concerned

Louisa, KY

#21 Dec 6, 2011
Does anyone know their hours?
friend

Staffordsville, KY

#22 Dec 6, 2011
yesmon-saturday6;30 a.m to 8 p.m sunday 10 to 300p.they will stay later if they need to and deliverybut i'm not shore how far out of town if your lunch break is at like 8;20 call them at like 6 and they will deliveryto you
concerned

Louisa, KY

#23 Dec 6, 2011
Cool sounds good. I can't wait to try it.
friend

Staffordsville, KY

#24 Dec 6, 2011
concerned i think you will really enjoy it patties not trying to get rich shes just trying to make a living like we all are ranch fries are really good tenderloin is great the roastbeef special is great they say just go try i think you will like it dersert are good to
friend

Staffordsville, KY

#25 Dec 6, 2011
just to let you no ukrulz petties place is the same one that ran the motel and patties place she is a very good cook goodluck i'm glad she finally came home this is where she needs to be. why trash her name goodluck she has raised her child by her self with no dad to help her its a shame that you would treat someone this way i will pray for you cause gods the only one that can help you
Ukrulz

Louisa, KY

#26 Dec 7, 2011
I can't wait to get up there and try it out. Does anyone know her hours?
friend

Staffordsville, KY

#27 Dec 7, 2011
ya her hours 630 to 8 momday thru saturday and10 to 3 on sunday
Patty too

Staffordsville, KY

#28 Dec 7, 2011
Where is this place located? Does she serve just sandwiches or meals, too? Give me some idea of what she has. Thanks.
Tea

Louisa, KY

#29 Dec 8, 2011
Any one know the phone number?
info

Louisa, KY

#30 Dec 8, 2011
Patty too wrote:
Where is this place located? Does she serve just sandwiches or meals, too? Give me some idea of what she has. Thanks.
They serve sandwiches, salad, home cooked meals and desserts. There's a daily special as well.
info

Louisa, KY

#31 Dec 8, 2011
Oh..forgot...they are located in downtown Salyersville, next to Gordon Long's Law Office, where the old Kozy Korner was.
good food selective price

Salyersville, KY

#32 Dec 9, 2011
she went out of business in west liberty because she charged some people one price and others another price. just what i heard people talkin.
friend

Staffordsville, KY

#34 Dec 13, 2011
goodfood selective price for those no for good land owner sold the buildig out from under neath her told her in a week she had o leave because the wanted the china place n there i heard the building wont pass inspection
do people bad it always comes back on you
worse than before
Outdated food

Chicago, IL

#35 Jul 14, 2012
Slow as hell. Over charges everyone. Greediest woman I ever felt with. She will also lie to you straight to your face.
Passing thru

Madison Heights, MI

#36 Jan 31, 2013
Just ate there last week.... Cook looked like she was on meth... All the food was horrible, and overpriced... Almost none of the menu items were avail, gross food... They even acted surprised they had a customer... It was obvious why as soon as I took a bite
Judy

Lenore, WV

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Heard their main man pulled out on them. They will be out of business soon. The guy they were dealing with was a good guy. I saw him try to help many times.
friends

Staffordsville, KY

#38 Feb 11, 2013
what man patti works on her own
family

Staffordsville, KY

#39 May 9, 2013
anyone eat at kelleys place
citizen2

Dwale, KY

#41 May 11, 2013
Kelly's Kitchen located in the former Patty's Place in Salyersville opened just days ago. I work in Salyersville and eat there several times this week. Food was great - delivery free. Prices comparable with other fast food restaurants.
Big Ein

Anonymous Proxy

#42 May 11, 2013
citizen2 wrote:
Kelly's Kitchen located in the former Patty's Place in Salyersville opened just days ago. I work in Salyersville and eat there several times this week. Food was great - delivery free. Prices comparable with other fast food restaurants.
I think it sucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information about leasing your gas & oil. (Aug '14) 1 hr Frackon 52
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Marie 136,236
Lynn Minix Blanton 2 hr GrowUp 2
LOL...John Montgemery's tears caused all the fl... 5 hr ashamed 3
LOL...MCHS graduation party at my holler in a f... Sun ashamed 2
Magoffin Reported Election Corruption Makes Fox... Sun Castle 153
When you cheated. Sun Good Ez 3
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE