do social workers lie
walk on by

New York, NY

#41 Nov 10, 2012
get the facts wrote:
I feel so sorry for you people that have to blame your problems on someone else. If you took care of your kids then you would never have the need to be involved with a social worker. They do a hard job and get nothing but bull said about them. It is not their fought that you beat your kids or take drugs over them. They report the facts and if it makes you look like the trash you are for not being the parent you need to be then so be it. Hey stand up and take responsibilty for your own actions and stop blaming everyone else. SOCIAL SERVICES IN PARTICULAR.
there are people that use the legal system against people by lying. social services use that info to help harass people . they do this to take from the people or any other excuse they can give. the people doing it could be arrested for false info or be arrested for ( legal harassnent ), which has a penalty of up to 1-3 years in prison. you will never see that happen. the system is part of it . as long as it helps franklin co. to take away , even if it costs more , it will continue.( people in charge) what a joke , at least for them
walk on by

New York, NY

#42 Nov 10, 2012
social servies hah wrote:
I dont know about lying, but I do know that I have a very close family member and shes 13. That lives far away. Social servies where she lives, wont take anything seriously. She has been hit, the door torn off her hinges, all her clothes put in a building and locked up, phone hid, hit in the head, glass bowls throw at her, underwear thrown into the yard!!!! These are just a few. And NO ONE will help her!!! What can be done?! No one takes any report seriously, even counselors at her school..:( And she lives w her dad, but her mom has been threatend that she gets her, its jail time!
this is true lot of times. i know a 14 year old girl that got beat by her father in front of the social worker . nothing was done. thats in all of fr. co. departments. food stamps for instance are from the fed gov. to help people in need. i know someone who filed for them and did not get them. when inquired about it, they said " oh i filed them under another persons name. the person they filed under does not even live in this state. that person had to file all over again.just one of their tricks they're taught to take away from the people. And I do believe they are taught that because it is consistant.those are fedural funds that are trusted to franklin county to distribute fairly, not see hoh many people they can screw out of them.the feds should come in and squash them for what they are!!!!!!!..
blackwidow

Salyersville, KY

#43 Nov 11, 2012
Social Services in Magoffin County are a f-ing joke. The workers lie and they really don't care who they hurt in the process. I am a grandparent that kept my grandchild practically all her life. I didn't get K-Tap or foodstamps. Because of the childs mother, they placed her with her paternal grandparents, of which the g-father is sick and the g-mother a freaking looney. But they have MONEY....I don't. The g-parents DO get K-Tap for the child and the child's father is in JAIL for 25 years. The town where they live, the grandparents have relatives that are social workers there and teachers and that work in the court system. And for the life of me.....I don't see that this is fair in any way! I am in the process of writing to Frankfort and sending copies of all my paperwork and see if they can help me. After I send the letter I also am going to call them. This is Bull ...the way Misty Snipes is allowed to treat people! She needs to have kids of her own, before professing to know all about them! All the education in the world is no match for EXPERIENCE! They need to learn how to address matters in a professional manner also. I was told by Jerrie Conley that "Grandparents Don't Have Any Rights".....
i was married to one

Morehead, KY

#44 Nov 11, 2012
Yes they lie !!!!
facts

Paintsville, KY

#45 Nov 11, 2012
If a person who is innocent and is doing nothing wrong,just read this.
Fact: they tell you they cant give you a 24 hour notice,before coming to your home.
WRONG you can get a 24 hour notice,depending if you work with an impact program,or,call the main person which is the supervisior. If you have alot of things going on they have to give a 24 hour notice before coming into a home.
ALSO: they will take a child's word,or an adult concerning a child with abuse or neglect.
If a child lies,and know's right from wrong can be harder for the good parent.
But my point is,they do lie,also they will come to your door more then once a month. coming at a person's door at 8 and 4 in the morning is way out of hand.
If you aren't home,cause of things you have to do,they do complain: ive been here so many times today,or i knocked and you wasnt home.BLAH BLAH and ECT.A friend of mine went through pure pain cause of her ex husband and lies he put in the kid's mind.But the kids are grown and have childern.She has told me alot and how she over came so much with child services. SO YES THEY LIE.
blackwidow

Salyersville, KY

#46 Nov 13, 2012
facts wrote:
If a person who is innocent and is doing nothing wrong,just read this.
Fact: they tell you they cant give you a 24 hour notice,before coming to your home.
WRONG you can get a 24 hour notice,depending if you work with an impact program,or,call the main person which is the supervisior. If you have alot of things going on they have to give a 24 hour notice before coming into a home.
ALSO: they will take a child's word,or an adult concerning a child with abuse or neglect.
If a child lies,and know's right from wrong can be harder for the good parent.
But my point is,they do lie,also they will come to your door more then once a month. coming at a person's door at 8 and 4 in the morning is way out of hand.
If you aren't home,cause of things you have to do,they do complain: ive been here so many times today,or i knocked and you wasnt home.BLAH BLAH and ECT.A friend of mine went through pure pain cause of her ex husband and lies he put in the kid's mind.But the kids are grown and have childern.She has told me alot and how she over came so much with child services. SO YES THEY LIE.
What about Sunday? Are they supposed to make monthly home visits on Sunday? They did me.
facts

Wheelwright, KY

#47 Nov 13, 2012
They will come to your door at any day of the week. You can call the supervisor and tell them they have to give a 24 hr notice. They also visit the schools to check on your Childern. So if anything else you need to know just ask.
blackwidow

Salyersville, KY

#48 Nov 13, 2012
facts wrote:
They will come to your door at any day of the week. You can call the supervisor and tell them they have to give a 24 hr notice. They also visit the schools to check on your Childern. So if anything else you need to know just ask.
Are you a social worker or affilliated with social services?
u dont even know

Hindman, KY

#49 Nov 16, 2012
i was married to one wrote:
Yes they lie !!!!
In the state of Kentucky there is NO such thing as grandparents rights anymore!!
enlightened

Louisville, KY

#50 Dec 8, 2012
I can't believe what I just endured these past couple of weeks because of a social "worker". Actually the term worker does not fit her. She investigated nothing. Nothing about a required intake when opening a CPS case was done, I pulled up the entire handbook, printed it, and am now going through it to find what the "worker" did and didn't do right. The list of wrongs is requiring additional pages. CPS wants your children, if you don't know it you might want to do some research. There may be some good social workers..with case overload and to much to do...blah blah blah, I have a hard job too but I do it right. If the job is too much just please don't cover up your mistakes or lie to the court...and don't have your supervisor cover your lies for you too. The conspiracy goes all the way to the top. The system must be changed. You won't believe the outright criminal activity until it happens to you and your kids.
enlightened

Louisville, KY

#51 Dec 8, 2012
Know wrote:
From what I have saw social workers do a very hard job & deserve a lot of respect!! Sure there might be 1 or 2 bad ones but that's any job anywhere. Sounds to me like another drug shank pi$$Ed someone off & got called on & now to get there kids back they actually have to stay straight for awhile. So sad how many kids in this county are abused & neglected because of no good druggie parents. People open your eyes it's the low life parents we should be mad at not the social workers who try to make them be half way decent parents so that these children will have somewhat of a chance of having a good stable adult life. I dread to see this place 20 years from now when all these abused, neglected kids are adults. Just think about it don't these kids deserve someone to fight for them?
Please do your research, the whole system need condemned and rebuilt...the lies go to the top. Workers are NEVER held accountable. I'd love a job like that. I have to do my job correctly.
enlightened

Louisville, KY

#52 Dec 8, 2012
Iffy wrote:
Do social workers lie?
The answer is yes, and so do the 'professionals' around them.
Anyone who thinks differently, I give you this challenge.
Go to them for some help, no matter how small a matter and then stand back and admire how they can twist what you have said, bring in psychologists (who they pay) to write a report on you, which will always mention 'personality disorder'(did I mention they the SS pay for the psychologist, these quacks know which side their bread is buttered!) and then finally, take you to a 'Family Court' where you are guilty until proved innocent (which never happens) and your family is torn out from underneath you.
The above is not exageration, it is experiece.
I can so see that happening. They either threaten to take your children or they do take your children. That should be the last line of defense for a child..after long hours of investigation. Right now nobody investigates...they just take. It's a lazy way to get the case closed. Doesn't matter at all what is good for the child/children. Not at all. Be afraid of these lazy biased "humans" if they ever come your way. Be very afraid.
someonewhoknows

Salyersville, KY

#53 Dec 10, 2012
Maybe people should call on each other to give them work to do. Then they would be too overloaded with paperwork they won't have time to take kids that don't need to be taken anyway!
enlightened

United States

#54 Dec 10, 2012
walk on by wrote:
<quoted text> there are people that use the legal system against people by lying. social services use that info to help harass people . they do this to take from the people or any other excuse they can give. the people doing it could be arrested for false info or be arrested for ( legal harassnent ), which has a penalty of up to 1-3 years in prison. you will never see that happen. the system is part of it . as long as it helps franklin co. to take away , even if it costs more , it will continue.( people in charge) what a joke , at least for them
Not just Frankline County, it's the whole U.S., I can't believe the stories I'm reading...I don't think all of this sh*t can be made up, and I've experienced what can only be titled a lifetime movie gone crazy. CPS is OUT OF CONTROL. They have a little too much power, make judgements based on a phone call that could change a child forever. Heck, anyone can call on anyone, they run with it without question.(they are SUPPOSED to question, but they don't...too much hassle) And there goes another innocent baby.
twisted

Wheelwright, KY

#55 Dec 13, 2012
They will question a child, just to get information then they will twist it around to make anything look bad on a good parent. Also, they don't seem to care to put a parent down. They also try to do things to make it so hard for the parent to seek any ddp services to give the parents support. They will lie about anything. Even supervised visits are watched, and recorded. Truthfully, I don't see how they can sleep at nights and knowing that lying on people, can and will bite them in the butt someday. Be carefull what you say, and think before you say anything to them. Record it, log it, and date anything that is being said. If you call a worker, and leave messages, log it. They won't return phone calls half the time. I feel sorry for the people who are innocent and children who are taught right from wrong, should see the pain on what lying does. I believe social workers can teach kids a way of lying, but I could be wrong. It still puzzles me on how they can sleep at night.
twisted

Wheelwright, KY

#56 Dec 13, 2012
Dpp services* typo
tiredindebt

Charlotte, NC

#57 Dec 13, 2012
Does anyone know Amy Slusher? I'm her sister haven't seen her or heard from her since our dad died.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#58 Dec 13, 2012
Think so
u dont even know

Hindman, KY

#59 Dec 15, 2012
someonewhoknows wrote:
Maybe people should call on each other to give them work to do. Then they would be too overloaded with paperwork they won't have time to take kids that don't need to be taken anyway!
ur pathetic!!!
u dont even know

Hindman, KY

#60 Dec 15, 2012
blackwidow wrote:
Social Services in Magoffin County are a f-ing joke. The workers lie and they really don't care who they hurt in the process. I am a grandparent that kept my grandchild practically all her life. I didn't get K-Tap or foodstamps. Because of the childs mother, they placed her with her paternal grandparents, of which the g-father is sick and the g-mother a freaking looney. But they have MONEY....I don't. The g-parents DO get K-Tap for the child and the child's father is in JAIL for 25 years. The town where they live, the grandparents have relatives that are social workers there and teachers and that work in the court system. And for the life of me.....I don't see that this is fair in any way! I am in the process of writing to Frankfort and sending copies of all my paperwork and see if they can help me. After I send the letter I also am going to call them. This is Bull ...the way Misty Snipes is allowed to treat people! She needs to have kids of her own, before professing to know all about them! All the education in the world is no match for EXPERIENCE! They need to learn how to address matters in a professional manner also. I was told by Jerrie Conley that "Grandparents Don't Have Any Rights".....
I am no social worker and even i know that grandparents DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY!!!! So sorry to tell ya but Jerri is right!!!! and another thing so what if Misty doesnt have kids, she went to school for her degree and she is doing her job apparently or she wouldnt be p*ssing u off!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min uMoron 143,163
fiscal court 1 hr mikey36 18
Lexinton Herald Leader blasts Hardin 6 hr mikey36 11
Stacey Howard 7 hr Lol 3
joshayla lamore and mason daniels 7 hr haa2 4
Hardin's Appeal Denied 11 hr mikey36 9
Why build another library? 17 hr Citizen 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages