almost if they are synchronizers in a fine
machine. It marvels me to see a group of people
work this well. Do I think of any of their
sexual preferences, no and why should I, they
wear food handling gloves where they are required
and if the gloves aren't required, I know the
policy at the restaurant is very strict about
employee personal hygiene and hand washing. Their
personal life is strictly their business.
customer

United States

#43 Mar 12, 2013
we got the cdonalds that serves the nastiest food either its not done or spiked with a hair
Mary

Paintsville, KY

#44 Mar 13, 2013
john wrote:
That nasty azz Kendra Williams they need to get rid of here gay azz
You ortta be glad if shes gay and touches your foodcause I bet that's the closest you will EVER get to tastin a puss! u r a dummy
Kendra

Tucker, GA

#45 Mar 13, 2013
So since this has been brought to my attention that I have made it on this wonderful site I had to come and read what's being said. All I can do is "lol" at your alls immaturity and stupidity. I will not explain myself on here because I don't have to and I don't want to feed the fire! But what I do want to say is no I'm not gay! But if that's what you want to keep thinking go for it! If my life is really that interesting to you keep talking!(which your alls cant be much if you get on here all the time)
To the ones who has taken up for me, thanks I appreciate it! But my family, friends and I know who I am, and that's all that truly matters to me! Thanks for thinking of me and trying to upset me though, but you failed (; lmao
Okay

Hurley, VA

#46 Mar 13, 2013
Kendra wrote:
So since this has been brought to my attention that I have made it on this wonderful site I had to come and read what's being said. All I can do is "lol" at your alls immaturity and stupidity. I will not explain myself on here because I don't have to and I don't want to feed the fire! But what I do want to say is no I'm not gay! But if that's what you want to keep thinking go for it! If my life is really that interesting to you keep talking!(which your alls cant be much if you get on here all the time)
To the ones who has taken up for me, thanks I appreciate it! But my family, friends and I know who I am, and that's all that truly matters to me! Thanks for thinking of me and trying to upset me though, but you failed (; lmao
There character bashers, let's see you top that! This lady let
you know how she feels, she is right up to the point and used
no abusive or foul language.
family

Staffordsville, KY

#47 Mar 13, 2013
kendra you are a great person and hard worker don't let any one tell you different
Tired of Trash Talk

Salyersville, KY

#48 Mar 13, 2013
I wished people would stop taking about people on here. It just makes us a community look bad when we are putting each other down. Hope that this post can be cleaned up
Anti hilljack

Hamilton, OH

#49 Mar 13, 2013
Information | 20 hrs ago
You have a few options actually. You can click on ‘feedback’ at the bottom of the page that has the offensive post. Copy the post into the box and state your complaint.
You can also go to the local authorities and insist they investigate the origin of the posts as they are malicious and slanderous and you wish to prosecute. Law enforcement officers can use this link to Topix. http://www.topix.com/ext/law-enforcement People who post such garbage are violating the Terms of Service of Topix and are also breaking the law. Yes, there have been successful prosecutions.
You don’t have to tolerate it. Report it to Topix and to your local authorities.
Good luck with this.
Report this post
moo

United States

#50 Mar 17, 2013
Don't u hate when u go through the drive thru and get nuggets and fries, and u ask 4 ketchup and give u 3 packs, really they ask like it comes out of your pockets! And my order us never right, and love it when a manger fixes your food n the bag and for gets the napkins, what happened 2 one napkin per sandwich. Hate salyersville McDonald's!!!!!!
family

Staffordsville, KY

#51 Mar 18, 2013
moo you must work there or have worked there cause that the rules and you no that thanks
you don't have to eat there go to lees or dairy queen cause they are alot higher than mcdonalds
Mmmm

Salyersville, KY

#52 Mar 27, 2013
I wish there were sluts at night cause on my break I would try n get a nut but as far as I know there are no sluts damnit! I wish they would hire more sluts cause then I'd get a nut then put my nut in all ur bitch ass cry babys food!!!! Then top it off with my pubes u cry baby fund!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Paul 169,945
Election time 2 hr haley 3
Billy Carpenter "BillyBob" 9 hr Msksnyek 7
any one know tatum gibson 12 hr Harley Davis Ferg... 7
Does anyone know Sabrina Bailey? 13 hr Lord yea 6
Anyone know y Kenny Rowe was in grand jury cour... 22 hr Who knows 3
What are you thankful for? (Nov '08) Sat Thankful person 8

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages