United States

#2 Nov 18, 2012
lonesome dove wrote:
she cant stand the heat she shouldnt got in another womans kitchen
who says she cant stand the heat and what heat is she suppose to stand
charlena morgan prater

Harold, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
well lets see its not hot in this kitchen only in the bedroom and if someone has a problem with the wild sex that go on in my bedroom then try and stop is and i will stop you head in the ground till no one in your family will ever be albe to tell that its you ever agen and if you think i'm olaying you know were to find me do you so i'll be waiting but iknow youll never show
cat

Harold, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2012
well thats pretty for your little to get on here and see
Huh

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
cat wrote:
well thats pretty for your little to get on here and see
Why would a child be on here anyway? Kids need more supervision if they are getting on sites like this one.
cat

Harold, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
well they get on them
Huh

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2012
cat wrote:
well they get on them
Maybe this gossip site needs shut down then! Just to protect those innocent eyes from such crap.
Fed Up Chick

Salyersville, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
I know you. You are a good woman. They are all jealous because they don't have what you have. I use to be in your family. I always thought a lot of you.
charlena morgan prater wrote:
well lets see its not hot in this kitchen only in the bedroom and if someone has a problem with the wild sex that go on in my bedroom then try and stop is and i will stop you head in the ground till no one in your family will ever be albe to tell that its you ever agen and if you think i'm olaying you know were to find me do you so i'll be waiting but iknow youll never show
Sitting back

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
For one thing! You need to learn how to spell. No one is afraid of you. I think when she gets you in the right spot, the stomping will be done by her. One more thing, a woman that leaves a good, working man and splits her family up after so many years of marriage. Is not a good woman or mother. Thank you
Fed Up Chick

Salyersville, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Sitting back, you don't know the situation unless you were there with them all the time. I think you should sweep around your own back door before you start sweeping around anyone else's back door. I am not saying that her man did any of these but there are hidden abuses like verbal, mental and emotional abuse. The only ones that knows the truth about what happened is her and her man.
tit tat

Harold, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
dope head cant keep a job
dede

Harold, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2012
dummer than a coal bucket
number 2 sis

Staffordsville, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Sitting back wrote:
For one thing! You need to learn how to spell. No one is afraid of you. I think when she gets you in the right spot, the stomping will be done by her. One more thing, a woman that leaves a good, working man and splits her family up after so many years of marriage. Is not a good woman or mother. Thank you
I hate this frigging site, and it sure does need to be shut down. And people like you that has to run their mouth in other peoples business. If your not happy in your marriage that can be as hard on children as getting a divorce. Shut the hell up and worry about your own family if your blessed to have one. THANK YOU !!!!
buffy

Salyersville, KY

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Wasn't they suppose to get married on Dec 3rd or has he already left? LOL
dede

Harold, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
if they get married they would be mr and mrs pill head
reagan

Salyersville, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2012
I just love it when women respond to comments with a reply that shows lack of character and is more degrading than the publics!!!! lol
ABE

Salyersville, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2012
" It is better to be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt"
Fed Up Chick

Salyersville, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2012
What is it to you all? I think you should sweep around your own back door before you sweep around someone else's door. More than likely, you all are doing the same thing as she is. You all do the talking about her to cover up your bad things you all do. Guilty dog barks first.
dought

Harold, KY

#19 Dec 12, 2012
there nevery was a woman as bad as her
Help

Salyersville, KY

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Who is this i think i know her but not sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min RickyBobby 138,027
date night/day 18 min tom green 1
trashy Sabrina Baliey 1 hr anonynous 5
Can't Sling Mud Without Getting Some on You 1 hr ItheGreat 1
Andrea Hunt 1 hr howard 2
Danielle Michelle slusher 3 hr Tty 24
Cops are starting to trace ppl on topix! Thank god 3 hr Update 20
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]