Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81678 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67069 Aug 14, 2012
trusted wrote:
great morning to all, hope your day was great as well as your night. this rising early is for the birds... just for today, may the wind blow thru your hair ( if you have any) may the birds sing for you (but not poop on your windshield) and may your road be smooth and easy( as long as your not in a funeral line).. Great to be alive, if you wake up then you have something to be greatful for..
I like that wakin up part. Goin to sleep is OK also. It looks like I'm gonna miss the sleep part tonight this morning.

Good Day to You also.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67070 Aug 14, 2012
trusted wrote:
great morning to all, hope your day was great as well as your night. this rising early is for the birds... just for today, may the wind blow thru your hair ( if you have any) may the birds sing for you (but not poop on your windshield) and may your road be smooth and easy( as long as your not in a funeral line).. Great to be alive, if you wake up then you have something to be greatful for..
Well I am greatful around this hour every day. Top of the morning to you.
Cinnamon Girl

Washington, NC

#67071 Aug 14, 2012
I'm with you AW, I love to sit on the front porch in the early a.m. with a cup of coffee and listen to the world wake up. Hope everybody has a blessed day.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67072 Aug 14, 2012
Ok, the sun drags over the horizion like I just drug out of bed, I think we are both getting old. In dog years I'd be gone already, but like you guys, I still like my java in the open morning air while the birds first begin to stir.

Have a good one folks.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#67074 Aug 14, 2012
so good to hear so many nice things, just dropping in , had a free moment. No one is getting old , we are just getting wiser...

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67075 Aug 14, 2012
Not so sure I'm into getting wiser. It seems to be making my hair fall out.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67076 Aug 14, 2012
trusted wrote:
so good to hear so many nice things, just dropping in , had a free moment. No one is getting old , we are just getting wiser...
Hi trusted, and good morning to you!(whats left of it) If only these old bones could talk...wait a minute.. they can!
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#67077 Aug 14, 2012
Good afternoon Ancient Wolf, Saragon, Hempburn, Blue, Pete, trusted and all the other good folks on the thread. It is a beautiful day. On my way out to enjoy the rest of it. I hope you all have a great one. I like to think we are like fine wine, better with age. Wiser too.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67078 Aug 14, 2012
My wisdom is more comparable to that of flat beer.

But it works great for fish batter!
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67079 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe I'm here to say you slither!... I remember once maybe twice you suckered me in with some neighborly comment, and then BASH! ya got me. That's a snake.
I didn't suck you into nothing. I was serious about everything that I have every said to you Blue. But your are the snake in the grass. I never every bash you, as a matter of fact I even took you on many occasions just for you to get pissed because others didn't agree with you, so you just stab the rest in the back. So only then did you start getting derogatory remarks. Dang Blue, you always try (try) to make things look your way, in not you are pissed at the world. LMMFAO at you..Adios MF.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67080 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
The hiker came to a creek he was gonna have to wade. As he was about to cross he sees a snake laying on the bank.
The snake looks up and says "I can't swim, will you carry me to the other side."
The hiker says "no you're a snake you'll bite me."
That snake says "No I won't, I wouldn't bite anybody that helps me out."
So the hiker picks up the snake and carries it across. As soon as he put the snake down it turned around and bit him.
The hunter hollers "you said you wouldn't bite me"
The snake sneered "So!!! You knew I was a snake.
Blue, go look into a mirror and repeat that "Statement". Then say Dang I'm a real snake in the grass..LMFAO
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67081 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that wakin up part. Goin to sleep is OK also. It looks like I'm gonna miss the sleep part tonight this morning.
Good Day to You also.
Why? Are you finally going to get a "Job"?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67082 Aug 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good afternoon Ancient Wolf, Saragon, Hempburn, Blue, Pete, trusted and all the other good folks on the thread. It is a beautiful day. On my way out to enjoy the rest of it. I hope you all have a great one. I like to think we are like fine wine, better with age. Wiser too.
Yea some fine wines get a skunk taste after a while. So maybe you are.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#67083 Aug 14, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
My wisdom is more comparable to that of flat beer.
But it works great for fish batter!
And your hair my dear..

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67084 Aug 14, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't suck you into nothing. I was serious about everything that I have every said to you Blue. But your are the snake in the grass. I never every bash you, as a matter of fact I even took you on many occasions just for you to get pissed because others didn't agree with you, so you just stab the rest in the back. So only then did you start getting derogatory remarks. Dang Blue, you always try (try) to make things look your way, in not you are pissed at the world. LMMFAO at you..Adios MF.
Whatever, I do have to retract the bashing, I should have said seemed to turn into a rude smarta$$.

And I think I engaged the G Crew first here on this thread. WTH I figured you all were having an awful lot of fun bashing and disrupting. So I just joined in. Why should you have all the fun.

And

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67085 Aug 14, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text> And your hair my dear..
I had forgotten all about that, but wih my luck, I would probably be given a breathalyzer if stopped somewhere!
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67086 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, I do have to retract the bashing, I should have said seemed to turn into a rude smarta$$.
And I think I engaged the G Crew first here on this thread. WTH I figured you all were having an awful lot of fun bashing and disrupting. So I just joined in. Why should you have all the fun.
And
And What, Blue? I have been reading your crap for years, always being a smartarse trying to dictate what and how others should post and act, and not replying to your crap until later.

G Crew What? I was only included into that title, because of questioning the disappearance of three hundred grand from the church's building fund, and used for private use, and a few that I have an opinion that had a hand in the pie. As they said "Oh he didn't steal it, but only misused it".

Yep I guess I am a smartarse, and probably will always be, no different than a lot of posters on here, including You. Hehehehe. LMFAO

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67087 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Not so sure I'm into getting wiser. It seems to be making my hair fall out.
I assure you that you are NOT getting wiser. Mommy Dearest is pulling your hair our while beating you with wire hangers. I don't care if you watch the action or not, but others might enjoy seeing why your sissy butt get's beat. Ahahah.

http://www.youtube.com/video/play... :

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67088 Aug 14, 2012
Oh well something went wrong. LOL. Anyone that wants to watch the flick, search Mommy Dearest youtube and click on Mommy Dearest holding Bluewhiners dress.

Why does this happen when those ungodly CODvines load with no effort? I see those things are back. They must be equipped with Devil assist.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67089 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, I do have to retract the bashing, I should have said seemed to turn into a rude smarta$$.
And I think I engaged the G Crew first here on this thread. WTH I figured you all were having an awful lot of fun bashing and disrupting. So I just joined in. Why should you have all the fun.
And
I would mostly consider it was questioning and not bashing. Questioning for the truth and not a trying to protect it by covering it up. LMFAO at you keep changing analogies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david collett shot today 1 hr Ufunny 2
Get a laugh 1 hr Ufunny 4
Think before typing 1 hr Ufunny 9
Tyrone gipson 1 hr Ufunny 19
mary arnett 1 hr Ufunny 2
Mkayla Lykins & Alex Fletcher? 2 hr Alting 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr another viewer 149,955

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages