First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fun

Wheelwright, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
The husband and I are looking for a woman to join us in the bedroom. I've never done this before but really want to. Pic for pic n must be ddf.
Omg

Flatgap, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
The husband and you are sickos, nasty azz people!!!
just saying

Booneville, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2013
People like that really piss me off, they sit on their judgmental high horse and think they're better then everybody, when the truth is every woman has thought about what it would be like to be with another woman, some act on it some don't,and for those that choose to act on good for you that means you're simply trying to find out who you really
Omg wrote:
The husband and you are sickos, nasty azz people!!!
Nope

Flatgap, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Just sick minded people do that hunny!!!!! Good way to end a marriage is all I can see.
yeah

Ulysses, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
very nasty u need so help for real
goodness

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text> How ironic, you think it's sick when people sleep with the same sex, but it's ok to sleep with a family member, after all that's what Magoffin Co is known for.
Never hear that one before! NO takers here,look elsewhere.
Interested

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Hello me and my husband may be interested!! Send me an email or some way of getting in contact with you!!
Stupid ppl

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text> How ironic, you think it's sick when people sleep with the same sex, but it's ok to sleep with a family member, after all that's what Magoffin Co is known for.
well if that's the case....go ask one of your family members.!.!.!
bestway

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2013
fun wrote:
The husband and I are looking for a woman to join us in the bedroom. I've never done this before but really want to. Pic for pic n must be ddf.
Don't you know the mating call in Magoffin County? Just go anywhere in Salyersville or Royalton, shake a bottle full of pills, and they'll come a runnin!
helpthekids

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2013
just saying wrote:
wow back at up,i dont no u but thats the same as a racist n u Will get in trouble.i aint tupid sweety!!!!!!now,no magoffin isnt for that!i advise to ALL magoffins to not reply.stupidity n im sending this as a racist comment n name on here or not.lolthe site nos who u r.just showing their ignorance!darlene thats OUR religion Bible!!so thats freedom of religion!it dont say anywhere bout freedom of being racist in sayin racist comments but good day n God Bless You!
bleeked out

Salyersville, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Really ! Are you serious ! You got married under the eyes of God and you wanna tarnish you wedding vows ? Wow people never cease to amaze me
babydoll

Bellevue, WA

#14 Jan 14, 2013
interested here ,need a facebook name or a yahoo name so we can talk..
hmmm

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2013
What about a man to join you in the bedroom?
Sallie

Salyersville, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Everyone has there own Preference if this couple wants to try something new WHY NOT i think its Okay its not your marriage so how can you Judge them? It doesn't ruin marriages unless u let it...I have been married almost 7 years and My husband and I had a * Realtionship* if u wanna call it for 2 years with another married couple Call me sick Nasty or whatever you would like doesn't bother me But i had a pretty good time....and our Marriage is still going strong Neither one of us Cheat .....so why not have fun? if you don't like it don't get on here and read what they are trying to do .....I THINK you guys should do it its something new and fun don't pay no mind to what other people think THANK GOD there opinions don't matter huh...lol
fun

Wheelwright, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Those that are interested can respond at this sight http://eastky.craigslist.org/cas/3529626074.h...
fun

Wheelwright, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Sallie wrote:
Everyone has there own Preference if this couple wants to try something new WHY NOT i think its Okay its not your marriage so how can you Judge them? It doesn't ruin marriages unless u let it...I have been married almost 7 years and My husband and I had a * Realtionship* if u wanna call it for 2 years with another married couple Call me sick Nasty or whatever you would like doesn't bother me But i had a pretty good time....and our Marriage is still going strong Neither one of us Cheat .....so why not have fun? if you don't like it don't get on here and read what they are trying to do .....I THINK you guys should do it its something new and fun don't pay no mind to what other people think THANK GOD there opinions don't matter huh...lol
Thank you.
onlooker

Salyersville, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2013
This is an example of why God will come sooner than expected ! This is nasty I just hope children aren't involved.
onlooker

Salyersville, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>How ironic, you think it's sick when people sleep with the same sex, but it's ok to sleep with a family member, after all that's what Magoffin Co is known for.
Oh are you you dads uncle ! I live in Magoffin co . And so didnt marry family! No blood mixed in my family at all ! But Jenkins ! Solid nasty a$$ people come from there ! I guess that's why ur mad sick and demented !
outsidelookingin

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Jan 23, 2013
The ones screaming the loudest usually are the
kinkiest! Pay them no mind they will jack tonight
thinking about you. lol
nome01

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Jan 24, 2013
go baby go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr, Albaree (Jul '12) 17 min robert 59
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,417
used car dealer going towards west liberty? 2 hr Bronco lover 2
abarta 5 hr SOS 3
Whitney and heather Bailey 13 hr Opinion 1
Who knows Chad Daniels (Jan '13) 13 hr Opinion 9
carlos lykins (Nov '13) 14 hr Checker 21
Salyersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]