First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unhappy

Salyersville, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2012
The lil brown hair 4 eyed witch needs an attitude adjustment !! The people can't take orders right , then the ones at the last window are rude and give the wrong food I hate going thru and seeing the big brown hair girl with glasses with the absent look in her eyes I have made some calls and been promised that those two are gonna be checked out !!!
Tina

Salyersville, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
unhappy wrote:
The lil brown hair 4 eyed witch needs an attitude adjustment !! The people can't take orders right , then the ones at the last window are rude and give the wrong food I hate going thru and seeing the big brown hair girl with glasses with the absent look in her eyes I have made some calls and been promised that those two are gonna be checked out !!!
I understand they get busy. But EVERY single time I go there I have to either wait for part of my order or go back because they forgot several things in it. They need to get with it. They need to get some people in there that know what they are doing an can handle it. That dark haired man at the last window is rude as can be.
it sucks

Harold, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2012
dont get breakfast there early on sunday mornings the hash brown was not done an cold an the eggs were dried stiff like they had been fixed yesterday
Boo hoo

Hagerhill, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Dont like it ? Eat at lees or dq. At shitty attitude would be the last thing you should have at anyplace that handles your food.... Haven't you ever watched the movie waiting.
it sucks

Harold, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2012
if dq had been open i would have my dog would not eat it sorry mother fuskers
Take it all in stride

Hagerhill, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
I have a daughter that works there and she likes the job and tries to be nice and as accurate and efficient as possible,but id say it's very hard to do because of people trying to scam something free by complaining something wasn't just right not saying that anyone here said or done that but you'd be surprised how often it happens and not just at the fast food restaurants .didnt mean the go on and on but I know my girl does her best and is proud of her first "real" job
True that

Salyersville, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2012
They can't get nothing right !! That woman at the 2nd window of the day shift needs to aleast smile.She has that days in confused look @-@
Yolo

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2012
There hiring! Maybe you could get off your welfare arse and work their see how you complainers do!
Tina

Salyersville, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2012
Boo hoo wrote:
Dont like it ? Eat at lees or dq. At shitty attitude would be the last thing you should have at anyplace that handles your food.... Haven't you ever watched the movie waiting.
I shouldn't have to go some place else. They are there to provide a service and if they can't get it right THEY have no business being here. You must work there. And if so I know they need to step it up.
unhappy

Salyersville, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2012
True that wrote:
They can't get nothing right !! That woman at the 2nd window of the day shift needs to aleast smile.She has that days in confused look @-@
lmao Nuff said
unhappy

Salyersville, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Yolo wrote:
There hiring! Maybe you could get off your welfare arse and work their see how you complainers do!
lol I have a better job than McDonald's lol I make double that and they could to if they done there job right !! Not saying all employees !! I was talking bout 2 of them !!
LOL

Wheelwright, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2012
If you all hate McDonalds that bad, then why in the hell do you eat there? I mean really no one forces you to eat there? So stop bitching about it and try a thing called cooking? Do you know what that means or how to do it?
Yolo

Sarasota, FL

#13 Sep 26, 2012
unhappy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I have a better job than McDonald's lol I make double that and they could to if they done there job right !! Not saying all employees !! I was talking bout 2 of them !!
I'm sure you make double lmao!
unhappy

Salyersville, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Yolo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you make double lmao!
lol it's not hard and for your information yolo I make $25.00 and hr ! Guess why? Because I got an education ! Wow

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 1, 2012
unhappy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol it's not hard and for your information yolo I make $25.00 and hr ! Guess why? Because I got an education ! Wow
Where you working at if you don't mind me asking? I'm just moving back and looking for work. I'm a computer guy and have put in a few applications for various things, haven't heard back. From what I've seen and heard though, I will make more off unemployment than what most of the jobs around here pay. I really don't feel like driving to Lexington and back every day unless I find something there that will pay for that much gas.
unhappy

Salyersville, KY

#16 Oct 4, 2012
True that wrote:
ur so so right
unhappy

Salyersville, KY

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Objective Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>Where you working at if you don't mind me asking? I'm just moving back and looking for work. I'm a computer guy and have put in a few applications for various things, haven't heard back. From what I've seen and heard though, I will make more off unemployment than what most of the jobs around here pay. I really don't feel like driving to Lexington and back every day unless I find something there that will pay for that much gas.
computers , there isn't a big need here we r behind times lol maybe foothills or mountain telephone , I work at a hospital .
Yolo

United States

#18 Oct 6, 2012
unhappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao sounds like you need to go back, you cant type and dont have any grammar skills at all, to be holding that degree, I bet your college professors are so proud! You go girl!
ronald mcdonald

Staffordsville, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2012
yea go to salyersville mickey ds if u want to eat nasty food n pull a few hairs outta your mouth after you get finished withg your food they hire anyone n noone wear hair nets yuk
yuppppp

Virgie, KY

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Excuse me i work at mcdonalds && you think its easy its not your told every day to move it an go faster, so excuse us for not smiling at douche bags like yourself! get a life eat some where else or shut the hell up with you complaining && posting it on topix like a child confront us to our face! thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HB grandaughter voted in Salyersville and she l... 1 hr I Know Her 2
KEEP Judge " Doc" Hardin 1 hr Change 4
Heather Ward Oliver 2 hr Know Her 13
Heard! Hardin Drawing Five Pay Checks At Least... 2 hr supporter 14
Reservoir: Vote For John Montgomery For Fresh... 2 hr Magoffin Needs John 23
Full Time Judge Executive John Montgomery Ready... 2 hr Magoffin Needs John 5
Stanley Howard running for mayor living and vot... 3 hr in the know 2
John Montgomery Looking Like A Winner 3 hr Terry 115

Freeze Watch for Magoffin County was issued at October 30 at 10:32PM EDT

Salyersville Dating