Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,853)

Showing posts 57,041 - 57,060 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Real Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

censorship wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree...vulgarity, profanity, hate speech, explicit sexual language, should be removed. If you are posting something truthful and it gets removed, then you should be worried.
I totally agree. If people are clueless enought not to believe sites are being monitored then I guess they will find out when they post the key words. City officials love to read them to get the clues from posters thinking that talk freely with no consequences. There are people who learn alot when ignorant posters are spilling their guts and giving too much information. Many posters, especially those working for or having worked for the government and law enforcement know better. Let them posts what they want. If they think they can threaten someone with bodily harm, solicit sex, talk hate and violence or anything of tha nature they will find out the hard way when officials show up at their door. It has happened.
Miss Often

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
me.= men.
I don't believe many men have read those books of grey. I thought it was mostly a women thing.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey Abeliever.Just finishing up a few things before I call it a nite.Hope you had a great Sunday.I hope today finds you well also.Enjoying your links as well.Hope you post a few before you go.
I'm jumping from thread to thread,catching up,checking in.

No rest for the wicked.lol
Goodnite to you and everyone here"n"there.:)
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

The Snake Oil Salesman, doesn't care to give up any more of his income tax records. I hope he doesn't. The least little thing will cost him. People like we have in the Doofus gang, have been calling Obama a Communist before he became President. Then they wore out the birth certificate issue.

The offshore bank accounts, the outsourcing of jobs to China, the holding back of tax records, could and should derail the Romney campaign.

Look at this rotten (not ALL) bunch, that lost. ALL LOSERS.
There is one more... Mitt (LOSER) Romney. It will not take much to take him down. If one can show he did outsource jobs to China. He is history. Good Bye FOREVER MITT ROMNEY. The Republicans don't like him anyway. Maybe 17% or less of Republicans.

Romney isn't the SOLUTION, He is the PROBLEM.

Newton L. "Newt" Gingrich
Jon Huntsman
Ron Paul
John E. "Jeb" Bush

William H. "Bill" Frist
Rudolph W. "Rudy" Giuliani
Charles T. "Chuck" Hagel
Michael D. "Mike" Huckabee
Francis A. "Frank" Keating
Alan L. Keyes
William F. "Bill" Owens
George E. Pataki
Timothy J. "Tim" Pawlenty
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice
W. Mitt Romney
Marshall C. "Mark" Sanford Jr.
Richard J. "Rick" Santorum
Michael Savage
Thomas G. "Tom" Tancredo
Fred Dalton Thompson
Tommy G. Thompson
Haley R. Barbour
John McCain
Stewart Alexander
Gary Johnson
Michele Bachmann

Herman Cain - The Doofus Gang Candidate

Richard B. "Dick" Cheney
Sarah Palin
Donald Trump

I put Donald Trump at the bottom. Wouldn't that be great if Romney picked Trump? Or for the Doofus Gang that stupid Louise Palin.

It is hard to believe you grew up as a Republican, Rooster. As a rule most in Kentucky were Democrats. After the Louisville Times & the Courier Journal, WHAS Radio, WHAS TV, WAMZ was sold, the state slowly went Republican. WHAS has of all people on now, the WINGBAG and LIAR Rush Limbaugh. Barry Binghan Sr. would turn over in his grave if he knew a damn Republican was using his former station for use as a Republican propaganda machiine. Look at America today, it once was a powerful nation. Under a few Republican Presidents, it has been reduced to a country the rest of the world onced looed up to, now looked down on. Under those three dastardly Republican Presidents.

First - Ronald Reagan (B) Actor.

Second - George H. Bush (Read My lips)

Third - George W. Bush (Playboy) "Uniter, Not a Divider" Joke of Humanity.

After these three, the NATIONAL DEBT SOARED to the MOON. Reganomics never ever worked. Republicans have always been GREEDY BASTARDS, controlled by a very few super rich. Another four years of George W. Bush, America would have 25-30% unemployed. The worst World Wide Depression ever in the history of the world. Need I say more. How in the Hell did we wind up in the boat we were in the year 2000-2008? George W. Bush. Our God that we all believe in used his power to bring forth someone to save AMERICA. May We Pray. I pray that America never sees another Republican in the White House. Amen.

I hope God sees fit, to run every Democrat, every Republican, especially, John (Bonehead) Boehner, and Mitch McConnell, out of Washington. If not that, maybe He will use a Whirwind to carry them to the tip top of the Washington Monument and a Hail Storm with 2" hailstones falling smack on top of their heads. While they cling to the light affixed to the top of the Monument. Marine One is dispatched, after considerable negotiating goes on to rescue the two. As a rope is lowered with a note. GET OUT OF TOWN, attached to be signed, before Marine One lifts them to safety.
Ever A Reliable

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Real Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. If people are clueless enought not to believe sites are being monitored then I guess they will find out when they post the key words. City officials love to read them to get the clues from posters thinking that talk freely with no consequences. There are people who learn alot when ignorant posters are spilling their guts and giving too much information. Many posters, especially those working for or having worked for the government and law enforcement know better. Let them posts what they want. If they think they can threaten someone with bodily harm, solicit sex, talk hate and violence or anything of tha nature they will find out the hard way when officials show up at their door. It has happened.
I see your point, the problem is that these ignorant posters who spill their guts are most often lying, exaggerating, being sarcastic, or just trying to be funny so they are not really a good source of truth. The threats of violence are usually empty threats from cowards who try to be internet tough guys, the solicitation of sex usually comes from lonely basement dwellers, and the hate speech is usually nothing but ramblings from deranged antisocial misfits. I guess every so often one of these posters actually do fit the psychological profile of a violent criminal, a pedophile, or sexual stalker so I am certain topix is closely monitoring their posts and giving them the opportunity to reveal themselves. If una's posts have been getting deleted then they are probably hot on his trail. Even when he does post now, his tone seems to be a lot milder than in the past. I think he finally gets it.
Real Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Ever A Reliable wrote:
<quoted text>
we had some pretty good discussions over the past year and a half, I feel like I've gotten to know you and all the regulars and even though we had our differences in the past I'm glad I can look back on it now and smile. Though many of my beliefs stay the same, my outlook on things and life in general has changed (for the better I think) and I have to give you, wolf, and OJG credit for that.
So true. I agreed with most of what you posted. More than you would think considering my career and who I worked for. I retired but like many in my agency have turned around and went back into the workforce. I love to research. I just came in on the end of this Mermaid story and the Navy cover up much like the Area 51 story. Scientist and witness to the whales beaching from what they believed had been the result of their sonar testing. It has been really interesting. Some just crazy like a lot of conspiracies that were later found to be true as we discussed when the birds fell dead, HAARP/Chemtrail theories etc. Right after I had posted I hadn't seen any chemtrails it wasn't a day or two later that I seen them crisscrossing the sky again and lord and behold if we didn't get rain, solar flares were predicted, and earthquakes were happening in places that are never on that map A Soldier posted way back then. I have watched it for over a year now. It does tell a story with the world, space and natural events. Way over these trolls heads, that is why they make their ignorant comments. I thought they would bus them out to comic con 2012. lol
Here is the program I just watched. It is wild.

Mermaids: The Body Found
Animal Planet Videos
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/mermaids

I seen a headline the other day titled "Are Mermaids Real" and I meant to click on it. All little girls love mermaids. Big girls too! lol
Real Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Loco wrote:
Hey Abeliever.Just finishing up a few things before I call it a nite.Hope you had a great Sunday.I hope today finds you well also.Enjoying your links as well.Hope you post a few before you go.
I'm jumping from thread to thread,catching up,checking in.
No rest for the wicked.lol
Goodnite to you and everyone here"n"there.:)
Hi Loco. I did have a great Sunday/Weekend. Thank you. Hope you did too. I plan on posting many. I am wide awake. Lots of Godvine for all the trolls who just don't get it. I guess if it was the smut they were use to or some fake unabomber blasphemy they would be all over it. Those Godvines are just good videos, some seen on local or national TV to give people inspiration and show Godless, black hearted shells there are good people in the world doing good deeds etc. The articles are way over their heads to understand and I really don't care if they like them or not. Like I tell them, I don't post them for trolls. I post them for the regulars and decent posters or those just reading. Been enjoying your posts as well. Have a peaceful night!:)
Real Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Ever A Reliable wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point, the problem is that these ignorant posters who spill their guts are most often lying, exaggerating, being sarcastic, or just trying to be funny so they are not really a good source of truth. The threats of violence are usually empty threats from cowards who try to be internet tough guys, the solicitation of sex usually comes from lonely basement dwellers, and the hate speech is usually nothing but ramblings from deranged antisocial misfits. I guess every so often one of these posters actually do fit the psychological profile of a violent criminal, a pedophile, or sexual stalker so I am certain topix is closely monitoring their posts and giving them the opportunity to reveal themselves. If una's posts have been getting deleted then they are probably hot on his trail. Even when he does post now, his tone seems to be a lot milder than in the past. I think he finally gets it.
I agree and I have been paying close attention to the posters and the removals as you know. I also noticed the unabomber almost being decent to Ancient Wolf and has not slid in here yet to bash me. Although I believe he is responsible for the imposter posting my name and that nonsense, one of his fellow trolls. I know, like you do that they monitor internet traffic. Don't need to be a rocket scientist or a government employee to know that. hahaha
Ever A Reliable

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Real Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. I agreed with most of what you posted. More than you would think considering my career and who I worked for. I retired but like many in my agency have turned around and went back into the workforce. I love to research. I just came in on the end of this Mermaid story and the Navy cover up much like the Area 51 story. Scientist and witness to the whales beaching from what they believed had been the result of their sonar testing. It has been really interesting. Some just crazy like a lot of conspiracies that were later found to be true as we discussed when the birds fell dead, HAARP/Chemtrail theories etc. Right after I had posted I hadn't seen any chemtrails it wasn't a day or two later that I seen them crisscrossing the sky again and lord and behold if we didn't get rain, solar flares were predicted, and earthquakes were happening in places that are never on that map A Soldier posted way back then. I have watched it for over a year now. It does tell a story with the world, space and natural events. Way over these trolls heads, that is why they make their ignorant comments. I thought they would bus them out to comic con 2012. lol
Here is the program I just watched. It is wild.
Mermaids: The Body Found
Animal Planet Videos
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/mermaids
I seen a headline the other day titled "Are Mermaids Real" and I meant to click on it. All little girls love mermaids. Big girls too! lol
maybe 'mermaids' are actually aliens. Have you seen "The Abyss"? I guess anything is possible considering the secrecy behind Area 51. Or are the alien stories really just a prelude to Project Bluebeam and the NWO takeover?
Real Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Ever A Reliable wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe 'mermaids' are actually aliens. Have you seen "The Abyss"? I guess anything is possible considering the secrecy behind Area 51. Or are the alien stories really just a prelude to Project Bluebeam and the NWO takeover?
When I seen those scientist, witnesses and lab workers not to mention the two boys that took cell phone videos of it when they seen the whales all along the beach with the Navy being the one testing that HAARP theory no doubt. It made me think of that article and video last year of the HAARP/Chemtrail theory and the stories surrounding those the documentaries and the bill introduced to Congress. Cell phone video has revealed much.:)
Real Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

For lala and those who enjoy a little inspiration of the majority of human beings amongst this trash posted by sad, lonely trolls. Enjoy!

Firemen Go Above and Beyond for One Mentally Disabled Man

This takes caring to an all new level. For the past 50 years, this mentally disabled man has been taken care of by generations of firefighters. Watch the heartwarming video.

http://www.godvine.com/Firemen-Go-Above-and-B...

I love and respect First Responders right up there with Soldiers. God Bless them. And trolls make fun of these! Karma will get them. What goes around, comes around.:)

Beautiful Rescue of a Kitten Found Alone Crying in the Snow

Thank God for people who take matters into their own hands when one of His creatures are in need. This tiny little kitten had an infection and was alone in the cold...but all of that changes thanks to one person.

http://www.godvine.com/Beautiful-Rescue-of-a-...

The Creator remembers the actions these rescuers selfless efforts to save His creatures, both domestic and wild. I also love these stories. We know that the unabomber/devil worshipper would probably have the bird killer take care of it instead of saving it.

Adorable Golden Retriever Puppy Watches TV - Cute

We can only assume her older cousins are starring in "Air Buddies" because she absolutely loves watching it. You would think this is the most suspenseful movie ever with the way she reacts to each scene. So adorable.

http://www.godvine.com/Adorable-Golden-Retrie...

Too cute.

One for KENTUCKY. Never judge a book by it's cover. Love this show and he did blow them away.

Chicken Catcher Proves You Never Judge Someone by Their Looks

WOW! Two of the judges literally laughed at Kevin Skinner, an unemployed farmer, when he came up on stage. But then he started singing Tomorrow Never Comes, and that changed everything. WOW.

http://www.godvine.com/Chicken-Catcher-Proves...

From wikipedia:

Patrick Kevin Skinner[1](born February 25, 1974), better known as Kevin Skinner, is an American country music singer from the Jackson Purchase region of Kentucky. He was the winner of the fourth season of America's Got Talent.

Skinner is from the Dublin community of Graves County, and started playing the guitar when he was 12-years-old. He has been playing, writing, and singing ever since he learned the art of music from his musician father, Joe, who is a fan of Hank Williams.

Kevin Skinner performed in a live audition on the August 4, 2009 episode of America's Got Talent. He became a fan favorite in the show after his performance of Garth Brooks' "If Tomorrow Never Comes".

How inspirational is that! Never give up!
Real Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Earthquake report:

California had (4)the largest 1.5 mag.

Washington had (1) 1.4 mag.

Alaska had (10)the largest 2.8 mag.

Elsewhere:

Russia had (3)the largest 5.4 mag.

Peru had (4)the largest 5.0 mag.

Japan had (4)the largest 5.0 mag.

Turkey, Chile, Greece, Italy, Romania, British Virgin Islands, Iran, New Zealand, and Canada also had earthquakes.

Short version. lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

hahaha, sleep is near so I will say goodnight before the trolls slither back. I am laughing at the posts removed in the last day since I posted. Silly trolls.

#62704 my last post 23 hrs ago before the Imposter troll and the unabomber sewer crew got removed:

If they aren't the same as your computer, who cares, I don't have to look at them. lol

Regulars and decent posters have a wonderful week.

Trolls...hahahaha keep getting removed and maybe find another thread to infect.

MODS....THANK YOU!!!

"CLICK"
toldyouso

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

who cares
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Real Abeliever wrote:
One for KENTUCKY. Never judge a book by it's cover. Love this show and he did blow them away.
Chicken Catcher Proves You Never Judge Someone by Their Looks
WOW! Two of the judges literally laughed at Kevin Skinner, an unemployed farmer, when he came up on stage. But then he started singing Tomorrow Never Comes, and that changed everything. WOW.
http://www.godvine.com/Chicken-Catcher-Proves...
From wikipedia:
Patrick Kevin Skinner[1](born February 25, 1974), better known as Kevin Skinner, is an American country music singer from the Jackson Purchase region of Kentucky. He was the winner of the fourth season of America's Got Talent.
Skinner is from the Dublin community of Graves County, and started playing the guitar when he was 12-years-old. He has been playing, writing, and singing ever since he learned the art of music from his musician father, Joe, who is a fan of Hank Williams.
Kevin Skinner performed in a live audition on the August 4, 2009 episode of America's Got Talent. He became a fan favorite in the show after his performance of Garth Brooks' "If Tomorrow Never Comes".
How inspirational is that! Never give up!
This brings me to two Civil War tidbits:

Representatives from the Jackson Purchase area and some Western Tenn. counties met at a Convention in Mayfield Ky. with plans to create a new Confederate state, but abandonned that plan once Tennessee seceded. Those counties were not pleased that Kentucky was a border state and that Tenn. was so slow in it's decision to leave the Union.

Confederate "Stovepipe" Johnson of Henderson Kentucky needed arms and he along with just 27 other men convinced 300 Yankees in the town of Newburgh Indiana to lay down their arms by convincing them that he had cannons by using burned out logs and stovepipes to make fake cannons. He and 3 others also attacked an 80 man Union garrison with a shotgun and caused the Yankees to scatter in all directions. When the Union soldiers began to fire back, they successfully killed a poor innocent by-standing hog.
who

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

toldyouso wrote:
who cares
You're crazy! I don't care.
real censorship

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

censorship wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree...vulgarity, profanity, hate speech, explicit sexual language, should be removed. If you are posting something truthful and it gets removed, then you should be worried.
So pretty much anything that appeals to you you should stay, but anything that doesn't should be censored. I guess that's a good frame of thought. An infamous man with an IQ of over 140 thought so too, remember Hitler? Selfish any ? Dangerous thoughts Sybil.
real reel

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
hahaha, sleep is near so I will say goodnight before the trolls slither back. I am laughing at the posts removed in the last day since I posted. Silly trolls.
#62704 my last post 23 hrs ago before the Imposter troll and the unabomber sewer crew got removed:
If they aren't the same as your computer, who cares, I don't have to look at them. lol
Regulars and decent posters have a wonderful week.
Trolls...hahahaha keep getting removed and maybe find another thread to infect.
MODS....THANK YOU!!!
"CLICK"
They are still on my computer, and wireless laptop so I guess that was for your eyes only. Sleep well little sheep. Sleep well.
Remember, I love you dont go outside in the dark without an umbrella. Always cook your meat well beware of whitey If you try and donít succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught.
Save water Ė take a bath with your neighbor. If you treat every situation like a life or death matter, be prepared to die a number of times. If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
Take the road not taken. The leaves crunch much louder.
A picture is worth 500 to 1500 words, depending on how good looking you are. I love you.
for real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
This brings me to two Civil War tidbits:
Representatives from the Jackson Purchase area and some Western Tenn. counties met at a Convention in Mayfield Ky. with plans to create a new Confederate state, but abandonned that plan once Tennessee seceded. Those counties were not pleased that Kentucky was a border state and that Tenn. was so slow in it's decision to leave the Union.
Confederate "Stovepipe" Johnson of Henderson Kentucky needed arms and he along with just 27 other men convinced 300 Yankees in the town of Newburgh Indiana to lay down their arms by convincing them that he had cannons by using burned out logs and stovepipes to make fake cannons. He and 3 others also attacked an 80 man Union garrison with a shotgun and caused the Yankees to scatter in all directions. When the Union soldiers began to fire back, they successfully killed a poor innocent by-standing hog.
That was a good one.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

The "Lovers Lane" at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green is actually a Civil War trench.

Flemingburg Ky native James J. Andrews enlisted the aid of 23 men all dressed in a fancy "rich man's" clothing disguise and went to Marietta Georgia with plans to steal a Confederate train to take back to Chattanooga burning the railroad bridges behind them to disrupt the delivery of supplies in hopes that would help the Union recapture and hold Chattanooga.

The Confederates chased them with a trio of 3 locomotives with one (The Texan) running in reverse at speeds reported to be up to 65 mph.

Four movies have been made about the "Great Locomotive Chase". The raiders were caught and executed 23 miles short of their objective and later reburied in the Chattanooga National Cemetery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,041 - 57,060 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Salyersville Forum right now

Search the Salyersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 128,017
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DITCH MITCH 144,953
Bella Joes Pizza 31 min Awesome Pizza 6
Sara Jane Bailey & Evan Joseph 35 min so true 23
tanya patrick (Jan '10) 47 min so true 9
Old Yellow Camaro 2 hr Angel Garcia 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr LMS 26,173
•••
•••
•••
•••

Salyersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000