Salyersville, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
She was so beautiful and i let her slip away:(
Kay

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
justin arnett wrote:
Justin,nothing is impossible.....you still may get a chance just be patient!!!:)
justin arnett

Salyersville, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2009
ya i know and i should of payed more attention to her and try harder than what i did..
Kay

Staffordsville, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2009
justin arnett wrote:
ya i know and i should of payed more attention to her and try harder than what i did..
Yea,but someday you and her will find the right person to have a life with.Who knows maybe down the road in time the 2 of you might get another chance.... Koosey:)

Since: Sep 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2009
Someone needs to help my little cousin...I miss the old Jessica and waking up to mamaw makin breakfast on the weekends for us...I just hope she'll be okay!
Kay

Staffordsville, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2009
lucy-mae wrote:
Someone needs to help my little cousin...I miss the old Jessica and waking up to mamaw makin breakfast on the weekends for us...I just hope she'll be okay!
Who is this? This is mamaw)

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2009
its courtney mamaw
cousin

Paintsville, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2009
How is jessicas mom?? Did she marry an old guy named willard?? People have been asking me about it but I didn't know if she did or not. This is her cousin that lived across the road when we were little. To mamaw--I never knew your name had "Kay" in it.

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2009
what is ur name..my name is Courtney and i dont know if she did or not..i havent talked to them all in a while..
cousin

Paintsville, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2009
I am a cousin on her dads side.
Kay

Staffordsville, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2009
cousin wrote:
How is jessicas mom?? Did she marry an old guy named willard?? People have been asking me about it but I didn't know if she did or not. This is her cousin that lived across the road when we were little. To mamaw--I never knew your name had "Kay" in it.
Hi baby,which ever one it is.I have Kay as my middle name.Are you doing ok? Come see me.I love you all 3.
Kay

Staffordsville, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2009
lucy-mae wrote:
what is ur name..my name is Courtney and i dont know if she did or not..i havent talked to them all in a while..
My name ia P. Kay :)
Kay

Staffordsville, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2009
lucy-mae wrote:
My name is P. Kay, Mamaw :)
Kay

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2009
cousin wrote:
Yes she married an older man,he is a very good christian.They take care of each other.She is a very sick girl.Blood clots ,you name it,bone disease,thyroid..high blood pressure,cloestol,curvage of the spine.She has the body of an older woman.She had her womb taken out at age 28>>prestage cancer in it.Please pray for her honey. love ya........
cousin

Paintsville, KY

#15 Sep 17, 2009
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she married an older man,he is a very good christian.They take care of each other.She is a very sick girl.Blood clots ,you name it,bone disease,thyroid..high blood pressure,cloestol,curvage of the spine.She has the body of an older woman.She had her womb taken out at age 28>>prestage cancer in it.Please pray for her honey. love ya........
This is the middle one of the three. Hope she does good with this man. See ya
Kay

Staffordsville, KY

#16 Sep 17, 2009
cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the middle one of the three. Hope she does good with this man. See ya
I do too,she has had a hard time with her health.And I love ya sis.
ME Jessica

Bevinsville, KY

#17 Aug 9, 2011
justin arnett wrote:
where have you been latly? u still in magoffin co?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 17, 2012
Ha! Just ran up on this! Hi mom :P
eewwww

Salyersville, KY

#19 Feb 19, 2012
Are you talking about the boney pill head that screws anyone, early 20s' sores all over her from who knows what, track lines all over her body. shes just plane nasty. the bItch will do anything for a pill. if you have a man who gets meds ,there she is chasing after him, last I heard she was with a guy named Chase, funny, better tripple cap it Justin cause Ive been told shes got something ajax ,clorox and cutting it off wont get rid of.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 25, 2012
eewwww wrote:
Are you talking about the boney pill head that screws anyone, early 20s' sores all over her from who knows what, track lines all over her body. shes just plane nasty. the bItch will do anything for a pill. if you have a man who gets meds ,there she is chasing after him, last I heard she was with a guy named Chase, funny, better tripple cap it Justin cause Ive been told shes got something ajax ,clorox and cutting it off wont get rid of.
What's it any of your business? You have nothing better to do? I pity you lol.. fyi she isn't with anyone from around Salyersville and doesn't even live in 'Magoofin' anymore.. not that it is any of your business.. I swear nothing in 'Magoofin' but a bunch of busy body cowards who can't man up and even post their names lmao.. get a life would you? You're wasting space.. cya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph & Jeff Lykins (Nov '09) 6 min Ferlious 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min berick 133,320
shell mart arabs 3 hr Old Fart 50
Neil "drughead" Adams 4 hr Too funny 1
bear dog howard 4 hr info 33
Sare Jane 4 hr Hardtruth 6
Sara Jane Bailey 5 hr Whatever 21
Salyersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web