New Restaurant in Town
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jailhouse Rock

Middletown, OH

#1 Dec 1, 2011
Has anyone been there yet? I heard it was pretty good but haven't tried it. How are the prices, food? Looks like the townfolk will have a place to eat & gossip....
tfranny

East Point, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Jailhouse Rock wrote:
Has anyone been there yet? I heard it was pretty good but haven't tried it. How are the prices, food? Looks like the townfolk will have a place to eat & gossip....
i had the shrimp and steak and it was yummalicious.
Well

Logan, WV

#3 Dec 1, 2011
What is the new restaurant called?
concerned

Wittensville, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2011
Do they allow smoking inside the restaurant? That's why I would never go to the cozy corner, couldn't stand the smoke. I'm allergic to smoke and I have asthma.
kolpers

East Point, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2011
concerned wrote:
Do they allow smoking inside the restaurant? That's why I would never go to the cozy corner, couldn't stand the smoke. I'm allergic to smoke and I have asthma.
wear a gas mask then weirdo
Mike

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2011
I got fooe from their and to be honest it sucked and the price was to high and they messed up on my order and burnt it also
great

Salyersville, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2011
I thought it was great and big PLUS that they don't allow smoking!! Who wants to eat and the food smell like a big cigarette and you go out smelling like one 2!
Ukrulz

Wittensville, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2011
I see the sign patti's place in salyersville. If it is the same one as in west liberty, it should be great. Patti used to run the restaurant in the Morgan Inn before it burnt. I went there a few times and it was awesome. Have heard great things about patti's in west liberty. I will have to check them out soon.
concerned

Wittensville, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2011
@ kolpers
You can kill yourself smoking but leave me out of it. I'd like to keep my lungs clean unlike your old brown COPD lungs. I don't want to breath your nasty brown burnt smoke that you exhale. You are the weirdo. Can't you find something better to do than puff on a nasty cigarette?
concerned

Wittensville, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2011
@great
Thanks for the info. I'm going to try this new restaurant out since there is no smoking inside the restaurant.:)
Ukrulz

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2011
Smoking indoors should be banned regardless of where it is. Cars, homes, restaurants, etc. I grew up with dumbass parents who smoked in the car and house. How stupid and selfish some people are. Dumbass mothers smoking while pregnant or around kids needs locked up, or shot point blank. Sorry if you are offended, but let me stick your head up a cows ass and see how you like it.
concerned

Wittensville, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2011
Yes as far as I'm concerned smoking in the car or in the house around DEFENSELESS children is child abuse plain and simple.
durr

West Van Lear, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2011
Ukrulz wrote:
Smoking indoors should be banned regardless of where it is. Cars, homes, restaurants, etc. I grew up with dumbass parents who smoked in the car and house. How stupid and selfish some people are. Dumbass mothers smoking while pregnant or around kids needs locked up, or shot point blank. Sorry if you are offended, but let me stick your head up a cows ass and see how you like it.
yah i can see how that would compare in relation to smoking, idiot.
good luck

West Liberty, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2011
its the same she couldnt make it in west liberty she changes the price and charges what she wants they do smoke because she does it a smokey place why does she think she can make it in salyerville she couldnt make it in west liberty and there was a crowd there all the time but old men drinkin cofee and smoking just dont cut it
DURRRR

West Van Lear, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2011
good luck wrote:
its the same she couldnt make it in west liberty she changes the price and charges what she wants they do smoke because she does it a smokey place why does she think she can make it in salyerville she couldnt make it in west liberty and there was a crowd there all the time but old men drinkin cofee and smoking just dont cut it
shut up loser , when you can form a few sentences we can understand , then come back and try again IDIOT.
wondering

Virgie, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2011
Smoking does hurt a business!!!! I don't smoke and I
wondering

Virgie, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2011
Smoking
does hurt a business!!!! I don't smoke and I sure don't want to breathe anyone else's smoke...... So it is my decision to not go to the new restaurant. That doesn't mean I should trash Patty!
Hilltop

Wittensville, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2011
NO SMOKING AT PATTIES PLACE.......... Give them a try good food.
Smoking

Hurley, VA

#19 Dec 5, 2011
I always wondered why people would buy a new
car and refrain anyone, even themselves from
smoking in it, then look for a wide place beside
the road so they can park, get out and smoke a
cigarette before going on to where ever. They
must think more of that car than they do their
own lungs...I've even seen people stand outside
of their homes while they smoke a cigarette rather
than smoke it in the house, does that house mean
more to them than their health? Now on to smoking
and resturants, we all pay our hard earned money
to enjoy eating out at the resturant, why on earth
would it be so hard for anyone wanting to smoke
to wait until they are away from the people who
don't use tobacco and do not want their children
nor themselves exposed to second hand smoke which
has already been established by all health officials to be a cause of cancer? Hey, I used to
be a chain smoker, I didn't see the problems either until I was forced to kick the habit..now
that I am aware of how much smoking hurts, I
want only that no one else should ever have to
hurt from it again!
friend

Staffordsville, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2011
i'm like hilltop give them a try NO THEY DON'T SMOKE THERE i no them personal they are out here like everyone else they are trying to make a living and if you can afford mcdonalds you can afford patties place just go check them out don't trash them before you try them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well known home wreckers let's here who they are? (Dec '16) 50 min Kkkkkkkkk 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Wisdom of Ages 170,515
Makayla Perkins 1 hr Sad 32
Darvonna minix 1 hr Eww 1
Are U a Blonde 2 hr Blonde or Not 6
Tasha Howard 3 hr Sad 4
Can Hb be a possible independent for judge 21 hr funny 3

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages