Hot women up the river
Terrance

Louisa, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Can anyone name them
i do

Virgie, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2012
It use to be annie handshoe up on route 7 .
badass

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Alfred wireman has some hot looking young daughters, very beautiful gurls they are!
Lard ass people

Staffordsville, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2012
If I had been a girl I would have been the biggest whore ever .I couldn't said no to a good looking man either .But I carry a tool in my pants .So ever since the president has come out saying He supports gays yes Gays its been bad .I think he done a job of saying gay are ok .I think he dead wrong .God made adam and eve .Not adam and steve .I still say he will find out when he wakes up in heel .Yes that wrong the bible say it is so I rest my case period.
But I'm not going on what he said I think no I no its wrong .Read the bible or show me I'm wrong .He done a job about like he is running our country it wrong both ways and places .
Look out people

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2012
he out there .
JSYK

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Lard ass people wrote:
If I had been a girl I would have been the biggest whore ever .I couldn't said no to a good looking man either .But I carry a tool in my pants .So ever since the president has come out saying He supports gays yes Gays its been bad .I think he done a job of saying gay are ok .I think he dead wrong .God made adam and eve .Not adam and steve .I still say he will find out when he wakes up in heel .Yes that wrong the bible say it is so I rest my case period.
But I'm not going on what he said I think no I no its wrong .Read the bible or show me I'm wrong .He done a job about like he is running our country it wrong both ways and places .
What the hell does this have to do with "hot women"You gotta bring gays and politics,and religion into it. Stop with the Adam and Steve analogy already. That is so played.
'
'

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 24, 2012
JSYK wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does this have to do with "hot women"You gotta bring gays and politics,and religion into it. Stop with the Adam and Steve analogy already. That is so played.
'
'
Welcome to the Salyersville topix, everything here eventually boils down to a fight about religion, politics, and drugs.
JSYK

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2012
Objective Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the Salyersville topix, everything here eventually boils down to a fight about religion, politics, and drugs.
no doubt, I realize that
Up the river

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2012
I thought this was a group about hit women up the river??? I know that Brianna Kilgore is a pretty hot chick! from up the river if she'd ever leave that loser of a boyfriend!!!!
sherry

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2012
i do wrote:
do you have names of these women
bigstan

Salyersville, KY

#12 Jun 29, 2012
I think Lard Ass is just that and JSYK is right.You don,t have to agree with the gay lifestyle, they probably don,t like yours. What ,do you walk around with your ass crack showin and a tee shirt hiked up over your fat gut?Gotta wallet hooked to a chain? Wear a cap with a picture of a rooster on it? These are the kind of people with your mentality about gays.
Hummm

Louisa, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2012
There Is Not A Pretty Woman In This County.
yes

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2013
There is a few in town area up the river they don't bath just ugly smelly
Armed soldier

Mclean, VA

#15 Apr 2, 2013
badass wrote:
Alfred wireman has some hot looking young daughters, very beautiful gurls they are!
Those are your sisters silly
Armed soldier

Mclean, VA

#16 Apr 2, 2013
i do wrote:
Now it's Annie handjob. Hahaha
Armed soldier

Mclean, VA

#17 Apr 2, 2013
JSYK wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does this have to do with "hot women"You gotta bring gays and politics,and religion into it. Stop with the Adam and Steve analogy already. That is so played.
'
'
It's his way of wanting to cort ya
Armed soldier

Mclean, VA

#18 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya cause you start it

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Armed soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya cause you start it
How do I start it? I visit this site about once a month, which means that the fights that take place on the other 29 days of the month happen without any input from me.
Armed soldier

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
How do I start it? I visit this site about once a month, which means that the fights that take place on the other 29 days of the month happen without any input from me.
The fights are only one day a month, results show these happening on the one day you visit monthly.
Now question for you. Why do you visit this site once a month on the first day of your menstral cycle? You are just looking for a fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 138,175
Doug Allen 1 hr Blue Tick Hound 8
love 1 hr Silly 6
wondering if he is happy ? 12 hr Get over it 9
How Long Did The Baby Jesus Live In Egypt? (Dec '11) 15 hr Jake 28
Disability 16 hr Objective Onlooker 2
Russell Parson/Eagle Well Service (Apr '13) 16 hr big bro 16
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]