Next Last
some-one

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2009
what does everybody think of her?
lmfao

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2009
come on people dont be scared just because shes a fat azz, shes all talk shit but when it comes down 2 her actually doing anything shes a damn puss, and i know this for a fact. i know her very well.
Suckit

Salyersville, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2009
Well........ Yall obviously dont know shit about anyone and especially about Jessica Williams. Cause I happen to know for a fact that who ever it was that wrote this, which I have a pretty damn good idea who it is, would run from jessica because the truth is they are probably afraid of their own shadow. And are probably one of the people who have ran from jessica before. So I think it's pretty damn pathetic that people have to get on here to talk about someone that they are afraid of, and like getting shit started over the computer. Oh I bet you feel real big hiding behind that computer screen. And just so everyone knows this is'nt Jessica. She's one of my best friends tho and I think yall just need to umm go suck it
lmfao

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2009
yea well who do u think i am then, cuz i kno exactly who u r and ive never ran from any 1 and if jessica wanted 2 call me out then by god go for it baby, i aint afraid
Suckit

Salyersville, KY

#6 Mar 31, 2009
Well who am I then? And Jessica has called you out several times.
someone who knos alot

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2009
really, she has alright, thats the first ive heard of it, and you are andrea sellars, ex of evan patrick, so who am i now?
Suckit

Salyersville, KY

#8 Mar 31, 2009
HAHAHAHAH not only are you ugly and lie about everything but your dumb to! Im neither of those people. And it's not that hard to figure out Anna! Oh gawd that was a brain tosser! Your so Fuc@*ng stupid. Ill tell you what add me on yahoo or msn and I'll give you my home phone number. Or hell I'll meet you somewhere so we can "discuss" this....... Or you could run and hide from me just like you did Jessica
mrsbitch

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2009
yea i hid from jessica, like i said thats the 1st i heard she "called me out" i have yahoo u can go add me and give me ur number then we'll make an arrangement to meet somewhere, my email is Auxier_Bitch@yahoo.com
and yea if u aint andrea then wen i just replied to ur message on myspace and asked u if u were "suckit" on topix, its awful funny u didnt have shit 2 say back to that, seein how u cant hide ur name on there.
Andrea Sellers

Salyersville, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2009
anna dont start ur sh*it ight .. im gettin bout fu*ckin tired of it .. i tired to b frands with u .. but u keep on start'n ur sh*it .. && see .. im leaving my name so u kno its me .. && i didnt get no message on myspcae .. the only 1 u fu&ckin sent me was bout joe .. GET UR SH*ITH STRAIGHT IGHT >>
Samarah Mullis

Salyersville, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2009
umm your not on yahoo messenger.... what the hell
mrsbitch

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2009
Samarah Mullis wrote:
umm your not on yahoo messenger.... what the hell
gimme time ill be on, i jus have better things to do other than set on the comp all day and night
mrsbitch

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2009
Andrea Sellers wrote:
anna dont start ur sh*it ight .. im gettin bout fu*ckin tired of it .. i tired to b frands with u .. but u keep on start'n ur sh*it .. && see .. im leaving my name so u kno its me .. && i didnt get no message on myspcae .. the only 1 u fu&ckin sent me was bout joe .. GET UR SH*ITH STRAIGHT IGHT >>
well we all thought it was u cuz u always say umm and it said umm in 1 of the comments and it was posted round the same time u posted that on joe, but i dont c were u get that i keep startin my shit, i dont start nething and u kno that, every 1 knos that im 1 of the easiest ppl 2 get along with, ppl start shit with me.
Samarah Mullis

Salyersville, KY

#18 Apr 1, 2009
Ha anna the only reason your a easy person to get along with is because your two faced and lie about everything. Plus you go around kissing everyones ass.
mrsbitch

United States

#19 Apr 1, 2009
yea ur so right, i do that so much but yet i quit talkin 2 every 1. ill tell u the same thing i told jessica, u all acted like u were such good friends, and now that im with josh, u all were the 1s u call back stabbers. i have moved on to an awesome life of new friends and a wonderful husband, so im done here, peace out bitches.
wtf i luv tj

Paintsville, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2009
hahahaha i luv you marah & anna plz leave tj outta of dis befor ppl get hurt........

“Comedy is acting out optimism”

Since: Jan 09

Salyersville

#21 Apr 1, 2009
dam that pms...
someone

Salyersville, KY

#23 May 3, 2009
if uns are talking about crossed eyed jessica she is a bitc h and corey prater is 2 good for her
jessica

Staffordsville, KY

#25 May 11, 2009
wtf anna u dumb wh*re every one knows u quit school because i am gonna kick ur a*s just like tim kicked josh's

who the h*ll is someone im not cross eyed and im not with corey prater but its none of ur dam* buisness anyway and im only a bic*h when a pu*sy like u starts sh*t
used-tampon

Louisville, KY

#26 May 13, 2009
jessica wrote:
wtf anna u dumb wh*re every one knows u quit school because i am gonna kick ur a*s just like tim kicked josh's
who the h*ll is someone im not cross eyed and im not with corey prater but its none of ur dam* buisness anyway and im only a bic*h when a pu*sy like u starts sh*t
You won't do anything.
MASTER MIND

Staffordsville, KY

#28 May 14, 2009
well actually anna looks like a used tampon she is a nasty bitch ive know her all my life she has never cleaned her puss after sex plus jessica is very awesome so f u all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min armybrat1955 135,125
what's going on Allen drive? 5 hr Tony 5
City pizza 6 hr Jamie 4
debbie salyer 13 hr Kkk 9
Rhonda Pucket Risner 14 hr Interested also 4
Magoffin school's spring break 18 hr Fed up 11
Claude craft 18 hr The truth 3
Salyersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance