Say What

Hurley, VA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Infrastructure of our country is in shambles, our people
are out of work, the dream that is due our children has
become a living nightmare instead and our congressmen have
cut out for vacation and/or to campaign. What's wrong with
this since we see it happen all the time? Well, this time
there was a bill introduced to curb foreign aid to people
that burn our flag and call for death to America. Congress
couldn't do anything else, but it could DEFEAT this bill and
will continue sending money to Pakistan, Egypt and all those
other people who are burning the US Flag and chanting
"Death to America!" Maybe I don't understand foreign policy,
but I do understand what people mean when they chant for my
death. Thank you Rand Paul for standing up for Americans in
this deal, it's just sad that so many others didn't think we
were worth it!
trippy

Boston, MA

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Say What wrote:
Infrastructure of our country is in shambles, our people
are out of work, the dream that is due our children has
become a living nightmare instead and our congressmen have
cut out for vacation and/or to campaign. What's wrong with
this since we see it happen all the time? Well, this time
there was a bill introduced to curb foreign aid to people
that burn our flag and call for death to America. Congress
couldn't do anything else, but it could DEFEAT this bill and
will continue sending money to Pakistan, Egypt and all those
other people who are burning the US Flag and chanting
"Death to America!" Maybe I don't understand foreign policy,
but I do understand what people mean when they chant for my
death. Thank you Rand Paul for standing up for Americans in
this deal, it's just sad that so many others didn't think we
were worth it!
Ron Paul rocks. Write him in on the ballot if u like him then do so. We don't have to vote for the current ones that r running.
Say What

Hurley, VA

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Ron Paul would be in my opinion the best man
for the job, but I and everyone else in Kentucky
could write in his name, all of Kentucky's eight
electoral votes could go for Ron Paul and still
that wouldn't make a wave in the bucket, much less
be a drop it! Rand Paul is the US senator elected
from the part of Kentucky that covers Salyersville
and the Coal Fields..Mitch McConnell has been
there a lifetime and he hasn't done anything to
help the people fight the war that the Obama
Administration along with Lisa Jackson's EPA has declared on our only real livelihood, coal. Eight
mines have been force to close here in Appalachia,
even if none are in Kentucky right now, by the
end of January 2013 that will not be the case!
Metallurgical, or coking coal is very essential
to making steel...this coal is being all sent out
of the country...this means that the Good Ole
USA won't be making steel I assume either! When
mining is completely shut down, and coal is no
longer used in the USA, do our people in
Washington DC think China and other industrialized
nations are going to go the extra mile to protect
the environment? It they do, then they are
dumber than even I could think they are!
trippy

Methuen, MA

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Say What wrote:
Ron Paul would be in my opinion the best man
for the job, but I and everyone else in Kentucky
could write in his name, all of Kentucky's eight
electoral votes could go for Ron Paul and still
that wouldn't make a wave in the bucket, much less
be a drop it! Rand Paul is the US senator elected
from the part of Kentucky that covers Salyersville
and the Coal Fields..Mitch McConnell has been
there a lifetime and he hasn't done anything to
help the people fight the war that the Obama
Administration along with Lisa Jackson's EPA has declared on our only real livelihood, coal. Eight
mines have been force to close here in Appalachia,
even if none are in Kentucky right now, by the
end of January 2013 that will not be the case!
Metallurgical, or coking coal is very essential
to making steel...this coal is being all sent out
of the country...this means that the Good Ole
USA won't be making steel I assume either! When
mining is completely shut down, and coal is no
longer used in the USA, do our people in
Washington DC think China and other industrialized
nations are going to go the extra mile to protect
the environment? It they do, then they are
dumber than even I could think they are!
well said. I wished our nation would stop voting democrat /republican. And instead work on this campaign together. I am so annoyed by our government right now
trippy

Methuen, MA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
This whole electoral vote thing needs to be re looked at. In this day and age really?
Say What

Hurley, VA

#6 Sep 24, 2012
The whole presidential election thing pretty
much crowds Kentucky's voice out of the picture.
Kentucky's May Primary has no say in selecting
candidates to run in November...by the time the
May primary, the last Tuesday of the month, rolls
around, the candidate is already selected more or
less. The electoral college thing is well out of
date for the whole country..the election of 2000
saw the popular votes over ruled by the electoral
college...then just over 250 votes decided who
would be president over a populace of nearly
400 million....doesn't sound too democratic to me!
We now have technology that can count the popular
vote almost as fast as it can decide on the
electoral college count and the results are in
about as soon as every time zone closes the polls
on election day..therefore, having to wait for the
results is no longer an excuse...I believe there
is a catch somewhere and somebody is cashing in on
it...no proof, just a gut feeling!
o g you see

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
say what was that retarded statement worrying about foreign polices when people are starveing too death and would probally kill you for a bologna sandwich now say what?
Say What

Hurley, VA

#8 Oct 6, 2012
o g you see wrote:
say what was that retarded statement worrying about foreign polices when people are starveing too death and would probally kill you for a bologna sandwich now say what?
The world is a small place these days and what happens in foreign
policies usually hits us here at home....foreign policy now is
where our government is sending billions upon billions of US
taxpayer's dollars to anybody they think they can 'buy' to be
their 'friend'...theses billions are taken away from things that
are desperately needed in our own country and the 'friends' we
are 'buying' only backstab us as they do their level best to kill
our soldiers and ambassadors. No, not for a bologna sandwich
will these people want to kill me, they want to kill YOU and me
alike just because we are American and because we don't worship
their desert prophet...when you need to think about 'retards'
take a good long look into a mirror....see that image looking
back at you? Bingo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating 34 min Truth 4
any one know tatum gibson 6 hr Harley Davis Ferg... 3
middle school 6 hr Debra Jammison 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
Dustin allen beating wife bad? 11 hr A real man 10
Shawna Renee 11 hr Makes me sad 4
Name the woman thats good in bed in magoffin 22 hr iremember 19

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages