ministers of this shi+ hole of a town
Tard of it makes me laugh

Louisa, KY

#9 Jul 20, 2012
You'll be okay. You must be out of medicine to be such a grump. I do AGREE with you though: The ministers and preachers will ALL burn in hell. Christians are the most evil sneaky mother f'ers I've ever been around. I know preachers around here that snort ocycontin, and then preach to any retard that will listen. Doctors don't give a dam about you around here and that's why people go to pain and nerve clinics, to be as comfortable as they can before they kill over. I can tolerate Salyersville, because I don't associate with ANYONE in this place. Too many low lifers with a sob story looking for handouts, Junkies, freaky cult churches, and ignorance.
For Sure

Hurley, VA

#10 Jul 20, 2012
Tard of it wrote:
First of all as I mention before I CAN'T LEAVE! I CAN'T AFFORD IT!!! Second of all I can't leave until my check comes in on the first! Third I have to go all the way to another county to get any kind of pain and nerve medication prescribed to me!
If you think that isn't a bunch of shi+ then you can just burn in hell with the rest of the preachers and ministers of this shi+ hole of a town
When I have to abide to your judgment, maybe I would burn
as you suggested, but since you're not qualified to pass
judgment on me or anyone else in the least, then all you
are doing is rattling that empty barrel you've become. It
doesn't take a lot of anything to leave the county...just
start walking any which way you want and when you get out
of the county, just don't turn back, keep on putting distance
between yourself and the people here you can't stand...at last
you're free and none of here are going to lose any sleep
worrying about how or where you are...see, you can afford it
after all! Bon Voyage...enjoy Paris!
Can you say

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jul 20, 2012
ReTARD, gosh learn to spell! Lol!
For sure

Hurley, VA

#12 Jul 20, 2012
Can you say wrote:
ReTARD, gosh learn to spell! Lol!
Now it's trying to be a spelling teacher..there may some
hope for it after all!
So what

Salyersville, KY

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Well tard of it..just do us and yourself a favor and get a gun and stop bitchin & complaining and do your self a favor,and stop living on this earthly shithole chickenshit...or stop runnin your fu€kn mouth...
lol

Salyersville, KY

#14 Jul 21, 2012
politics, the bible, and grammar police. i love this place.
For Sure

Hurley, VA

#15 Jul 21, 2012
lol wrote:
politics, the bible, and grammar police. i love this place.
Right on Pal, never a dull moment!
trippy

Lawrence, MA

#16 Jul 21, 2012
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You sure got up on the wrong side of the bed! Go on back to
sleep now, try getting on the other side when you awaken..
watch your blood pressure...Obamacare hasn't been set in force
yet!
ha ha that was funny
trippy

Springfield, NJ

#17 Jul 21, 2012
Tard of it wrote:
<quoted text>If that is your only response to that comment than your just another part of the problem. No I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed. If you would take the damn time to open your eyes and look around you, maybe we could move forward as a race. No you have to get on here and act like you have some kind of education. I know that's a crock because you came from the Magoffin County school system. After the 7th grade I didn't learn a damn thing. Not because I didn't pay attention in class it's because I was taught the same mother fuc*ing thing for the rest of the years I was in school. We employ people who care nothing more than to get a summer break, not to mention most of the male staff of the high school are more concerned about rupturing the hymens of the freshman class. So if you are too damn stupid that you can't see the forest for the trees you need to just commit suicide so we can have one less problem contributing to the plague of ignorance that has engulfed this god forsaken town!
so what have you done this week to make a change so that you can begin to like your home? Have you organized a town clean up? Have you organized a 4 wheeler sunset ride for the young ones? Have you wrote to your congressman about recycling ? What have you done to make that place better? I personally love salyersville but I also don't live there year round.
For Sure

Hurley, VA

#18 Jul 21, 2012
trippy wrote:
<quoted text>
so what have you done this week to make a change so that you can begin to like your home? Have you organized a town clean up? Have you organized a 4 wheeler sunset ride for the young ones? Have you wrote to your congressman about recycling ? What have you done to make that place better? I personally love salyersville but I also don't live there year round.
What do complainers do other than blame others for their
down fall, so you know the answer to your question before
you even asked it. I do live in Salyersville the year round
an I do love Salyersville, it is my home, if I didn't love
it here, unlike the guy that can't spell 'tired',(maybe he
should Google 'Tard' to see what it really means), I would
pack my bags and get out of here! Trippy, I am afraid your
good advice is falling on deaf ears with this guy!
For Sure

Hurley, VA

#19 Jul 21, 2012
For sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's trying to be a spelling teacher..there may some
hope for it after all!
Wow, did I goof that one up...and speak of the dangers
of 'friendly fire'! I do owe this person with the Gunlock
IP a big apology...I mistook their comment as one fired at
me by this 'Tard of It' fellow. I enjoy these little
confrontations, but mercy, I don't want to miss my target
this bad...so, Pal, I am very sorry, it really wasn't meant
for you...as a matter of fact I AGREE with your comment.
For Sure

Hurley, VA

#20 Jul 21, 2012
Can you say wrote:
ReTARD, gosh learn to spell! Lol!
I have an apology to make to you...I took your post as one from
the dude who has so many problems with us here in Salyersville,
I agree with you in a sense, but maybe if this fellow would
Google 'Tard' he would see that actually he never misspelled
the word, he only used it in the wrong context and he is really
'tard' as he said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Simpkins only hope for Hospital,Street Da... 1 hr Gary Simpsons sup... 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr History Professor 149,567
Salyersville hookers 4 hr Do tell 2
clifton Barker and Sheila Miller Lemaster 5 hr None ya 31
Rats 7 hr wondering 2
jamie gibson (Jul '10) 8 hr know 5
Nick Patrick 8 hr know 22

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages