Next Last
honey bee

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2008
if you to be ripeoff go to mcdonalds
kiki

Salyersville, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2008
what is up with your deal? i was just wondering? do you just not like eddith or did you get ripped off couldnt be more than a few dollars, instead of talking sh*t why dont you go into MCD'S and take this up with someone and get you another HAPPY MEAL...
honey bee

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2009
because i work their and i know all these so called nice people.i know all about them. their not the people that u think they are.and i would'nt eat their food if they gave it to me
Wondering

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2009
Who is the red head named Katrina that works at McDonald's?
learn how to spell plz

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Who is the red head named Katrina that works at McDonald's?
The clean one!
Answering

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2009
The red headed girl at McDonalds is named Katrina Bailey, Tommy Bailey's girl...
blah42

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2009
yeah the red headed lil trollip is Katrina Bailey i used to work there i worked with almost everyone yall are talkin about including Edith,wanda whitt, ruby, judy williams, Marlo and Tina and they are none like they appear they are stuck on themselves and think that the so called MCDONALD family is more important than your own... yeah they have hired some skanks down there specially that Kayla chick b!tch needs a bath!

Since: Jan 09

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2009
mds is the shit i get free food all the time
omfg

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2009
uhm kayla doesnt work there anymore and hasnt for a while now and the managers that work there are far from stuck on theirselves they are great people.
so sick of this place

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2009
well, I wish they could get an order right!!

Since: Dec 08

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2009
blah42 wrote:
yeah the red headed lil trollip is Katrina Bailey i used to work there i worked with almost everyone yall are talkin about including Edith,wanda whitt, ruby, judy williams, Marlo and Tina and they are none like they appear they are stuck on themselves and think that the so called MCDONALD family is more important than your own... yeah they have hired some skanks down there specially that Kayla chick b!tch needs a bath!
Is she the one who got in trouble for stealing big mac sauce and liquid eggs? LMFAO... I read that on another McDonalds post.
a working mom

Staffordsville, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2009
mcdonalds is agreat place to work there are nice
people that work there trying to make aliving and
feed there children

Since: Feb 09

Hollywood, FL

#13 Feb 3, 2009
KellB wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she the one who got in trouble for stealing big mac sauce and liquid eggs? LMFAO... I read that on another McDonalds post.
Let me get this straight, someone stole some big mac sauce and liquid eggs? I need to go tinkle I think I have laughed so hard.
KellB

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 4, 2009
HelloKitty650 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight, someone stole some big mac sauce and liquid eggs? I need to go tinkle I think I have laughed so hard.
LOL- Yep, since I have been on this forum ( since around December) 3 or 4 McDonald's posts have been started.. In one someone made the claim some chick who works there stole bigmac sauce and liquid eggs...
Really- what is this world coming to? haha & If I remember correctly this thread used to be quite a bit longer.. Looks like several entries have been deleted. I could be wrong though.
Lori

Salyersville, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2009
honey bee wrote:
because i work their and i know all these so called nice people.i know all about them. their not the people that u think they are.and i would'nt eat their food if they gave it to me
Honey Bee.....Please pick up a grade school English book and learn the difference between "their", "there" and "they're"....You are giving me a head-ache....
randy clayton

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2009
i want ronald sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o bad!
NUNYUN

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2009
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey Bee.....Please pick up a grade school English book and learn the difference between "their", "there" and "they're"....You are giving me a head-ache....
Lori, look at all the posts on this whole forum. She's not the only one that can't spell. If that's the only mistake she makes, she could teach a lot to quite a few on here. Besides, we're not here to check everyone's spelling out!
MISSY

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2009
I was going to mcds at least twice a week because my little girl loves there nuggets but the last time I went to mcds I found a hair in her fries I thought that was so nasty so i asked for my money back the manager gave my money but she was rude about it so i dont think i will go back because that wasnt the first time that something was wrong with my childs food and that wasnt the first time I had been rude to at mcds .I think they should get nicer employees because without us customers they wouldnt have a job .I really hate being that blunt but it is true am i right .
PMSL

Sheridan, AR

#19 Feb 5, 2009
I feel for those who eat there.
Fer Shure

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2009
MISSY wrote:
I was going to mcds at least twice a week because my little girl loves there nuggets but the last time I went to mcds I found a hair in her fries I thought that was so nasty so i asked for my money back the manager gave my money but she was rude about it so i dont think i will go back because that wasnt the first time that something was wrong with my childs food and that wasnt the first time I had been rude to at mcds .I think they should get nicer employees because without us customers they wouldnt have a job .I really hate being that blunt but it is true am i right .
You're exactly right! Why would you want to go to a restaurant where the employees are rude to you, when you can go to another restarrant where they are nice and are happy to get your business?
Which manager was rude to you, by the way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 141,486
Gary Simpkins Campaine for Mayor brought Street... 5 hr enter username 20
Nikki Fletcher 8 hr Nikki Fletcher 8
Fights on the stripjob 10 hr Concerned 1
ovc 10 hr Concerned 2
the biggest mistake i ever made 13 hr Haa 19
Keely Wireman 14 hr Nice 11
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages