First Prev
of 4
Next Last
trippy

Natick, MA

#65 Sep 25, 2012
And while we r talking about responsibility and who it belongs too. What about helmets and motorcycles and horse riding. We all know that head injuries can be prevented from wearing them so why arn't the children and adults in Kentucky wearing them? So when you have a wreck is it my sole responsibility to save your life? Scenario.. Two people come through the ER one in a car accident wearing a seatbelt and one who hit a tree without a helmet. Who do I save first? The one that took the responsibility and wore the seat belt or the one who ignored their responsibility. It's up to all of us to take responsibility for our actions
Well

Paintsville, KY

#66 Sep 25, 2012
trippy wrote:
And while we r talking about responsibility and who it belongs too. What about helmets and motorcycles and horse riding. We all know that head injuries can be prevented from wearing them so why arn't the children and adults in Kentucky wearing them? So when you have a wreck is it my sole responsibility to save your life? Scenario.. Two people come through the ER one in a car accident wearing a seatbelt and one who hit a tree without a helmet. Who do I save first? The one that took the responsibility and wore the seat belt or the one who ignored their responsibility. It's up to all of us to take responsibility for our actions
This is the most hilarious thing that I've ever read. I'm glad you live in another state. lmao! I guess if the people in a car accident is wearing a seat belt and a helmet they'll get top priority treatment from you. Although I don't need it some of your information on education was good, but it lost all credibility with this post.
trippy

New York, NY

#67 Sep 25, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>This is the most hilarious thing that I've ever read. I'm glad you live in another state. lmao! I guess if the people in a car accident is wearing a seat belt and a helmet they'll get top priority treatment from you. Although I don't need it some of your information on education was good, but it lost all credibility with this post.
maybe so but what I'm talking about is taking responsibility. How many head injuries occur from 4 wheeler wrecks and how many are wearing a helmet? Helmets save lives. I ride motorcycles and my husband and I wear ours regardless if there is a helmet law. In not sure if u read my post correctly.
Well

Paintsville, KY

#68 Sep 25, 2012
trippy wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe so but what I'm talking about is taking responsibility. How many head injuries occur from 4 wheeler wrecks and how many are wearing a helmet? Helmets save lives. I ride motorcycles and my husband and I wear ours regardless if there is a helmet law. In not sure if u read my post correctly.
Yes I read your post correctly. I comprehend very well, unlike you who puts word in my posts. You said that people who wear helmets gets treatments first because they were responsible and wore helmets. Very bad analogy! Do you like being God?
lol

Salyersville, KY

#69 Sep 25, 2012
lol
trippy

New York, NY

#70 Sep 25, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I read your post correctly. I comprehend very well, unlike you who puts word in my posts. You said that people who wear helmets gets treatments first because they were responsible and wore helmets. Very bad analogy! Do you like being God?
no what I'm saying is take responsibility for our actions. As a parent, as a citizen, as a patient, as a student. did I hit a nerve?
mom

United States

#71 Sep 25, 2012
It doesn't take someone smart to treat all children alike and be good to them, I'd rather my child misspell a word or miss a comma here and there then to be treated like a piece of crap. There's good and bad teachers in all off magoffin county school, more bad then good but there is a few that teaches our kids instead of gossiping. I'd say the techer that keeps replying to this is at school typing this, while our kids try to figure out on their own how to do their work. 90% of the teachers act like their sh*t don't stink when they have more skeletons in their closets than anyone.
Well

Paintsville, KY

#72 Sep 25, 2012
trippy wrote:
<quoted text>
no what I'm saying is take responsibility for our actions. As a parent, as a citizen, as a patient, as a student. did I hit a nerve?
Nope! I'm not replying to you anymore. I don't understand crazy.
Well

Paintsville, KY

#73 Sep 25, 2012
mom wrote:
It doesn't take someone smart to treat all children alike and be good to them, I'd rather my child misspell a word or miss a comma here and there then to be treated like a piece of crap. There's good and bad teachers in all off magoffin county school, more bad then good but there is a few that teaches our kids instead of gossiping. I'd say the techer that keeps replying to this is at school typing this, while our kids try to figure out on their own how to do their work. 90% of the teachers act like their sh*t don't stink when they have more skeletons in their closets than anyone.
The truth in a nut shell! I totally agree!
Astrain Kangaroos

Louisa, KY

#74 Oct 3, 2012
Wrong, Sugar is Bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Chilli J 138,590
How Long Did The Baby Jesus Live In Egypt? (Dec '11) 1 hr Jake 32
Travis Williams 1 hr Curious 1
Robin Minix 5 hr salyers 8
Truth 5 hr 4U 1
Woman having affair with Brother-in-law 5 hr 4da1 3
Ben Howard 5 hr 4Thrills 4
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]