First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nice guy

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2011
I am a good looking man , I care about my appearance therefore I workout but not too much I'm not conceited by I like women who take pride in their appearance! I don't smoke nor do i drink yet i may a couple beers a couple days a month as a social drinker . I am 46 years old and have a good joband would like to find a LADY who takes pride in herself about 40-50 years old She
MUST be a good woman! I love children so if children are in the picture, great! Mine are grown. I prefer smaller women in height and weight simply because I am not a large man. I am 5' 10" and weigh approx 180. If anyone knows any women that fit thus description please comment below. If you leave an email maybe we can share photos. I am honest and simply need a special lady to share my life with . Thank you and have a great day!
Nice Gal

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2011
Leave a email address!

“here for friends yeehaw!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

froggtown,. on oakley

#3 Jun 8, 2011
now this is a good thread ,keep up the faith and happy hunting guys.:)
Heat

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jun 8, 2011
?

“here for friends yeehaw!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

froggtown,. on oakley

#5 Jun 8, 2011
i just meant that its sweet to see someone that is actually got enough sense to ask for a good woman instead of a good time ,no smart remark about it.an there are alot of decent ppl here if you know where to look.not sayin topix is the in place ,but if i want to place a want ad this beats the paper.
men

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jun 9, 2011
Is this guy for real I don't think their is any good guy's in salyersville. All of them are married or dead, the ones that r available are do drugs, fat, bald, and beat their wives when they were married. I'm disappointed in all men they only care for themselves.
Nice Gal

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2011
men wrote:
Is this guy for real I don't think their is any good guy's in salyersville. All of them are married or dead, the ones that r available are do drugs, fat, bald, and beat their wives when they were married. I'm disappointed in all men they only care for themselves.
This is sad but true, I have seen so many Men use Women to get what they want and then leave/cheat on them...I wonder what happened to men with morals. Is there any out there?
Robert

Harold, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2011
men wrote:
Is this guy for real I don't think their is any good guy's in salyersville. All of them are married or dead, the ones that r available are do drugs, fat, bald, and beat their wives when they were married. I'm disappointed in all men they only care for themselves.
Yes I am for real. Iwas a faithful husband who loved my wife very much. I guess this post was a bad idea because of all the negative remarks. I was a good man when I was married and I am still a good man! but I still love my wife , God rest her soul. So please disregard all of this. I will die loving her.
Unbelievable

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2011
Nice guy wrote:
I am a good looking man , I care about my appearance therefore I workout but not too much I'm not conceited by I like women who take pride in their appearance! I don't smoke nor do i drink yet i may a couple beers a couple days a month as a social drinker . I am 46 years old and have a good joband would like to find a LADY who takes pride in herself about 40-50 years old She
MUST be a good woman! I love children so if children are in the picture, great! Mine are grown. I prefer smaller women in height and weight simply because I am not a large man. I am 5' 10" and weigh approx 180. If anyone knows any women that fit thus description please comment below. If you leave an email maybe we can share photos. I am honest and simply need a special lady to share my life with . Thank you and have a great day!
The reason I say unbelievable is because I thought there was no man out there that actually wanted a good woman. All men I ever knew wanted only whores. They wanted a woman that would throw her legs up for him anytime. There are several woman like this but the only draw back to this is that they will throw their legs up for anyone else too. They can't be trusted. Sorry I had to be so crude but I knew no other way of saying it. I come from the old guard where it is a disgrace to be a whore. I guess that is why I was not very popular in high school. To this day some of my friends can't believe I was a virgin on my honeymoon night even though my husband tells them too. My reputation always mattered to me, that was the way I was raised, your name will follow you to the grave. Keep looking but be very selective where you look. There is no good women in bars. Have you ever thought about chuch? Anyway, I wish you all the best in your quest. I truly mean that.

“here for friends yeehaw!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

froggtown,. on oakley

#10 Jun 11, 2011
Robert wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I am for real. Iwas a faithful husband who loved my wife very much. I guess this post was a bad idea because of all the negative remarks. I was a good man when I was married and I am still a good man! but I still love my wife , God rest her soul. So please disregard all of this. I will die loving her.
hey buddy dont let neg,post keep u off here,there are alot of good women i know a few,.like i said b4,this is where i come to for info,i take bout 20 percent of it as true lol.ill bet some decent lady has already eyeballed this thread,an might be afraid to aproach it ,sorta like steppin on a copperhead but keep looking an for garsh sakes dont stop postin ,this is what keeps topixland rollin,.yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!
Keep trying

Louisa, KY

#11 Jun 12, 2011
You will find someone if not on here some where else.I'm 47 yrs old I am 5'7 and about 170 pbs I guess I'm not your type but I do date alot and not just for sex.Most men find me very atractive I have long blond hair and brown eyes.I have been married 1 time and divorce when I was 38.My husband was a wife beater It took me yrs to wake up to this.I hope you find someone that fits what you are looking for.Good luck.

“come get some.”

Since: May 11

muddville u.s.a

#12 Jun 12, 2011
gummy bear 2 wrote:
<quoted text> hey buddy dont let neg,post keep u off here,there are alot of good women i know a few,.like i said b4,this is where i come to for info,i take bout 20 percent of it as true lol.ill bet some decent lady has already eyeballed this thread,an might be afraid to aproach it ,sorta like steppin on a copperhead but keep looking an for garsh sakes dont stop postin ,this is what keeps topixland rollin,.yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!
lory mercy you aint a match makin again are yee? ole 12guage never will get over his bride lmao.you better quit while you're ahead .and remeber he got matched up by {aka} you on here.tell you the truth i aint seen him since that wedding.
Lori

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2011
I am looking to meet a special man that has a good job, a very nice home and has never been married, and that has no kids, I am 29 years old, have never been married, I have no children, I have dated 2 men since high school, very nice men by the way, I have medium long black hair, blue eyes, and my height is 5"8 I am a secretary for a very successful dentistry.
run

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2011
good luck to you
Lori

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2011
Thankyou very much.

“come get some.”

Since: May 11

muddville u.s.a

#16 Jun 12, 2011
Lori wrote:
I am looking to meet a special man that has a good job, a very nice home and has never been married, and that has no kids, I am 29 years old, have never been married, I have no children, I have dated 2 men since high school, very nice men by the way, I have medium long black hair, blue eyes, and my height is 5"8 I am a secretary for a very successful dentistry.
sounds like youre the real deal.but youre too young and sounds like youre shooting for the moon.this aint the place for you ,if i was you id be a finding me one away from here you'll have to if you want all that.just an opinion and im alowed one a day lol.
Lori

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2011
Well thanks for the advice Indoe 1, I am not really trying to shoot for the moon, I was trying to express it like i just didn't want anyone, you know? The man didn't have to be loaded, and he doesn't have to live in a mansion, my main concerns are that he doesn't do a lot of drinking, and no drugs, and clean, and that he will work, I don't want anything from him but a nice relationship, someone to talk and have fun with, I love to laugh and joke, I love someone with a sense of humor. Not so serious. But thanks again for your advice. Have a nice evening.

“come get some.”

Since: May 11

muddville u.s.a

#18 Jun 12, 2011
Lori wrote:
Well thanks for the advice Indoe 1, I am not really trying to shoot for the moon, I was trying to express it like i just didn't want anyone, you know? The man didn't have to be loaded, and he doesn't have to live in a mansion, my main concerns are that he doesn't do a lot of drinking, and no drugs, and clean, and that he will work, I don't want anything from him but a nice relationship, someone to talk and have fun with, I love to laugh and joke, I love someone with a sense of humor. Not so serious. But thanks again for your advice. Have a nice evening.
i didnt mean any thing bad by that .i just think if youre that young and wanting to settle down ,be careful who you pick,i meant no disrepect to the men here either.about the bad habits an decent that will love you and take care of you ..then i can tell you this,young men and women should hold off on the nuptuals a few years,live youre life sew them seeds and when youre done find youre soul mate ,just dont expect a prince to sweep you off youre feet darlin ,cause thats just a fairy tale..i know cause a long time ago i was in my 20s and 30s and i sure wasnt ready to settle down.if you truly want all that stuff then youre best bet is to find you a older man that is settled.goodluck to you.
Lori

United States

#19 Jun 13, 2011
I didn't take it as you being disrespectful, but thanks, you are absolutely right about the younger ppl sewing their seeds before getting serious, make sure their ready to settle down, I am 29 and i feel i am ready, just as long as the person I settle down with treats me right, and I him. Thankyou for your words of wisdom, and you take care.

“come get some.”

Since: May 11

muddville u.s.a

#20 Jun 13, 2011
Lori wrote:
I didn't take it as you being disrespectful, but thanks, you are absolutely right about the younger ppl sewing their seeds before getting serious, make sure their ready to settle down, I am 29 and i feel i am ready, just as long as the person I settle down with treats me right, and I him. Thankyou for your words of wisdom, and you take care.
10-4,you sound like a smart young lady i hope you find the man of youre dreams an have a wonderful life ,blessings for you and him .whom ever he may be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Strel 149,019
Ben Simmons 20 min Mildky 7
Thief ( Alvin Ratliff ) 2 hr Homer 6
prepare for nuclear war when Trump WINS , 8 hr real talk 5
where is matilda caudill (Nov '09) 17 hr sad 6
is harold roark back to the old harold Thu Country boy 52
Jaime Mac Howard n Greg Howard Thu eye in the sky 2

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages