Posted in the Salyersville Forum

Blahblah

Owingsville, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
What do yall think of her?
Jason

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
She is nothing but a pill who.re that will do anythng for a pill got her kides took and don't seem to care she is no good and pregnet agen to get this one took to god only knows who the daddy is and lives on people tells every body she cant find her ssi card every month to keep from paying them to keep her what a joke she is even sells her food stamps for drugs she needs help bad.
tiff

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
She is a who re that's about snuff said about her like to have a dollar for ever pecker she has sucked for a pill lol
ken

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
I seen her a whale back with that no good garland boy they both was so hi it was pitafull they both are nothing but junkies and will steal u blind trust me she don't need no baby it will be a lot better off it it gets took if she don't kill it with the drugs poor baby
lill

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2013
ken wrote:
I seen her a whale back with that no good garland boy they both was so hi it was pitafull they both are nothing but junkies and will steal u blind trust me she don't need no baby it will be a lot better off it it gets took if she don't kill it with the drugs poor baby
She even looks like a junkie. I feel sorry for the kids. In the end they are the ones suffering because their mother can't get her priorities straight. Very sad.
howard

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Y would she want to bring another poor baby n the world for she can't take care of the ones she has
jen

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
She is worthles and that man she has is no better he will steal everything u have a peace of trash both of them r anuff said
amy

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
She is a pill slut that needs to get a life
illiterates

Paintsville, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2013
This was clearly written by someone purposely misspelling words, or an illiterate person who couldn't have made it past second grade. Although, I do agree that she is garbage, you should at least know how to spell before you belittle someone else. LMAO Or, just grow a set and tell her to her face. Just a thought...
tina

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Where is she now is all of this true or not?
Stacey

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Blah I know her all to well and yes she is Everything u all said.. its all true she is having another baby poor child. she is living on sand bottom with Johnathan's mom. He is in jail for idk what and i know she picked that nasty ass trashy man over her own kids.. sick right?? my mom is married to Misty's dad so yes its all true and i haven't posted anything i wouldn't say to her face or should i say i didn't post anything i haven't said to her face!! lol Anyways Peace
Rob

Paintsville, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Well look at her mother and father. its no wonder she grew up to be on drugs all they do is drink and party you do what your taught to do
Stacey

Paintsville, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Stacey wrote:
Blah I know her all to well and yes she is Everything u all said.. its all true she is having another baby poor child. she is living on sand bottom with Johnathan's mom. He is in jail for idk what and i know she picked that nasty ass trashy man over her own kids.. sick right?? my mom is married to Misty's dad so yes its all true and i haven't posted anything i wouldn't say to her face or should i say i didn't post anything i haven't said to her face!! lol Anyways Peace
This is stacey! stop posting under my name she's my sister and i wouldnt talk like that about her! she's been threw alot and she dont need this crap!
tina

Salyersville, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2013
If she hurts that baby with doing drugs she should be locked up
Stacey

Owingsville, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
This is stacey! stop posting under my name she's my sister and i wouldnt talk like that about her! she's been threw alot and she dont need this crap!
sweetie this is stacey idk who the hell u are but stop trying to be me..... i dont live in paintsville so that a give away right there grow some damn balls.. u got anything else to say please add me of facebook Stacey Howard thanks and have a nice day!
nasty

Salyersville, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2013
I thenk your just nasty ass lizzie so u can't talk about people much u r so sick
haja

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2013
nasty wrote:
I thenk your just nasty ass lizzie so u can't talk about people much u r so sick
What was all that? Looks like you've over done it. Maybe you should lay off the pills them come back and try that again.
Stacey

Cleveland, GA

#20 Jan 9, 2013
nasty wrote:
wtf?? lol i dont think you know what you are talking about are you alittle doped up?? haha
jess h

Paintsville, KY

#21 Feb 9, 2013
Stacey, you're no better than Misty. You're nothing but drama.
the only one

Winder, GA

#23 Apr 27, 2013
do u all even know stacy? if u a;; have anything to say about her why dont u go to her face?? everyone on here is just hiding behind the computers like chickens grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats 37 min Tock 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr SNOKE 170,075
Brittany brown Howard. 4 hr Someone I use to ... 8
Wreck near Falcon 5 hr Cold hearted 6
Farm for sale with house and barn and warm house 6 hr Tock 4
Morris M. Price III 13 hr Mary ann 1
State Representative Race 17 hr King 4

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance