does anyone know about scott shepherd
shep

Louisa, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2010
what about me?
fireman

Salyersville, KY

#3 Apr 4, 2010
was wondering how you was doing. and where you been.
shep

Louisa, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2010
been doin good chiefing my own f.d. now jus stayin busy every day.. who is this btw. i dig the name
Well

Salyersville, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2010
How do you sleep at night?Are you so miserable with you own life that you have to get on here and make up lies about others to try and ruin what they have? Are you that jealous of Deb and the good life she has? Deb is a very good girl and she would never cheat on her husband. Shep would not do that to Debs husband either!Shep os going through a very hard time right now and I can not believe you would be low enough toput his name on here right now. You know its sad because you probably act like Debs or Sheps friend to their face and then stab them in the back. Deb, don't worry about this stupid crap anyone who knows you knows better! You too Shep!
iknowthem

Louisa, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2010
Scott is a great guy, & Deb is a great girl... both of them have great lives and anyone should be jealous os what they have, Deb is a happily married woman & mother too. she would never do anything to ruin her marriage. They were friends before deb & wes even knew each other. & it is ok for a girl to have a guy friend.. Scott has a job most ppl dream of havin & im guessin thats why people are tryin to ruin his life because they more than likely want his job.. People are pathetic these days & can't let people live their happy lives, all im sayin is that they both are great people & they need to be left alone. Scott knows what its like to go through a divorce & its not good so he would never do that to wes, hes a better guy than that, Just let people live their Lives!
wtf

Staffordsville, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2010
people need to leave other people alone and mind their own business deb and shep r friends it just so happpens deb is a girl and scott is a boy a guy and a girl can be friends theres nothin wrong with it they do not deserve to be talked about if u don't like their friendship thats your problem keep it to urself
shep

Louisa, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2010
wow, thats awesome when 2 members of the opposite sex cant be friends without something going on. this is what i love about magoffin county. thanks to the cool people though
fireman

Sitka, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2010
didnt mean for all this crap to be started. i was wonderig about an old friend.
bowchickabowwow

Sitka, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2010
i thought that scott and deb was together i seen them the other day in the park. wes is just obvouisly pure stupid to be letting this go on. letting her run around with her EX!!.. WES you need to wake up and realize that scott doesnt even like you hes there for you woman.
cheaters

Williamson, WV

#12 Apr 5, 2010
Yes they are seeing each other if they are not seeing each other why does sheps myspace always say he loves his darling and his angel and it says he loves DAS. hum would saylor be her maiden name?
bowchickabowwow

Sitka, KY

#13 Apr 5, 2010
you are so right. his always says i love my babies or i love my darling and hers says the same thing... hmmm they cant hide it forever. when the cats away the mouse will play..
shep

Louisa, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2010
lmao this is so awesome im jus curious who are you jealous of, me or her? you people are seriously pathetic. i mean im nobody but you manage to wanna check my myspace status every day of life. heres a thought tho.... msg me on myspace! tell me who you are. im really not that into married women and nothins happened between us wes dont know about in EXPLICIT detail. were still on good terms, if theirs ever bad times its probably gonna be because of you worthless f*cks
shep

Louisa, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2010
fireman wrote:
didnt mean for all this crap to be started. i was wonderig about an old friend.
hey dude it comes w the territory of topix and obviously being loved and admired by people lmao. ppl get bored with all this not working for a living and this is a product
fireman

Salyersville, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2010
shep wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dude it comes w the territory of topix and obviously being loved and admired by people lmao. ppl get bored with all this not working for a living and this is a product
iknow dude. is your number still the same. you still live with your grandma. if so ill give ya a call.
Deb

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2010
Wow Shep i totally didnt know we had status stalkers lmao!!!!!!! I am definately referring to wes as my darlin since thats what i call him 24-7.. & umm obviously if ur seein my status & his also that means ur a "friend" of ours or well thats what u consider urself lol.. & tryin to start somethin.. What a friend u are lmao.. Me n Shep are just friends & have been for idk how many yrs! Im happily married & couldnt ask for a better life with Wes & Emma without them i definately know i couldnt make it. & so im guessin its a sin now to some ppl to see us in the park talkin to each other in BROAD daylight.. Idk bout some ppl but thats usually the place ppl wanna go to talk, if me n him had somethin goin on i do believe i would try a lil harder than that to hide it than to go there in the daylight ya know! But ppl can say what they want, me n shep are always gonna be friends regardless of what ppl say or do. So go ahead n try to ruin our lives, the ppl that know us best know that there is nothing more between me n him than a friendship & thats all there will ever be,, so go ahead & say what u want,, we actually find enjoyment out of it..:) & go ahead n tell wes what u want so he can laugh in ur face like he has everyone else thats tried to ruin our great lives!! Tootles!!
shep

Louisa, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2010
fireman wrote:
<quoted text>
iknow dude. is your number still the same. you still live with your grandma. if so ill give ya a call.
yeah bro gimme a call
howard

Sitka, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2010
im wes howards cousin you let me find out for sure about that whore debra and see what a ass beaten that girl will get. ive heard about her an that shepherd guy more than once. its all about to end when mr wes finally opens his eyes. you are being watched miss debra. and what time did scott leave yor house the other nite when wes was working?? you think wes is not finding out.
cock of the walk

Sitka, KY

#21 Apr 6, 2010
Deb wrote:
Wow Shep i totally didnt know we had status stalkers lmao!!!!!!! I am definately referring to wes as my darlin since thats what i call him 24-7.. & umm obviously if ur seein my status & his also that means ur a "friend" of ours or well thats what u consider urself lol.. & tryin to start somethin.. What a friend u are lmao.. Me n Shep are just friends & have been for idk how many yrs! Im happily married & couldnt ask for a better life with Wes & Emma without them i definately know i couldnt make it. & so im guessin its a sin now to some ppl to see us in the park talkin to each other in BROAD daylight.. Idk bout some ppl but thats usually the place ppl wanna go to talk, if me n him had somethin goin on i do believe i would try a lil harder than that to hide it than to go there in the daylight ya know! But ppl can say what they want, me n shep are always gonna be friends regardless of what ppl say or do. So go ahead n try to ruin our lives, the ppl that know us best know that there is nothing more between me n him than a friendship & thats all there will ever be,, so go ahead & say what u want,, we actually find enjoyment out of it..:) & go ahead n tell wes what u want so he can laugh in ur face like he has everyone else thats tried to ruin our great lives!! Tootles!!
you can lie to your family but you cant lie to god. you seem like a really great christian girl. what maybe a catholic one. youve been see more than once with him debra. thats not even right you doing wes that away. you think your hiding something but your not.
shep

Louisa, KY

#22 Apr 6, 2010
aint really right to go questioning somebodys christianity. i dont claim to be a cristian maybe hipocracy is the reason for that.... cock of the walk i bet ur one of those "holier than thou" people that likes to hide behind a church thinking nobody will kno all the bad shit you do in ur own home. i personally dont care what you do or think you know all about. one thing I do know about god is its HIS job to judge us, not yours you seriously need a life. or maybe a dildo if you cant find a life... theyre cheaper neway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DR HARDIN DAUGHTER MARRYING A MUSLIM in 2015 12 min jeffie 16
Magoffin Reported Election Corruption Makes Fox... 18 min James 47
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Historian 134,260
MCHS Basketball 23 min The Owner 1
does anyone know nancy loper (Apr '10) 1 hr i know 9
Lakan 3 hr Shush 1
Sacha sturgill 4 hr Trey 3
Breaking News HARDIN STILL COUNTY JUDGE 6 hr Hardin is a fraud 15

Flood Warning for Magoffin County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Salyersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance