Nicest Crown Vics in Magoffin Co.

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A-Fellar

Paintsville, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Who has the nicest cruiser in magoffin co.?
mustang00

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2009
broke dick has the best looking cruiser in Magoffin co. by far
lord yeah

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2009
broke dick is just nice looking all together.
A-Fellar

Paintsville, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2009
who are you talkin about mustang00?
mustang00

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2009
josh p
A-Fellar

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2009
Anyone seen that older cruiser with tips in town?

“Comedy is acting out optimism”

Since: Jan 09

Salyersville

#7 Jan 6, 2009
Since when is a Crown Vic nice?
crownedbitch

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2009
jesse minix
A-Fellar

Paintsville, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2009
well, not everyone can afford a mustang....besides, you can haul more ass, and women in a cruiser than a mustang....with the added benefit of a lower insurance bill....
A-Fellar

Paintsville, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2009
I reckon Jesse is putting a supercharger on his....At least thats what was told to me...Only thing I have left to do to mine is convert it to a 408ci.....
sheeeit

Paintsville, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2009
good point camargoville. lol, i like intrepidssss :D
prater

Macon, GA

#12 Jan 7, 2009
Camargoville wrote:
Since when is a Crown Vic nice?
lmao, thats hilarious. Every day i'm in Magoffin County thats all I see, literally. I mean when I first started coming there I noticed it. You cant speed there because you dont know when its a cop or a regular person driving a crown vic. lmao
ZACK

Salyersville, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2009
jesse minixs crown vic has a supercharger and a 200 shot of nos on it
The Punisher

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2009
prater wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, thats hilarious. Every day i'm in Magoffin County thats all I see, literally. I mean when I first started coming there I noticed it. You cant speed there because you dont know when its a cop or a regular person driving a crown vic. lmao
Ahh Duh. Its not Crown Vic. Its Magoffin County Cadillac. Its a status symbol,if you live here and dont have one you aint Sh*t! You are an outlander so you just wouldnt understand... I mean if Paris Hilton moved to Salyersville it wouldnt take her long to figure this out and she would trade the Bently in on one.
Bee

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2009
The Punisher wrote:
<quoted text> Ahh Duh. Its not Crown Vic. Its Magoffin County Cadillac. Its a status symbol,if you live here and dont have one you aint Sh*t! You are an outlander so you just wouldnt understand... I mean if Paris Hilton moved to Salyersville it wouldnt take her long to figure this out and she would trade the Bently in on one.
I like the one JW. Back has got.
rebel 09

Salyersville, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2009
anthony lovelys red crown vic with chrome on it is the sharpest ive seen
prater

Ransom, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2009
ZACK wrote:
jesse minixs crown vic has a supercharger and a 200 shot of nos on it
a s/c w/ 200 shot or nitrous? would you fill me in on what type of pistons and rods he's got to hold that kind of forced induction? haha
larryconley

Salyersville, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2009
yeah jesse's car really has a supercharger man and a 200 shot of nos... hahahah thats funny as fck.... only thing it has done to that car is two 15'speakers and a brute amp..
prater

Ransom, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2009
no way its running a 200 shot on factory pistons lol He would have to have forged pistons. I mean i'm not saying it dont, I just dont see it being possible. What kind of s/c, how much boost is it running?
i want me one

Versailles, KY

#20 Jan 13, 2009
hahaha crown vics are nice.... especially when there are hott guys in em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min ChromiuMan 159,581
Amanda Peters 2 hr Big K 65
Salyersville donut shop 7 hr Jade 11
Bedbugs 15 hr Haywood Jublomee 5
Rt 40 21 hr Jeez 5
Nikki Howard? Used to be married to dustin Allen? Thu Cockfighter 28
Leia w Thu Say something 4

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages