First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Macon, GA

#1 Dec 12, 2009
Just wondering why so many women out there put up with their husbands laying around on their fat ass while their wives work?These men sat back on their ass and run their mouth about how you keep house,how you want take care of the kids,how you dont cook.Ladies wise up they are free loading and you deserve better.They are always complaining behind your backs.LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU ARE FED UP WITH YOUR FAT,LAZY ASS HUSBAND!
oh yes

Paintsville, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2009
I have one he his so dang lazy he wont do nothing but lay in the house.
Just Me

Macon, GA

#3 Dec 13, 2009
Divorce. It's cheaper than ever these days. haha
wanda

Pikeville, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2009
wondering wrote:
Just wondering why so many women out there put up with their husbands laying around on their fat ass while their wives work?These men sat back on their ass and run their mouth about how you keep house,how you want take care of the kids,how you dont cook.Ladies wise up they are free loading and you deserve better.They are always complaining behind your backs.LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU ARE FED UP WITH YOUR FAT,LAZY ASS HUSBAND!
and ya know the sad part i know some men like that and they actaully hit their wives....how low lifed is that geees...women need to find people to treat em good and luv em and that appriciates em..exspecially if their workin and a mom..wow..hats off to u gals

“here for friends yeehaw!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

froggtown,. on oakley

#5 Dec 13, 2009
i love em .mines fat an when hes not workin hes lazy muahhhhhh baby.
sinfully famous

Salyersville, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2009
mine is hard working so-even when things got bad for us he has ALWAYS provided a way!!!

“here for friends yeehaw!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

froggtown,. on oakley

#7 Dec 13, 2009
sinfully famous wrote:
mine is hard working so-even when things got bad for us he has ALWAYS provided a way!!!
honey i know youve got a solid good husband an hes a great dad,and i love him too,love ya mom.
sinfully famous

Salyersville, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2009
Im tellin you, Im so thankful for what we have! love you too
Happy Pup

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2009
WOW!!! I know a guy that won't work. He gets his girl friend to sell drugs. She is always caught with everything, She goes to jail and he gets off scott free. That is the coward's way out.
sinfully famous

Salyersville, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2009
for sure she needs to get out and get a real man!!
wondering

Macon, GA

#11 Dec 13, 2009
I think us women deserve better than having to work and pay all the bills than come home to a lazy ass man.THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU ASK THEM TO WATCH THE KIDS.THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU ASK THEM TO COOK A LITTLE FOR THE KIDS,THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU ASK THEM TO PICK UP THE HOUSE.THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU ASK THEM TO GO THE STORE.They expect a woman to work,pay all the bills,cook, clean,and do all the shopping.ALL THEY WANT IS TO LAY ON THEIR ASS AND EAT AND FOR US TO WAIT ON THEIR FAT ASSES.WELL IM TIRED OF IT AND WANTING SOMEONE TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE ME FOR THE WOMAN I AM.
sinfully famous

Salyersville, KY

#12 Dec 13, 2009
I heard that!!!! but if they r out busting their ass, we can take care ofthings at home, too a certain extent..I think it should be 50/50 dontget me wrong, we should be told the house looks good, dineer was good tonight ect,...!!!!
klondikebar

Salyersville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2009
wondering wrote:
I think us women deserve better than having to work and pay all the bills than come home to a lazy ass man.THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU ASK THEM TO WATCH THE KIDS.THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU ASK THEM TO COOK A LITTLE FOR THE KIDS,THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU ASK THEM TO PICK UP THE HOUSE.THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU ASK THEM TO GO THE STORE.They expect a woman to work,pay all the bills,cook, clean,and do all the shopping.ALL THEY WANT IS TO LAY ON THEIR ASS AND EAT AND FOR US TO WAIT ON THEIR FAT ASSES.WELL IM TIRED OF IT AND WANTING SOMEONE TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE ME FOR THE WOMAN I AM.
honey id fire his ass point blank.hire me at least a nice slim ,goodlookin hard wrkin man,its a shut up or put up fire him or get you some duct tape for yr mouth.
true

Adams, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2009
I was married to slightly lazy man. When he wasn't workin he laid all the time, slept all the time, and did nothin around the house.Then I got stupid and left him for the hired help. One thing about my husband he did not do drugs, drink, or beat me. Grass is not all ways greener on the other side of the fence. If my husband would have worked more or got out with me more things may have been different. Everything happens for a reason.
cruel

Paintsville, KY

#15 Dec 15, 2009
Not all fat men are lazy.i no other guys that are not fat and they are lazy to.
wanda

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2009
cruel wrote:
Not all fat men are lazy.i no other guys that are not fat and they are lazy to.
u said it right there hun..and my man is big and by far is lazy but since this is what th thread said i figured i'd ablige em and comment

Since: Dec 09

Salyersville, Ky

#17 Dec 16, 2009
gummy bear 2 wrote:
i love em .mines fat an when hes not workin hes lazy muahhhhhh baby.
lol, I like your reply.
Know Someone

Salyersville, KY

#18 Dec 16, 2009
wondering wrote:
I know a girl, married to her second husband. Has 6 kids, and this man worked when she married him. The last baby is his. He suposedly "got hurt", 2 months after they married. Been a few years now, and he still hasn't recovered. However he's gained a good 100 pounds laying in the bed watching tv, while she works her butt off at a local business to ay the bills and rent and utilities. He is , meanwhile, trying to get on disability.. Claims to have a bad back, but I've seen him do stuff I can't. such as getting down in the floor and crawling around with the baby boy. No one with a bad back and that much overweight could do that. But this girl goes on believing everything he says and always believing hes really bad off and dosen't seem to occur to her that he "got hurt " just after marrying a woman with 5 kids. But bad back or not , he gave her #6!
Personallly I think he married his living, and shes so in love (or dumb) that she believes every word the bum says, even when her car got repossesed a few weeks ago, cause she couldn't meet payments!! Now shes not only the only one to work, she has to hitch rides to do it.
I'd throw him as far as I could, but she just keeps scrubbing and cleaning and trying to make ends meet with minimum wage and food stamps.

Since: Dec 09

Salyersville, Ky

#21 Dec 16, 2009
With all fun and games now, These topix are good if you just want to blow off some steam, but getting into peoples personal lives like what just happened in the last couple posts, That is just uncalled for, The person who wrote that should be ashamed of what you said, If this woman wants to work while her husband stays home fine, and apparently he has a good reason for that, You should have kept your mouth shut when it came to describing detail by detail, And to ANTONYPATRAS WIFE------Dont pay any attention to them, it will come back to them and bite them in the ass, Iv had so much said about me on here, I dont care anymore what they say, i know whats true and whats not and so does the good lord above, Have a good day!!!!!!!!Revenge is mine sayeth the LORD>
antonypatra sr

Macon, GA

#23 Dec 16, 2009
glad to see people think they know my life...come live it...try to live with my pain, try to hide behind smiles when u really wanna scream. come try my life you F'n coward then talk about me. I DARE YOU.... you don't know jack about what i go thru and have to hide it from my loved ones so that they won't worry. come on if you have you have the guts.. I may be fat, but despite what you think, i'm not lazy, i'm sick, want the list of doctors i go see? i'll gladly go back to work. it kills me each day having to watch my wife have to get up, even on mornings when she feels like the piece of crap you are, and go to work. i'm not going to waste anymore time on you, loser, except to say this.....F'n FORGET YOU...your not worth it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its ok buddy hall (Jan '09) 4 min Kim 3
Who got busted 1 hr Jasper 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 168,852
Who too a shit all over the toilet seat at Subway? 4 hr Amy 4
next sheriff 5 hr Judge 15
filing 11 hr Tim 63
dr kristin freeman (Oct '15) Tue Just letting you ... 10

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance