Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81678 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58033 Jun 20, 2012
Well I see the farthead has survived yet another night of fitful loneliness, only to return to the scene of the crime.

It seems to be kind of anxious today, if you know what I mean. Sexy comments to men, comments concerning male genitals, it is on a mission early this day. una is trollin for some colon.

It's been reputed the farthead picked up some nasty scourges in it's days of prostitution. It has been trying to spread them around ever since.

It has also discovered this to be a natural defense in the control of bedbugs.

Scotts Vegas

#58034 Jun 20, 2012
Hello to Friendlies....I wish the sun would mellow out a little. It looks like yet another record breaking heat wave is getting a grip all across the country.
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#58035 Jun 20, 2012
really
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#58036 Jun 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred? I am just trying to prevent the spread of stupidity, which has no known cure. I'm not cussing anyone out like the old hypocrite FakeBeliever did. If I was going to borrow a name, I think I would choose another one from Looney Tunes.
If you want to stop the spread of stupidity, you need to quit using your own manure spreader. You may not be cussing, but you have taking liberties with mine and other's reputations calling me every thing from an old fart, an alkie, a drunk, and a chicken molestor. So how much more stupid can you get? I applaud anyone that cusses you and your ignorance.

You are not smarter than anyone. Has the Deceiver brainwashed you into believing that you need to be smart to build your warped ego? You are a fool and I suppose there is no known cure for your stupidity until the Deceiver comes to take you home to what you justly deserve. NOW ShOVE IT where the sun don't shine.

Scotts Vegas

#58038 Jun 20, 2012
OK! Here's some interesting and scary info for anyone that likes to study this stuff. Please note the following C/P:

The kin, tun and katun are numbered from zero to 19; the uinal are numbered from zero to 17; and the baktun are numbered from one to 13. The Long Count has a cycle of 13 baktuns, which will be completed 1.872.000 days (13 baktuns) after 0.0.0.0.0. This period equals 5125.36 years and is referred to as the “Great Cycle” of the Long Count.>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

This is a reference to the Mayan calender.
From here some patient research will reveal much.

We are near the end of a long count cycle(beginning of another).

Note the 5125.36 years. The beginning was roughly
3012BC.

Research of events around 3000 BC adds credibility to the possibilities some of us are in tune with.

Here's a link to one site if anyone is interested.

http://mirrorh.com/timeline2.html

The are plenty other places to study, and or compare this information.
Vicky L eversole

Mayfield, KY

#58039 Jun 20, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
OK! Here's some interesting and scary info for anyone that likes to study this stuff. Please note the following C/P:
The kin, tun and katun are numbered from zero to 19; the uinal are numbered from zero to 17; and the baktun are numbered from one to 13. The Long Count has a cycle of 13 baktuns, which will be completed 1.872.000 days (13 baktuns) after 0.0.0.0.0. This period equals 5125.36 years and is referred to as the “Great Cycle” of the Long Count.>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
This is a reference to the Mayan calender.
From here some patient research will reveal much.
We are near the end of a long count cycle(beginning of another).
Note the 5125.36 years. The beginning was roughly
3012BC.
Research of events around 3000 BC adds credibility to the possibilities some of us are in tune with.
Here's a link to one site if anyone is interested.
http://mirrorh.com/timeline2.html
The are plenty other places to study, and or compare this information.
u suck c-ck
welll

Whitesburg, KY

#58040 Jun 20, 2012
this is terrible
truth

Richmond, KY

#58041 Jun 20, 2012
Hate to say this but these things are happening all around the world.... whatevers happening its on a global scale
Jeremy

United States

#58042 Jun 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
What with, that pathetic little water spout you call a peter?
Yes

Scotts Vegas

#58043 Jun 20, 2012
Vicky L eversole wrote:
<quoted text> u suck c-ck
How would you know vicky? Unless you have one, you ol foul minded thang. Did I ever say anything bad to or about you? I see your new sock found a new proxy server.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#58044 Jun 20, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to stop the spread of stupidity, you need to quit using your own manure spreader. You may not be cussing, but you have taking liberties with mine and other's reputations calling me every thing from an old fart, an alkie, a drunk, and a chicken molestor. So how much more stupid can you get? I applaud anyone that cusses you and your ignorance.
You are not smarter than anyone. Has the Deceiver brainwashed you into believing that you need to be smart to build your warped ego? You are a fool and I suppose there is no known cure for your stupidity until the Deceiver comes to take you home to what you justly deserve. NOW ShOVE IT where the sun don't shine.
Now Old Scruffy, that wasn't nice. I was worried about you and that's the thanks I get. I thought you might have got over heated and expired in the henhouse. No FakeBeliever and the Codvine hasn't deceived me. I am smart. I'm The Great Una Farter. I'm not the one that told you to hang out in sleezy bars and get plastered. I suppose it's my fault that your liver looks like it's been shot with a 12 quage shotgun. No way am I going home with FakeBeliever. She's not about to bite my arse and turn me into a Vampire. Besides Bluewhiner would get mad if I did. Shove what, Scruffy? Where the Sun don't shine, Are you talking about FakeBelievers bat cave? I'm not going into that cursed place either.

Scotts Vegas

#58045 Jun 20, 2012
Vicky L eversole wrote:
I don't think you should be using that name, since I just turned up four people with that name in your area.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#58046 Jun 20, 2012
Vicky L eversole wrote:
That Bluewhiner sure does, Vicky. And to think I am stuck in the same town with this Google crazy pole puffer.
Helen

Owensboro, KY

#58047 Jun 20, 2012
I see the IQ's are still as low as they have ever been in this thread
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#58048 Jun 20, 2012
Someone is ready to fight like a tiger for what they believe in today, and you could be astonished by the vehemence of their reactions if they start to feel vulnerable. Of course, you may be the person who's so ready to spring to your own defense, in which case you should try not to over-react or set up a situation in which someone feels they have to retaliate.

Scotts Vegas

#58049 Jun 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That Bluewhiner sure does, Vicky. And to think I am stuck in the same town with this Google crazy pole puffer.
Una, being a woman also, cannot validate this claim. Here she is again portraying herself as a victim( And to think I am stuck in the same town). She is not stuck, she's just afraid to move somewhere else where she will have more non-friends.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#58050 Jun 20, 2012
he main weather producer for the nation Wednesday and Thursday will be the cold front over the Upper Midwest and Central Plains as it continues to strengthen and move northeast across the Central and Eastern U.S. Widely scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected along its path. There is a slight risk for severe thunderstorms for Upper Michigan and northern and central Wisconsin, with the primary threat of severe wind and hail. Apart from the precipitation, much cooler air will filter in after the cold front. This will end the recent hot weather over the Central Plains and Upper Midwest Wednesday and Thursday.

In the East, a warm front will bring showers and thunderstorms to northern New England as early as Wednesday afternoon and continue through the night. Moreover, a heat wave will spread eastward into the Eastern U.S. Wednesday and Thursday.

Moving to the South, an area of heavy rain is expected for southern Florida Wednesday as a trough of low pressure with a moist tropical wave remains nearly stationary over the Florida Strait. In addition, moist southerly flow from the Gulf of Mexico will continue to support showers and thunderstorms over southern and eastern Texas.

Farther west, scattered showers and thunderstorms will continue over the Northern High Plains.

Scotts Vegas

#58051 Jun 20, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Someone is ready to fight like a tiger for what they believe in today, and you could be astonished by the vehemence of their reactions if they start to feel vulnerable. Of course, you may be the person who's so ready to spring to your own defense, in which case you should try not to over-react or set up a situation in which someone feels they have to retaliate.
Interesting!
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#58052 Jun 20, 2012
Find a Hotel - More Search Options
Bookmark and Share
Select Your Destination and Dates By:
Location Airport Attraction
City:
State or Province:

Hotel Selection:
Best Western
Best Western Plus
Best Western Premier
Check-In:

Check-Out:

Search Using Points

Find Hotel
Select Features and Amenities (optional)
Select from the amenities or services below to refine your search results.
The hotel that most closely matches your request will be listed first.
High Speed Internet
Complimentary Breakfast
Breakfast Available - Charges May Apply
Pool

Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
Restaurant Onsite
Hot Tub

Pets Allowed
Room Service
Eco-Friendly
Find Hotel
Clear Search Fields

Scotts Vegas

#58053 Jun 20, 2012
Vicky L eversole wrote:
Keep trying nutjob! Here's a good sock name, try Sickie Neversoul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyrone gipson 55 min Alberino 18
Mkayla Lykins & Alex Fletcher? 1 hr Alting 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 149,955
salyer trucking (Feb '09) 15 hr Just curious 43
Rats 15 hr Truth 6
Minnie Compton (Apr '15) 15 hr Curious 10
James Bailey 15 hr Curious 5

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages