Justin

Harold, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
hey shawn I have told my wife to stay away from you I told her if she didnt I will have no other choice but to hurt someone bad now I'm asking you to stay away from my wife I dont like you never have she thinks that shes going ro get some $ off u when you get that $ next month I'm asking you nice not to be around her when i see you all together I will go OFF on you I told her the same thing and if you think that I'm playing or that I'm a pussy you will find out one of us will get hert verry verry bad and it wont be me if you think im playing try me this is your worning one and only that is all im giving this is prommis
Renee

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
you need to stop posting shit because you just left an didnt do anything LMAO internet badass,flea can talk to me or shawna when she wants
Justin

Harold, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
first im not going to anything on you prop im not stupid and you both will suffer i give my word i could give a fuck about sucm like you i dont my wife around scum and i will handle my wife and all your man did was sit on his ass if my wife wont lissen to me and stay away then i have no choice it dont matter anyway i going to end it all soon anyway so howes this sorry for the trouble i caused after this weekend this carp wont matter i tired of the pain and its not just you people i just cant take it any more i dont want be alive anymore life sucks and enough is enough for me so once agen I'm sorry for the things i said or done to you all i'll not say another thing about you all you have never done anything to me i also made some threats to some people close and i know you'll see this i was mad and i dont want to hurt anyone its not fun so once agen im sorry for everything i'v said or done i dont care anymore i just wish someone would put me down two to the head to make sure i dead because im already dead inside i dont things i not proud of in this life i know someone who wants me dead and i belive i'll go see if he'll do me a favor
Renee

Staffordsville, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Justin you denied even posting this and this aint our property an if it was its not like we'd call the law im not afraid of you even thought im a girlso threaten me all you want and iyou say your sorry? you dont even know me and you call me a scum! I love flea to death and id do anything in this world for her! you should be happy that she has a friend like that! idk what your problem is she comes here to see her papae and not my man! you couldve came up here and hung out with us to instead of starting this shit!Flea likes coming here she gets to laugh and joke around and if you loved her you'd be glad she has fun around me. But if you wanna fight me or shawn either 1, you will walk to the road or if you want to drop it we will drop it. its your decision you started this so make up your mind. I just think its bad that you get mad at her over talking to a girl!just stop this before it turns into something bad. No 1 tries to mess with flea so you have no reason to act this way. we wernt scum when you wanted that tatt lol! you need to come face to faceto settle this insteadof the internet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naked pics 6 hr yea 13
How does a Married woman gets welfare 8 hr Dar 4
elsie faye (Mar '14) 8 hr marybeth the lot ... 19
Billy joe Howard 9 hr salyer 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 hr RickyBobby 133,213
mike nickels 13 hr yea 1
Fiscal Court Meeting 21 hr By Stander 23
Salyersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM