Best place for Brazallian wax?

Best place for Brazallian wax?

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

Just wondering

Stambaugh, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
hi guys :) iv never had a brazi before, i just wondering if i can get some opinions on the best place to go around here for it. I want the full thing y'know, and dont really want to be overcharged. I got a quote today for 80 dollars, yet one of my friends said she got hers done for 30, but she lives out of state so, any feedback will be appreciated :)
Just wondering

Stambaugh, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
knowone knows?? give me some feedback ppl! lol
hearsay

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I hear that Dr. S's office in Pburg does waxing.
Landing strip

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Hunnie them magoffin women don't even shave their cookies let alone wax em. They's some nasty thangs come outta that county
Just wondering

Stambaugh, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
lol. heard that xD guess ill just have to take a chance and go to a random salon somewhere
funny

Paintsville, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
just have to say that yes they are some ugly women around here,but they are some of the best looking women that you will ever see from here to and i bet that where ever you are from it is the same way if not worse!!!!ps i love my sexy magoffin women....
Just wondering

Stambaugh, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBAACCKKK!!!! D; I really dont want to just randomly try a place, then it end up being the worst experience of my life.
Might Help

Salyersville, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Just wondering

Stambaugh, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
thank u c:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Family Man 141,440
Brandy Wireman Alsept 1 hr mhmm 3
Disability 1 hr whoa 3
I have the buttsquirts 2 hr Slick LGBT 1
Alysia Gipson 2 hr smh 4
Gary Simpkins Campaine for Mayor brought Street... 3 hr Gary Simpkins 16
doc 4 hr mikey36 7
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages