want to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

does any one have any thing to say about kathy bailey! the one that is married to ollie bailey.
is she a trust worthy person.
no no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

no no
idiots

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Yes, she is a very trustworthy person. She is truly one of the nicest people in Magoffin County.
no no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

idiots wrote:
Yes, she is a very trustworthy person. She is truly one of the nicest people in Magoffin County.
well i have heard alot of good things about her but i have also heard alot of bad things!
baileyamber

Clarkston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Ughhh dont really know this site but was told my step moms name was on here! If you are looking to rent from her or do bussiness she is the most honest an trustworthy person in Salyersville...If you want to start crap then deal with me!
bodiddly

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

she is a very good person
upthere

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

She truly is one of the nicest people in the county...very honest in business as well.

Since: Jul 09

Bad Axe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

She is the most honest and nice person I know.
ohlord

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

i just heard that her and her husband are gettin divorced...lord have mercy how are they gonna split all that money
4realgrowup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

I think u all need to grow up an leave hard honest working ppl alone!!This town is full of nothing but grown imuture assholes!!That need to worry about there own lives an not others..Get a job an maybe u wont have so much time on your hands...Ollie an Kathys business is theres an only theres ...you all need to grow up an stay out of it an worry about ur own!!
Blondie

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

To begin, I have a job. Kathy Bailey is not a NICE person. She is judgemental and nasty. I don't know about her situation with Ollie but he would do well to be rid of her.I have a friend in Floyd Co that she was willing to sleep with however, he wasn't that into her. I am sure she will deny this but why would she admit it and take a chance on losing Ollie's money. Kathy just so you know My artsy friend(TS) didn't care much for you, but he liked Ollie's money.He took it and laughed at you.
One thing I do know is- she was nasty to me. I no longer live in Salyersville however I deeply regret the lost opportunity to let her and Ollie know that I know she is not what she pretends to be .In the event I ever see her again I won't miss another opportunity to confront her.

Bad Axe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Blondie wrote:
To begin, I have a job. Kathy Bailey is not a NICE person. She is judgemental and nasty. I don't know about her situation with Ollie but he would do well to be rid of her.I have a friend in Floyd Co that she was willing to sleep with however, he wasn't that into her. I am sure she will deny this but why would she admit it and take a chance on losing Ollie's money. Kathy just so you know My artsy friend(TS) didn't care much for you, but he liked Ollie's money.He took it and laughed at you.
One thing I do know is- she was nasty to me. I no longer live in Salyersville however I deeply regret the lost opportunity to let her and Ollie know that I know she is not what she pretends to be .In the event I ever see her again I won't miss another opportunity to confront her.
First of all I know Kathy and Ollie very well. I do not live in that hell hole of a town and I am glad I don't because of pathetic BITCHES like you. Your friend is just pissed because Kathy wouldn't sleep with him and it is not just Ollie's money. Kathy works very hard and has made a good life for herself. If they are or are not getting divorced it is none of your buisness and I wouldn't be nice to someone like you either. Kathy is the sweetest person I know. But like any human being if you cross her I am sure she can be mean. So why don't you try to not be such a bitch and a gossiper and maybe people wouldn't be nasty to you. One more thing don't be jelous just because you are a broke bitch who prolly has a husband or boyfriend that cheats.
Good ole boy

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

How is her son doing now ? The one that got into alot trouble a few years ago ? And my prayers are with her.Cause she just lost her daddy.
upthere

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Good ole boy wrote:
How is her son doing now ? The one that got into alot trouble a few years ago ? And my prayers are with her.Cause she just lost her daddy.
He's back on the pills again..stole some money from somebody and hasnt been seen around since...he'll be back in jail

Bad Axe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

upthere wrote:
<quoted text>
He's back on the pills again..stole some money from somebody and hasnt been seen around since...he'll be back in jail
Shows how much you know He got himself out of that town and is doing great. Not that it is any of your buisness. Leave that family alone. you people are pathetic.
well hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

Kathy is a very good person. She has always been very good to me. If you screw with her she would kick your ass. So my advice to anyone who wants to get on here and talk shit about Kathy is she finds out who is saying this shit about her then she would more than likely kick some ass!!!!
Blondie

Owingsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Sorry to disappoint you but I have a good husband and we are doing well- thank you.( You too are quick to jump to conclusions about things you know nothing about.)I no longer live Salyersville.I want to clarify-the reason my friend didn't sleep with her- because he didnt want to. My point is she was nasty to me. She did not know me. She was quick to judge.I wish she was the person you say she was.As for her mean streak, my ass is not worried.
What's ironic to me about the whole dealis her son kidnapped and threatned to kill a preacher: he is a career criminal and she is judging someone?
I am educated enough to distinguish between facts and gossip,as for her and Ollie- I feel sorry for the man. He deserves better.I dont care either way.I just wanted to warn whoever posted as want to know,so this person can hopefully make a good decision.
I wish she was as wonderful as you say.If I really wanted to talk trash I know more but what I said is the truth.The other things I left out are what you call gossip.Like it or not go figure elhmommy!

Bad Axe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Blondie wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you but I have a good husband and we are doing well- thank you.( You too are quick to jump to conclusions about things you know nothing about.)I no longer live Salyersville.I want to clarify-the reason my friend didn't sleep with her- because he didnt want to. My point is she was nasty to me. She did not know me. She was quick to judge.I wish she was the person you say she was.As for her mean streak, my ass is not worried.
What's ironic to me about the whole dealis her son kidnapped and threatned to kill a preacher: he is a career criminal and she is judging someone?
I am educated enough to distinguish between facts and gossip,as for her and Ollie- I feel sorry for the man. He deserves better.I dont care either way.I just wanted to warn whoever posted as want to know,so this person can hopefully make a good decision.
I wish she was as wonderful as you say.If I really wanted to talk trash I know more but what I said is the truth.The other things I left out are what you call gossip.Like it or not go figure elhmommy!
Leave Stephen out of it he is trying to get his life straight. People make mistakes. And who ever wanted to know about Kathy if she is an honest person or not did not need to know who she sleeps with or who she wants to sleep with buisness is buisness. And her personal life is no ones buisness. And if you must know Ollie is my best friends dad and I still no matter what love Ollie and Kathy just the same as I ever did. they both have there faults like any human. Not one is perfect.
Blondie

Owingsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

elhmommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Stephen out of it he is trying to get his life straight. People make mistakes. And who ever wanted to know about Kathy if she is an honest person or not did not need to know who she sleeps with or who she wants to sleep with buisness is buisness. And her personal life is no ones buisness. And if you must know Ollie is my best friends dad and I still no matter what love Ollie and Kathy just the same as I ever did. they both have there faults like any human. Not one is perfect.
I wish Stephen J. well I am sure it is difficult not to use drugs with a mother that is judgemental. Further- I dont care who you are and what your opinion is on Kathy. I told you mine.I didnt make her my business: my friend discussed this with me.I was shocked to find that she was such a hypocrit.A honest woman does not try to cheat on her husband obviously, we have different ideas about honesty.Kathy's mistake was getting the word out: she is dishonest.
Just so you know Mommy. I am educated enough that I can spell the word business and form an opinion supported with valid reasons.
-No need for another reply to my comments. I going to leave with this and not look back.Someone like you needs to stop being so ignorant.
Blondie

Owingsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

elhmommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure it is difficult for Stephen J. to stay off drugs with a mother that is so judgmental.Further-My friend discussed Kathy with me.I didn't have to try pry it out of him.
I don't know what your idea of honesty is, but a honest woman does not try to cheat on her husband. I was shocked to find out what a hypocrit she is.
I dont know who you are or care for that matter.
I am educated enough to spell business and form an opinion with valid reasons.I am going to leave with this and not look back. You are terribly ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Salyersville Forum right now

Search the Salyersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple pleads guilty to money laundering in cas... 5 min Revenge 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Cornelius Scudmister 147,175
And the Winner Issssss Doc Hardin 12 min its a shame 78
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr part time christian 129,039
Renee Shepherd 1 hr beast 40
Fast lane 5 hr Put Them Out of Work 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr freak 81,565
•••
•••
•••
•••

Salyersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••